Friday Night

Vampire Sanctuary: Genesis (SEMI-HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as I took the last bite, nauseousness overwhelmed and forced me to bolt toward the bathroom.  Ignoring Bernice's startled expression, I hurriedly slammed the door shut and bend my figure over the toilet bowl, then immediately, the strong contraction in my stomach returned tenfold.

 

"Hey... Are you okay?" Bernice asked when I switched off the bathroom light, I looked at the table and saw that her plate still had food left.  Suddenly, the queasiness came back and I held in my breath to cover my discomfort.

"Yeah, just a bad stomachache.  Must be the noodles from lunch." I gave Bernice a small smile.

"Do you need any meds? You seem really pale now."

"It's all good, really." Losing all desire to eat at this point, I decided it was best to sleep off the exhaustion.  "I'm going to call it a day and head to bed now.  Night." 

"Night."

Tossing around in bed, the changes my body had been going through within this month dominated my thought process.  Everything was out of the ordinary.  First with the worsened insomnia and the sunburn, which by the way, disappeared as fast as it appeared, then with the sudden loss of my tanned skin tone.  And now, this.  Admittedly, I had been losing my appetite, but what was so upsetting and bizarre was that no matter if it was fried chicken or noodles, I just couldn't force myself to have the craving for it.  Yes, the smell would be mouth watering and everything, but it'd change the moment I place it near my mouth.  The more I chewed on it, the more distasteful it'd become on my taste buds like I shoved dead horse meat in my mouth.  After swallowing it, the worst part was it wouldn't be long before the content would force its way back up my throat.  All of these were beginning to drive me insane and I still could not find a single damn reason why this was happening to me.  Me!  Out of all people, I had to damn suffer from all these crazy symptoms or whatever they were!  

I'm so hungry now...

Hearing my stomach growled loudly in protest once again, I groaned and shoved the blanket over my head.  The torment brought from vomiting most of my food portion out was killing me. 

God, what is happening to me?

+++++

"Everyone, remember the tour is in six weeks, so I want your best effort. Make your leader proud or he's going to come right back and nag the hell out of you guys." The dance instructor's joke made a few laughed, but the rest were too exhausted and could only let out breathless chuckles.  Some already rushed out to the restroom to freshen up.

All the EXO members could wish for now was to go home and sleep off the fatigue.  Starting since the afternoon, they had been going through the choreographies and stage planning for hours straight, and yet, it still seemed lacking for their first world tour.  The hour long lunch break was spent discussing more on fixing certain details and the presentation of the solo stages than on wolfing down the pizzas and fried chicken.  Life did become more so hectic and pressuring for the ten members, considering that it has been about four months since another member has officially left the group. 

Lu Han.

There were often tense moments whenever a new adjusted choreography or new line distribution was instructed, though no one voiced their opinion out, the transparency in their expression was already painful enough.  

Tao sat quietly in one of the unoccupied chairs while he stared idly at his phone.  He didn't notice an approaching figure until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter