sus manos en mi pelo.♥

Paper Thin Kisses

-Jonghyun-

His skin was just as soft as I thought it would be.

My thumbs glided across his rosey cheeks. My fingers traced down the curve of his spine. My palms kneaded his sides. Every soft touch felt like it weighed me down, adding hundreds of pounds to my body. The more I touchd him, the more I gravitated towards him. Our chests met, brushing against eachother with each stark movement the other made.

I let out a soft breath that I had been holding in for what felt like years. He clung to me. I could feel his thin fingers weaving their way through my hair. He didn't pull on the strands that were woven into his hand. I could smell him; the smell of fresh picked wild flowers and sugar filled my nostrils and I loved it. I breathed in the scent of him, it was kind and warm. I tried memerizing it, so I could later recreate this moment when he was far away.

I had never touched Key this was before. He enver let me this close to him, never close enough to fully take in every detail of him. But now, with our bodies pressed firmly together on the matress, I could feel every curve of his body, every breath he took, and every move he made was cojoined to my movements. I began to think, how many other people were this fortunate to be this close to him?

What if I was the only person to ever hold him this way, to ever feel his soft fingers in my hair?

I cherished the moment more, I relished in his presence, memorizing the sound of his heart beat. I could hear it like a steady drum beating in the background. The sound of our breathes mixed with the steady beats of our hearts making the most beautiful song I had ever heard. I wished I could replay it over and over.

"Jjong." He whispered.

His voice was a wind going through a forrest, faint but it rustled and lingered.

"Kibum," I said in a equally as soft reply.

His face nuzzled deeper into my neck. I sighed softly in contentment. I couldn't think of a sweeter moment in my life.

"Sometimes, I feel lonely." He said. It almost felt a dream, how his voiced just echeoed.

I felt my stomach sinking, slowly farther and farther down inside me. I doubted for the first time Key's motives. What if I was just someone to cure his lonliness? What if this didn't mean much to him at all, just simple skinship? It wouldn't be surprises since I often cuddled with our other members. But this, this was different and intimate and fragile and this was perfect.

I didn't know what to say. My mind went in a whirlwind of thinking of possible sceneario and response that he would come with from every question I had. I cleared my throat and readied myself to speak. But he interjected.

"But, only you can make me feel better." And with that, my stomach came flying back out of the depthes of my legs and was filled with a million flying butterflies. A deep, tickling giddiness filled me. I was speechless.

Now would have been the perfect time to tell him I loved him. That point of time would ahve been beautiful, perfect, flawless. But I was too speecheless by him saying something sweet and kind. And when my words finally came up to my throat again and I could speak, a certain idiot walked into our living room.

"What are you doing?" Our nosey leader questioned. Suddenly the perfect little world we were in was invaded... and it was by someone that smelt like chicken. Aren't I lucky?

Key looked startled and jolted up. His cheeks were red for a moment but he regained composure and he stood from the couch we were lying on. I sighed in defeat. The moment was over and ruined. I sent a dagger filled glare at Onew. He looked at me innocently, his head cocked to the side in a childish manner.

"But, really, what were you doing?" He asked again, his voice filled with his child-like ignorance. I sighed again and stood as well. I passed by him and patted his shoulder. I walked into the bathroom to shower and to think of how my chance was ruined again.

 

 

 

It's cold. The kind of cold that makes your bones feel like they are rattling and your eyes feel dry from the wind that was whipping your cheeks until they flushed pink. It was the cold that sent goosebumps down your arms and made the hair on your arms stand up in protest. I was freezing. My fingers felt like blocks of ice. It felt pointless, but we were walking through the cold seoul streets to get to the practice room. We always did this. walked through the streets in the early morning when it was sweltering hot or freezing cold. We walked in silence and walked in stumbling steps like all those zombies from crappy old films.

But, when you got close to me, my cheeks got warmed and I felt hot and jittery. I felt that weird disgusting nervousness I felt when I was infront of a crowd or beforeI auditioned for SM. That's how you made me feel all the time. I absolutely hated it. I absolutely loathed it. But you, I didn't feel the same way about you. While I hated your effect on me, I loved how you looked at me with your reflective cat eyes and how your laugh sounded like tiny tinkling bells in winter.

But today you weren't their with me walking through the rain and quiet morning streets. Their was only one pair of sneakers splashing through the puddles on the cracked sidewalk this time. I sighed to myself as I trugded along in my solemn walk. I missed the sound of your happy skipping converse slapping agaisnt the wettened concrete and your sounds of awe when you looked at the  displays of clothes and bags through the store windows on the buildings by us. I guess I missed the happiness you brought when you were near. Well, I mostly just missed you.

I sighed and kicked the pebbles scattering the sidewalk. It smelt muggy in this part of seoul. The air was thick and hard to take in. My breath felt clogged and it felt like my mouth was filled with cotton. I tried to in deeper to get more air, but nothing came in. I finally arrived on the steps to the SM building. Everyone else was already their of course, working as they usually do. However, I had been sick this morning. And of course, Onew was too over protective to let me go. But, he was probably at a meeting now, and everyone knows I would never willingly miss a day of practice.... or at least a day with Key near me.

I wasn't even that sick.

 

 

(A/N) Aloha~

Firstly, I apologize for not updating in such a long time!

This chapter is short and also more for foreshadowing. Plus, There is a lack of JongKey, so why not give them some spotlight?

I would have updated a while ago, But I have recently gotten a new coauthor. We both have came to agreements and we have a lot planned for this story! So, Please welcome Nori Oppa nicely and add him as a friend and give him a lot of kind praise! He is a good writer, better then me, and he is very kind!

He will improve this story, I think. He has a male's perspective and he is better at writing because... well.. He is a boy... a boy.. =_=

So, thank you for reading! And Please comment and subscribe! We both appreciate it!

Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.
David Wilkerson

Much Love from Alex and Nori~!♥^^v