Notes

❀ Forbidden Fates - Discontinued

Plot:

A few meetings in the small country of Korea has awakened past blood.

The Founders had once signed a pact to stop the war between werewolves, vampires, and humans. However, time has passed. Humans have forgotten about the existence of the other two races while Vampires believe them above all else and Werewolves protect their territory from the bloodsuckers fervently. Now, the descendents of each meet slowly through loose connections that wind tighter. 

In this small country, Vampires and Werewolves clash while the Humans, while trying not to alert other humans, attempt to stop the feud. There is a rough standstill, spurred by insistence and friendship, but it will not last. A few other interactions peaks quite a few interests and love blossoms under the light-filled city. Some are wooed while others are less impressed, but tension stilll lingers between the two races.

However, something brews underneath open streets. Hunters gather their weapons and relearn their trade. It is time to find out who truly rules the planet. 

History:

Vampires, werewolves, and humans have always been at war. One day, by chance, the alpha's daughter, the coven's princess, and the chief's heir meet in the forest without knowing of each other's races nor what differentiates them. They become friends and hide their identities out of fear of alienation like with their peers, but as days pass, the secret slowly slips out. The teenage boy - now a man - is the only one who has aged. The tomboy has grown more feminine and the other female has grown skinnier but neither have grown older. It is obvious that the two are of other species but it matters not. They are still friends. 

But war grabs hold of them and each is forced out onto the battlefield. The two girls love him but cannot subject him to a life that he wishes not. (The werewolf had become more feminine for him and the vampire had starved off of human blood but to no avail.) He loves them but as the little girls he played with when younger. They find no time nor secrecy to meet and inherit their rightful positions. They each come up with a treaty and suggest it to each other, passing notes and meet several times before finally a treaty is born. They have promised to never again meet because of the watchful suspicious eyes of the elders.

The man - now old and with children - cuts his hand to sign the document and the vampire, who loves his blood as much as she loves him, attacks. The werewolf transforms and is able to save the man who is told - by both - to run. He escapes and the two females stare at each other, the vampire disgusted with herself and with the werewolf who would not take. They exchange violent words with poison and separate. The treaty lives still. Eventually, the two females marry others but their hearts still stay with the man who dies long before they do. And that is the true story behind the beginning of it all.

Places:

• Flower Shop : Huá Dián (Flower Shop)

• Chain Restaurant : Wèi Bàozhà (Flavor Explosion)

• Law Firm : Lee's Legal Labor

• Gym : UBuild

• Mechanics : Choi Auto Repair

• Modeling Agency : SS Agency (nicknamed by haters as '*ss')

Humans:
The most numerous but also the most powerless of the three races, humans populate most of the world and make up approximately 90% of the earth's population. They grow the fastest, live the shortest, and give birth the most often. The most progressive of the three races, humans come in all kinds of temperaments, sizes, and backgrounds. Humans, in general, have the largest range of evil and good and tend to have the most busybody attitudes of the three creatures. Only those descended from the human who made the pact (and the occasional few who didn't but had ancestors who were close friends with the founder's ancestors) know about vampires and werewolves. Although every human used to know, the knowledge has died out with science's advancements. Only superstitious people still believe in them but usually have the wrong conceptions about them. 
Founder : Noh Jihoon

Choi Sooyeon (18) Six Swans ⇒ Werewolf (Oneiromancy) - Park Jihyun

The only female in a family of five, she's grown up to be quite responsible and sensible, especially given their childish parents. Though she's the youngest, there is no doubt that she is the one who rules the home and is the most mature of her overprotective siblings. At the age of 15, her parents passed away and her brothers were devastated. She swore not to smile, laugh, or speak for four years - one for each sibling - if they did not get their priorities straight. Within the week, she began and it took an entire year for her brothers to start their lives up again. Though her brothers did pick up their lives, she has continued on her promise and still has not and will not smile, laugh, nor speak though her brothers have tried to stop her. As a result, she communicates through sign language and all of her brothers have learned it as well. 

Family (all brothers) : Siwon (26) Athlete ; Seunghyun (24) Model ; Jonghyun (22) Mechanic ; Junhong (20) Artist

Occupation : Student ; Part-Time Tutor for Hearing Impaired

Love Interest : Lee Changmin (Werewolf) Shapeshifting || Biomorphing, Disguise Mastery, Doppelganger Morphing, Partial Transformation, Regenerative Healing Factor
A bold, playful guy who can stand up to her brothers. He lavishes attention on her and only wishes for her to be happy. Athletic Trainer for Siwon ; Part of Soojung's pack.
Appearance : white fur ; blue eyes 0

Park Miyoung (16) Goose Girl - Park Hyojin

Descendent of the Founder, Miyoung has always been aware of the existence of vampires and werewolves. She hadn't met any early on and her stick-up-his- father was too stoic to tell her those "fairy tales" her deceased mother used to, but she's always held tight to the belief that somewhere out there, there were beings that were, in some ways, greater. Her father is a large business figure and as a result of his cold love, he has never shown her to the public. Instead, there is a figurehead who is in the spotlight as "his daughter." However, upon his death, the figurehead somehow scammed the family and has taken their fortune, being the "real daughter" and all. Miyoung has, thus, had a hard life at first but now she's living well enough to not worry about money. But the fake daughter still holds all of her deserved fortune and the last momentos of her passed family.

Family: Park Jinyoung (40 at death) father|| Hwang Miyoung (17) Imposter

Occupation : Student ; Part-time Florist & Accountant

Love Interest : Lee Byunghun (Human) 
A boy from the opposite world - drugs, gangs, and underhanded deals - realizes that her life isn't what it seems. He discovers her "problem" and lends a hand, but for a price.

Rho Jinae (17) Three Spinners ⇒ RedBlood Vampire (Precognitive Artistry) - Ryn

Born into an average family, Jinae has always been unusual in her family for a reason - she has always been into what seems to be unreal. Born as an unparalleled genius in the fields of math and science, she is bored by what is predictable and can be predicted. She longs for an unsolvable puzzle that she can devote her mind and life to. However, since most things rarely hold her attention, she's turned to what is unreal in the hopes of finding her calling. A supernatural fanatic, she enjoys fantasy books and loves hearing about myths and legends. For some odd reason, she's always been most into creatures - dragons, shapeshifters, chimera - rather than beings - witches, sorceresses, aliens. Her parents are, luckily, very indulgent with her passion and though she can be inappropriately blunt at times, she enjoys a good philosophical conversation...as long as you agree with her.

Occupation : Genius Scientist/Mathematician 

Love Interest : Jung Yunho (BlueBlood Vampire) Illusion Manipulation
When they first meet, Jinae's first reaction is to ask where to find werewolves to study. The interest of the ancient and proud being is peaked. Bookstore owner.

Side Characters

Kim Jinju (16) Sweet Porridge ⇒ Werewolf (Danger Intuition) - Byun Seoeun

A snarky girl born into a normal family, she hasn't had many problems in life. She has one annoying little sister and more than a few dramatic moments, but overall, her life has been rather normal. If there was something to call abnormal about her, however, it would definitely be her inhumane cooking skills. Crowned from a young age as one of the greatest chefs of all time, she's won awards and been hailed as a prodigy. She can be lazy at times, but she is definitely serious about her work. She can also, strangely enough, make food that tastes like poison and garbage depending on who she wants to feed it to. Playful and a prankster, this talent of hers has gotten her into trouble more than once. She plans to rule the world one day with her "Jagi" Miyoung. She loves music, dramas, and is just like any other girl. She can be sarcastic and sassy but it's all a part of her charm.

Occupation : Prodigy Chef

Love Interest : Lau Henry (Werewolf) Wallcrawling [no limitations]
Always hungry, he's a good-natured person. In fact, he's her pranking partner and boyfriend but occasionally, he and Jinju are fierce rivals who trashtalk. Student at same school.
Appearance : grey fur ; blue eyes 0

Bae Suzy (16)

A popular girl in the school, she's Miyoung's best friend and like a hurricane. She enters, makes a big fuss, and leaves, the remaining people strangely tired or in love. She's a bit ditzy but can be stubborn and rarely takes no for an answer. She's charismatic and just wants to have fun in her life. She's not a flirt though she might seem to be and is very passionate in chasing her love. She games with Miyoung sometimes but isn't all that good. Most of the time, she's studying in an attempt to raise her semi-low grades. Currently, her eye is on a specific someone and she usually goes to visit him. (Hoya? Sooyeon's brother?)

Occupation : Student ; Part-time Florist with Miyoung

Woo "Zico" Jiho (18)

A rather normal guy, he's just a normal kid out to have a fun time. If there had to be anything "unusual" about him, it would most likely be his odd obsession with gangs. He finds the idea of power and money attractive but is still toying with the idea. He's not a bad kid overall, just easily influenced. A good scary run-in with a real gangster should stop him just fine. Other than that, he's interested in cars and motorcycles and works part-time at a mechanic's shop. He plans to work full-time once he graduates and other than that, he's a normal student and a rather fun guy. He can be a bit erted but as they say, all men are wolves.

Occupation : Student ; Part-time Mechanic Assistant

Vampires:
Ancient,  powerful, and proud, vampires are the closest earthly beings related to deities. They can live for thousands of years easily and their average body temperature is lower than that of a human's. They tend to stay out of conflict and tend to, after the many years, want to live away from the other two races though there are exceptions. In general, each vampire has a unique power and although training may be needed, with time and practice, can generally control it well. They have no problems in the sunlight but because of their sharp vision, cannot look up to the sun directly or they will damage their vision; the damage, with time, can be repaired. Purebloods (aka BlueBloods) can have children with other vampires and have venom that can turn humans while human-turned vampires (aka RedBloods) have neither. BlueBloods are generally more wise, powerful, and prideful than RedBloods.
Founder : Choi Gina
Elders : Kim "JeA" Hyojin (Fire Manipulation), Son Gain (Air Manipulation), Choi "Choiza" Jaeho (Earth Manipulation), Kim "Gaeko" Yoonsung (Water Manipulation) [does not include blood ; includes ice]
Power : usually related to the brain somehow ; BlueBloods can pass down powers to bitten humans sometimes
Venom : causes pain that paralyzes vampire's target(s) ; if left alone in a living being, can turn them into a vampire in a week
Deaths : BlueBloods - behead and burn, werewolf venom, starve to death ; RedBloods - same as BlueBloods, werewolf blood coming into contact with theirs ; silver burns both ; garlic speeds up blood-consuming process so usually avoid (both)
Offspring : vampires can only mate with other vampires ; female RedBloods can never have children however
Differences : listed above
Appearance : eyes turn red when hunting ; slightly sharper incisors than most people

Lee Dari (17) Hansel and Gretel - Kang Sura

Born a human during the Nara period in Japan, Dari grew up with her father and brother. At the age of 16, her father remarried and behind his back, her stepmother sold Dari and her brother to nobles for money. She worked in the kitchen and gave blood to the BlueBlood noblewoman for food while her brother was treated as a plaything by the RedBlood nobleman and was often beaten. After a year, the noble couple grew tired of them. The noble couple brought them to a room and chased them for the hunt. Daehyun sacrificed himself to save her and the noblewoman soon caught her and drank her blood too. Both of them were left for dead, but Dari had drinken the noblewoman's blood accidentally. After a week of pain, she, a new RedBlood, found out her father died. She trained and later killed the old couple during the Sengoku period.

Family: Lee Daehyun "Tsukino Satoru (Daybreak)" (Brother) 13 at death ; current boyfriend : Lim Sungbin (RedBlood Vampire) is killed and creates conflict between groups

Occupation : Lawyer

Power : Feral Mind [max limit: 1 day] + Hypnotic Voice [can use on self to limit Feral Mind]

Love Interest : Kim Minjun (Human ⇒ RedBlood Vampire) Emotion Manipulation
A human who reminds her of her brother and best friend, they're more like family than lovers. Both realize that they were, quite honestly, made for each other. Lawyer. 

Do Jenny (16) Bearskin - Jang Chomi

Born into a BlueBlood household, she was a sheltered and innocent child. She had two elder sisters who seemed to be better than her at everything and had attitudes to match. One day, her father lost everything due to the European Great Depression. A stranger - also a BlueBlood - helped her father rebuild his business and his father offered to marry one of his daughters to him. Her two older sisters declined vehemently at his looks and she agreed, thanking him for helping her family. The man laughed and declined the family's offer. Her father decided to give all of the dowry to Jenny over her sisters and after the end of the depression, the man returned as, as her sister put it, "Narcissus in the flesh." Her two sisters left in a rage while her father offered her hand again. The man declared he wanted to win her heart by himself and has been pursuing her since.

Occupation : Librarian

Power : Eidetic Memory [no sense limit ; no brain damage] + Telekinesis [basic + advanced level]

Love Interest : Park Jungsoo (BlueBlood Vampire) Enhanced Intelligence || Linguistic, Logical-mathematical, Naturalist
One who has been with her thick and thin, he's romantic and is sure to woo her off her seat. If only she would open up her heart and let him. Mathematician ; Orator.

Zhang Minjung (18) Cinderella - Su Kyung

A BlueBlood daughter during the Warring States period who lost her father to war, she grew rebellious and out of control from a young age. Her mother, mourning over the loss of her father, eventually remarried a RedBlood who healed her heart. His two RedBlood daughters also came along and Minjung wanted to kill all three of the greedy jerks but her mother would not let her. One day, the RedBlood left for war and died as well. Her mother killed herself in her despair and Minjung, though depressed, did nothing about it. However, one day she found out that the RedBlood family had killed her father at war and the daughters had been the ones to drive her mother to suicide. Minjung took her revenge and killed them, taking all of their fortune. She went on to kill the coven the RedBlood family had been from, discovering it had been a large plot for money.

Occupation : Fancy Chain Restaurant Owner

Power : Blood Manipulation [controls "free" blood ; weakens after use but especially weak after using own blood = more powerful attacks]

Love Interest : Bang Minsoo (Werewolf) Poison Immunity [no limit ; even vampire poison]
A boy who boils her blood and passion, the two can just as easily fight as mate. Things stand in the way but eventually, both will get what they want. Professional MMA Fighter.
Appearance : grey fur ; yellow eyes 0

Side Characters

Hwang Hyelim (17) Mary's Child - Ryu Hyeju

Born into a poor human household in colonial America, Hyelim was the sixth child. Finally, with food on the low, her parents begged an infertile noblewoman to take care of her as her own. The noblewoman agreed but told the parents to take care of her until she was 12. The parents agreed and every year, on Hyelim's birthday, the noblewoman gifted her and her family with luxuries. Finally, at the age of 12, Hyelim was taken into the noble household. The noblewoman told her that she could be selfish, ugly, or anything bad as long as she was not a liar. Hyelim followed this rule and never had any problems but one day, she knocked over a vase and would not admit to it, feeling ashamed at her deed. The woman punished her to "spend eternity together." as vampires. For years, they were together until the woman freed her as Hyelim was "no fun."

Family: "Noblewoman" Han Sunhwa (BlueBlood Vampire) Lie Detection

Occupation : Psychologist.

Power : Truth Inducement ["Tell me the truth."] + Lie Detection (inherited from noblewoman)

Love Interest : Yoo Youngjae (RedBlood Vampire) Technopathy
An honest and blunt guy who seems robotic at times, he is a "creation" by the same noblewoman. They travel together and are romantically involved. Programmer.

Lee "Changsun" Joon (18) AmalgamationDivided Mind (Joon + Changsun)

Born into the Second World War, he was turned while serving in the army. As a result, he developed two minds, each using his power in different ways. Easily excited and like a child, Changsun is the childhood that he never had. Joon, on the other hand, was the assassin he had been forced to become. The two can switch easily but while Joon has Changsun's memories, Changsun is only aware of Joon. Using his power, he can create interesting fantasy-like creatures (that he restores later) or fuse a nonliving and living thing together and watch the living one slowly turn into the nonliving material. It simply depends on his mood.

Occupation : Part-time at Minjung's restaurant ; part-time Dari's assistant

Yoon Doojoon (23) Mindscape Transportation

A man with a strong personality and few doubts on what he enjoys, he's a clear-headed male who has a distinct goal and plan. He does not drink from humans and is a RedBlood who was transformed during the 1949 Gold Rush in California. He does not drink from humans since he finds it strange to drink the blood of a creature he once was and has a strong self-control. His power allows him to always carry his home with him and he himself can enter his mindscape when he concentrates and/or sleeps. He's independent but smart and enjoys pushing past his limits and improving himself.

Occupation : Model

Werewolves:
Half man and half beast, werewolves are the most instintual of the three groups. They are almost as strong as vampires but make up for their weaknesses with their unity. Each werewolf has an enhanced sense or power that stays with them whether wolf or human. They tend to look more like humans than vampires and have a higher than average body temperature. They tend to have hot tempers and exuberant personalities but know when to be serious as well. Generally, werewolves are very territorial and when two packs meet, it can turn into a large brawl or a peaceful negotiation depending on the personalities of the alphas. They have a strict hierarchy and are very social creatures who love a good challenge. They can transform whenever they wish to or whenever they lose their temper.  Werewolves also have an accelerated healing process like vampires but feel pain more acutely than vampires do. They can change packs if both alphas agree or through marriage. Werewolves only fall in love once and live long lives but can age if they do not transform for a long time.
Founder : Lee Yejin
Elders 
Jo "Miryo" Mihye (Accelerated Perception), Park "Narsha" Hyojin (Extrasensory Perception) [strong sixth sense instinct], Lee "Tablo" Sunwoong (Sense Focusing), Choi "Mithra" Jin (Enhanced Smell), Kim "Tukutz" Jungsik (Enhanced Hearing)
Power : usually related to body somehow ; no two in pack have the same power ; pack has telekinesis amongst each other ; pack alphas can contact other alphas only
Venom : poison to vampires ; heals wounds on selves ; in saliva and blood ; turns humans if bitten on full moon in a week
Deaths : silver reaching the heart ; silver itself makes them weak when on their person ; vampire venom ; beheading ; break neck/spine ; turns feral with wolfsbane
Offspring : mate only once with one person ; can be either werewolf of human
Differences : turned werewolves cannot transform twice a year - once on the day they were turned and 6 months later
Hierarchy : Alpha (top ; one), Beta (second-in-command ; one), Hunter (best fighter ; one or few), Omega (lowest ; one)

Kimura Kyo (17) The Master Thief - Park Yonghee

An energetic werewolf born to a loving werewolf couple as Christopher Columbus landed in America, she grew up happy, healthy, and bright. She had no real problems growing up and though she did have a few run-ins with vampires, she never had any serious issues. If there was an issue, it was that she wasn't much of a team player but she was so swift and so talented - such a natural at hunting - that it hardly mattered anyways.  Then, one day, she declared she wanted to go out into the world and explore. Her parents denied her at first as did the alpha but eventually, they gave her near impossible tests and she succeeded without problem. They continued on until finally they gave up. Since then, she's been traveling alone and though she has had trouble, she's always gotten through it on her own. Eccentric but a person all her own, she is a strange lone wolf.

Occupation : Backpacking Traveler

Power : Mobile Invulnerability

Love Interest : Kwon Jiyong (Werewolf) Self-Sustenance [Limit: unusable on new moon nights]
He's energetic, young, and eager to please and she has just become his role model. He's one of the few who can keep up with her. Music Producer ; Part of Soojung's pack.
Appearance : gold fur ; gold eyes 0

Appearance : silver fur (originally white ; turned from power use) ; blue eyes 0

Kim Soojung (18) Snow White and Rose Red (Rose Red) - Jung Roo

Childhood friends with Ahri, the two were born in the Ottoman Empire. Living in relative prosperity, Soojung was happy if not for her annoying fellow packmates who insisted that because they were male, they were better than her. They taunted her constantly and she got into fights regularly. There was a vampire who lived in the edge of the forest the next town over. One day, she bumped into the vampire and despite all warnings, became friends with him. The alpha of the pack who shunned her often got into trouble while trying to chase the vampire and though she helped him, he was never grateful and was rude and haughty. Later on, the alpha and the vampire confronted each other and she and Ahri happened to be there. She was able to stop the vampire from killing the alpha but he was crippled. Soojung eventually became the Alpha instead.

Family : "Past Vampire" Kim Jonggook (RedBlood Vampire) Enhanced Strength [Supernatural] + Enhanced Durability 

Occupation : Student ; Training to be an Athlete with Siwon. 

Power : Adoptive Muscle Memory [limited to what body can do ; must focus on what want to copy]

Love Interest : Kim Kibum (RedBlood Vampire) Pheromone Manipulation
The adopted "child" of the vampire in her past, he claims that it is kismet - fate - that brought them together. Now he must convince a girl who doesn't believe in love to love. 

Appearance : brown fur ; brown eyes 0

Kim Ahri (16)  Snow White and Rose Red (Snow White) - Kim Dohee

Childhood friends with Soojung, the two were born in the Ottoman Empire. Neither rich nor needy, Ahri was a carefree girl if not a bit strange in her own quirky way. Compared to Soojung who was more of an outright tomboy, Ahri was more feminine, but she was not feminine enough for her family's tastes either. She wasn't much of a fighter though her family was rather high on the hierarchy and she had more human friends than werewolf friends. While Soojung had a few problems of her own, Ahri was busy fighting off the off-the-rocker suitors her parents were bringing her; none - none - were sane. Finally, she put her foot down and declared that if her parents brought another suitor, she would never marry and though her family still complains about it, they've left her alone about it. She also has an amicable attitude towards vampires and is the Beta.

Occupation : Student ; Part-time Waitress (at Minjung's restaurant)

Power : Enhanced Vision || Illusion Vision, Infrared Vision, Invisibility Awareness, Movement Vision, X-Ray Vision [limited to normal 180 degree vision ; sensitive]

Love Interest : Lee Kikwang (Human ⇒ Werewolf) Energy Sensing
He's charismatic and popular and she falls in love easily. But already dating another, he must decide between her and her world or his girlfriend and her attitude. Schoolmate.
Girlfriend (Currently) : Park Chorong - like a doll but can be bratty 

Appearance : brown fur ; brown eyes 0

Side Characters

Song "Victoria" Quian (26) Plant Communication + Horvejkul Nichkhun (26) Plant Manipulation

They are a married couple who have settled in the area. They've chosen to age to their 20s to marry (or already be married) and live together without questions. They're very lovey dovey and want to have some children together. They're always lending a hand and since they are not, obviously, from the area, their Korean is a little rusty. However, they're very friendly and love good company. Nichkhun (turned) is the Beta and Quian (original) the Alpha of their small pack. They have permission from Soojung's family's pack to settle there and they'll be there for a while longer. During the weekends, they like to play-hunt together.

Occupation: Florists (where Miyoung and Suzy work)

Appearance : brown fur ; white eyes 0

Wang Feifei (25) Power Negation Field

Motherly, stubborn, and a force all on her own, she's an independent woman but still a girl who yearns for love at heart. She's not out looking for love specifically but she does think falling in love might be nice. She enjoys meeting new people and can be slightly intimidating at first but has a heart of gold. Born high up on the social pyramid of the pack, her parents have been pressing for her to either fall in love or agree to the arranged marriage with Zhou Mi. Her time limit is a few more years but by then she has to return to China. On the weekends, she usually hits the gym or the forest nearby. She's part of Quian's pack.

Occupation : Athletic Trainer

Love Interest : Choi Seunghyun

Appearance : gold fur ; black eyes 0

Lee Howon (19) Kinetic Energy Manipulation

Full of it and energetic, he's a playful, charismatic guy with a fire to win. He loves a good challenge and though he hasn't fallen in love yet, he's sure that he'll make the girl swoon when he does. However, he isn't just confident. He has bite to back up his bark and he knows how to use it. He's currently freelancing around as his entire pack has decided to disperse and hone their skills. He keeps in touch with them every now and then but most of the time, he's just enjoying himself. He hits up the gym or the forest every so often and usually is Soojung's sparring partner. He never uses gender as an excuse in fights but has his manners.

Occupation : Apprentice Mechanic

Apperanace : grey fur ; white eyes 0

Hunters: 
Beings who believe that humans alone should walk the earth, ones who work out of grudge, and people with their own agendas. The hunters are building up their power and aim to take out and/or enslave werewolves and vampires. Each has their own reason for joining, some more just than others, but there is no doubt that each is serious. Every person can instantly recognize werewolves and vampires and has received training to kill. However, they are all waiting for the mastermind to speak. Until then, they build up their defenses and prepare for the day where humans shall rule the ground upon they walk. Within the area of this story, seven Hunters are currently stationed, some more integral in the lives of the main characters than others. However, there is no doubt that each plays an integral part of some larger plan. The biggest question is whose plan it is and how they arranged it.
Kit (Primer) : silver, vampire venom, werewolf venom, "how to kill" guide, "how to recognize" guide

Lee Hyori (Turned Werewolf) Mastermind - Clairvoyance [view through mirror]

Her husband and child were killed in the midst of a feud between the other two races and since then has harbored a hatred towards them. As her life began to run older and she realized she would not live, she seduced a werewolf, turned, then slaughtered him. Her goal is vengance and annihilation of the race that stole her life and future. She first gained political and monetary might. Then, she captured solo werewolves and vampires and had people experiment to find out their weaknesses and identifying traits. Only recently has she been actively seeking Hunters but even before, she had been helping and using those who had been wronged by vampires and werewolves in some way. Now, she takes advantages of people's different needs and has them work for her. She doesn't care about their reason as long as they contribute to her conquest and will obey her orders.

Appearance : black fur ; red eyes 0

Choi Seunghyun (Human)

A Hunter for the monthly pay, he became a Hunter out of necessity after his parents' death in order to pay bills. At the time, his modeling job wasn't working out too well and he had few other talents and a non-complete education to use. He happened to see the ad and though he had been unsure as to what it was exactly, he tried and has been working with them since. He visits the headquarters every now and then under the guise of a modeling job and usually he times it so that it isn't a lie. At first, he hadn't believed in their existence but realized it was true and now is trying to keep his family away from danger. The mastermind had tricked him into believing that vampries and werewolves were out to kill. Meeting real werewolves and vampires, his values are shaking and he isn't sure who to believe but soon, he will have to make a choice and see what is true.

Weapon : Simultaneous Dual + Four Guns
He can simultaneously shoot two guns and when they are empty, throws them up and pulls out two more guns to use. He can reload them quickly and has special bullets - silver, vampire venom, werewolf venom, garlic, wolfsbane, etc. - to combat his enemies. He has them on his person at all times but is careful to not let even his family see them. 

Occupation : Model

Partner : Jo Kwon

Jo Kwon (Turned Werewolf) Hyper Breath

A man who had had everything but lost his mind once he first was attacked then turned, he is now a sadistic being who thrives off the pain of others. By instigating others' pain, he feels as though he is alive and it is how he relives the moment when had first turned and accidentally killed all of his loved ones. In a way, his constant reminders of his sin are his own self-punishment and he often complains about how depressing or scary screaming is but continues to thrive off of it. He especially enjoys killing people who beg to spare other people, possibly due to the reactions of his loved ones while he killed them. He absolutely abhors and disbelieves in the idea that people will sacrifice for one another and when people beg, he likes to "play" and break them if possible. He is a guest of the werewolf pack in the area and thus, is free of guilt but is actually the one instigating things.

Weapon : Whip
He enjoys the screams of pain and often prolongs his chase with his prey. His partner Seunghyun usually never stays to watch and he often acts alone. He uses his power to keep close-range fighters away and picks at his opponents, sapping away their stamina slowly. It has an electrocuting feature built into it; he has no problems killing humans.

Cover Occupation : Delivery Man / Taxi Driver

Partner : Choi Seunghyun

Appearance : black fur ; blue eyes 0

Jung "Jessica" Sooyeon (RedBlood Vampire) Barrier Generation [can only have one at a time ; otherwise impenetrable]

Born into the Roaring Twenties, she had grown up as one of the more well-cared for kids along with her younger sister. She had had everything - money, looks, a fiancé - but everything had been taken away by the stock market crash and rogue vampire who killed everyone but turned her for a companion. The same vampire had turned Junsu before it had reached her town. Once she had turned, she had killed the vampire first chance and had been about to kill herself when Hyori recruited her in hopes of getting her to control the newest screw-loose vampire she had gotten. She's generally indifferent to everything but follows directions well. She sees her younger sister - Krystal (Soojung) - in her partner and cares for him. He's her new reason for living because she actually doesn't care about what happens to anymore; by all accounts, she believes herself dead.

Weapon : -
Her main duty is not to fight but to ensure the general stability of her partner Kim Junsu and to protect him, even sacrifice herself if necessary. She has no real problems with her duty and carries her job out properly. She carries a few vials of blood to nourish Junsu and usually has a sewing kit to fix up the teddy bear Junsu carries around if need be.

Cover Occupation : Model ; Junsu's sister

Kim Junsu (RedBlood Vampire) Miasma Emission [has his own slow-acting, paralyzing poison that works on vampires and werewolves]

Born into the Roaring Twenties, he had been a relatively carefree child who got into occasional trouble with his fraternal twin. However, upon the crash of the stock market, one vampire, the same one who turned his partner Jessica went crazy. His brother was killed and he was left for dead. He had somehow survived and been transformed but had eventually gone crazy when he tried to follow his brother into death but could not. Hyori recruited him personally especially for his power. He is somewhat dependent on his partner, Jung Sooyeon, for daily needs and reminders as to what he needs to do. He only lives now for the Hunter's cause and has a strong vendetta against vampires but loves humans. He shuns sunlight and has a deep fear of fire due to the flame that consumed his town and his brother's dead body. He carries around his brother's teddy bear.

Weapon : -
His fighting style involves emitting the miasma, dodging attacks as best as he can, and waiting until the poison kicks in. As there is no known cure for his miasma, he leaves them to die and rot basically. He does possess the ability to pull the miasma out of people which he does for his partner and any innocent humans in the area, but has no solid cure.

Cover Occupation : Jessica's younger brother ; shut-in ; student

Gong Minzy (Human)

Ironically the most simple of the characters, her motive is simply money and she has no one to stand in her way or otherwise. She is a part of a gang in the area so she has killed humans before but to her, all lives and targets are equal except for the money paid. She dislikes killing things that are not "worth" her time and has a soft spot for little kids because she has a slight maternal side. Even so, she's a cold killing machine and has no qualms about it. She would betray her superiors if someone paid her more and she is simply selling her talents to the highest bidder. However, betray the monetary end of the deal and she may kill the person(s) as revenge. She has a firm belief in promises and deals and keeps them unless they are worth the money she is being paid in the newest contract. No one knows her origins or if her name is really her name or an alias.

Weapon : Daggers
Throwing, slashing, and setting traps with her daggers, she has a variety of ways to fight and always goes for the kill unless told otherwise. Her policy is to not get caught and eliminate any threats. She can fight on even terms with vampires and werewolves with the right preparations and can hold or balance multiple daggers in her hands, mouth, etc. 

Cover Occupation : Gang Member (same as Byunghun) ; assassin

Ok Taecyeon (Werewolf) Muscle Mass Enhancement [gains muscle strength and flexibility for speed and stamina]

A werewolf who lives for the thrill, he became a Hunter in order to test his own prowess - not that anyone can compare of course. Certain that he is one of the most powerful creatures in the world, he's confident in the success of the plan and that he shall become the last werewolf in the world as, he believes, the Hunters will be unable to take him down. Power crazy, he's sure that power and muscle is not only what'll attract females but that it'll also ensure his survival. He has a fierce belief in his abilities and in the case that he will lose, he's the kind of person who comes up with excuses as to why he lost. He doesn't take kindly to insults and will hit first, regret later. He is impulsive but confident and if he doesn't know something, he deems it unimportant. Above all else, he is the one who stands at the top of his own world and no one can make him see otherwise.

Weapon : Boxing
At one point in his long life (born amidst the Korean War), he picked up boxing and had even become a professional. He was disqualified for continuing to fight his downed opponent and eventually for almost killing the referee in a fit of anger. Although he is confident, there is a reason as to why he is confident in his skills and shouldn't be ignored.

Cover Occupation : Muscle Trainer

Partner : Gong Minzy

Apperaance : black fur ; white eyes 0

Last Touched: June 2016