Drunk and Mistaken.

Like we always do.

Your POV

 

School ended as per normal. Everyone was rushing to get out of class. I was slowly taking my time to pack my books inside my bag. I had extra classes after this anyway, so why rush?

 

Hyorin didn’t have any classes today so I had to practically force her to go home. I’d rather have her do much more valuable stuff at home than have her wait for me here. I slid on my backpack and trudged towards the laboratory. ‘Sigh chemistry, what a dread.’ I exhaled a loud sigh.

 

Time went by really slowly but eventually, it ended. When the teacher released us, I enthusiastically grabbed my backpack and zoomed out of the lab. All the while during class, I hadn’t paid any attention. Instead, I was busy planning out on what I would do once I get home.

 

I glanced at my watch, “06:35PM”. ‘By the time I reach home, bathe and have dinner, it’d be 8.’ Eagerly, I hurried to the bus stop to board the public bus. When I reached home, it was already 7, which left me exactly an hour to eat and bathe before I needed to start studying. I took a quick shower and cooked some ramen. After completing the tasks, I felt so refreshed and re-energized.

 

I scattered my books on the dining table as I started solving some math equations. I was in deep thoughts when I heard the door click open. Startled, I paused what I was doing. I shook my head. ‘Maybe I’m just tired. I should probably do something else.’

 

“BANG!”

 

“AHHHHH!” I screamed and clamped my hands over my mouth as I shot up from my seat. I slowly turned to see what had caused the loud noise.

 

Minjun oppa was standing in a slump manner at the door. I trembled in fear as he giddily walked towards me. ‘Oh my god what do I do?’ I stepped back but my body hit the table’s edge. I slightly stumbled backwards. I could smell the alcohol in his breath as he got nearer. ‘, he’s drunk.’

 

I decided to make a dash towards my room but Minjun oppa caught hold of me before I could escape. I felt myself being pulled back and my back hit his chest. “Jaekyung-ahhhh~” He purred as his hands slid around my waist. My eyes widened. ‘H-huh? T-that must be one of his toys! Why is he c-confusing me as that ?’ He’s drunk. It’s bad when he’s drunk. Who knows what might happen?

 

With the negative thoughts running wild in my head, the only thing I could think of at that moment was to push him away. I pried his hands off me even though they were wrapped tightly around my waist, as if having no intention to let me go. He wobbled unsteadily and dropped onto the floor.

 

I ran towards my room and slammed the door shut behind me. I fumbled with the door lock but I finally managed to lock it. I leaned onto the door as I panted heavily, both from exhaustion and fear. I sank down as I hugged my knees and began to calm down. However, the peace didn’t last for long.

 

“BANG BANG BANG!” I felt the door shake. Surprised, I crawled into my bed and hid myself under the covers. ‘Oh my god no! He’s so scary.’ I shut my eyes tightly, hoping that he’d leave me alone. However, the banging continued.

 

“JAEKYUNG AH~ I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE~ COME ON, GET OUT HERE!” He hollered as he knocked and banged on the door louder.

 

 “YAH YOU , OPEN THE DOOR! GIVE ME BACK MY JAEKYUNG.” Minjun oppa started kicking the door.

 

I shrank back even though I was already inside the covers. ‘Stop it, just go away!’ I kept hoping. After a minute or so, the screaming faded and the banging came to a stop. I didn’t dare move an inch. I hid under the covers with my eyes tightly closed and before I knew it, I was dozing off.