Jelly Baby

Romantic Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Its a long chapter and we didn't have time to proof read it. Please forgive us for grammatical mistakes :* 

Jelly Baby

“Hi there~” Jaejoong waves over the crib and then chuckles at her own silliness for she had left her son for only 30 minutes.

“Ngh~” Changmin rubbed his eye and then stretched his arms wanting to be carried. He bears a pout as he’s hitched on Jaejoong’s hip making his mother kiss it. “Aangh~” Changmin swats at her face. He’s in a temper because his mother always puts him down for naps when he wants to cuddle her.

He wants his Mama. Plain and simple. So he’s angry at his Mama and himself for actually falling asleep every time.

“Aw! You missed Mama ne~” Jaejoong nuzzles his chubby cheek and the little softy melts right away.

“Hmmm….” Changmin wraps his arms around Jaejoong’s neck and buries his face in her shoulder with a blissful hum.

“You've turned into a koala today. I like it!” Jaejoong swayed in her place hugging Changmin like he’s her favourite teddy.

“Boo~” Jaejoong turns around when Yunho calls. He’s dressed up in a light blue shirt and beige trousers which matched Jaejoong’s ivory organza dress with a blue hem. The fact that Yunho is wearing the clothes she made Jaejoong want to kiss him in happiness. “Your parents are here and Yoochun’s will be here after picking up his parents.”

Jaejoong nodded absentmindedly as she shifted to face her husband and aimed for his lips. Yunho had figured what she was trying and met her halfway for a long and chaste kiss. “you look very handsome.” Jaejoong grinned when they separated.

“how else do I compliment such a beautiful wife.” Yunho moves to Changmin and kisses the scruff of hair visible near Jaejoong’s shoulder. Changmin whines a little and curls more into Jaejoong. “He doesn’t like me today?” Yunho sulked exaggeratedly.

“He only wants Mama today.” Jaejoong grinned and Changmin gurgled happily in agreement.

“ouch! Talk about neglected…” Yunho’s bottom lip juts out. “and on our first anniversary of all days too…”

“Don’t worry Yunnie. I’d cuddle you.” And Jaejoong even nuzzles Yunho’s collarbone, pressing Changmin against Yunho’s chest.

“AAANYAAA~” came Changmin’s loud indignant shriek making his parents cringe at his temper. The boy looked at his father as if Yunho stole the six month old’s toy.

“Yeeesh! What got into him?” Yunho steps away when Changmin looks at him with all the fury of a six month old baby. Changmin wraps his arms around Jaejoong’s neck as if saying ‘Mine’.

“he hasn’t seen me all morning so he’s clingy.” Jaejoong says plainly. She mechanically Changmin’s back out of habit. “He’s really scary today…” Yunho whispers to her.

Jaejoong shakes her head, “You scared of your baby Mr Jung?” Jaejoong teasingly pulled Yunho’s cheek. “let’s go. I can hear Mama’s heels near the stairs. She’ll come up if we don’t go down.”

The two walk side by side out of the bedroom. Changmin would glare at his father while Yunho remained confused about what he did to bring on his son’s temper.

“Hey Jae…” Yunho tugged Jaejoong’s hand before they reached the stairs, “I have a gift for you.”

Contrary to what he expected, Jaejoong wasn’t please. “No fair! We decided we won’t get each other presents.”

“I know! I know! But this thing happened just yesterday that I thought of making it a gift for you.” Yunho said with controlled excitement. He didn’t want their family in the lounge to hear.

“what is it?” Jaejoong asked. Changmin looked between his parents wondering why they aren’t going down the stairs.

Yunho gave a happy smile, “the agent called. We got the house!”

“HA-mmmph!” Jaejoong slapped a hand on just when she was about to rejoice. She looked down if anyone was there and stepped closer to her husband. “Really? The one above Yoochun’s right? You better not be talking about that other apartment which smells like pigeons.”

“it turns out an ornithologist lived in that apartment. But who cares. I’m not talking about that. We got the one in Yoochun’s building. The one you want.” Yunho held Jaejoong’s shoulders and gave her a slight shake but pulled away when Changmin glared at him. “Uh…uh… we can move in next week.” Yunho can’t believe he’s actually stuttering and avoiding eye contact under in his son’s glare. Just what will happen when the brat grows up.

“Next week! Oh my god! I haven’t even picked the furniture yet. And we haven’t found an interior decorator. And what about the nursery? Where do we get everything for Minnie?”

“Boo, you're going to fast…” Yunho chuckles. “we already picked the furniture. It’s in my office’s storeroom. And we’ll call the design firm who renovated our hotel last year and we don’t have to buy things for Min’s nursery because we take his stuff from here.” Yunho pointed at the door where Changmin’s room was. “besides, there’s something we have to do first before even make moving plans.”

“Buy drapes.” Jaejoong said with determination that had Yunho facepalm.

“No… I meant….” Yunho sighs tiredly, “aren’t there certain people who should know we’re moving out of their house?”

Jaejoong wrinkled her nose and Yunho nodded apologetically. They had to tell their parents their moving to a place of their own. Never mind said parents would throw a fit.

“I don’t want to.” Jaejoong looked like a grumpy little girl who’s been taken to a party unwillingly. “let’s just quietly move our stuff little by little. We can sleep here and say we’re working late and we’ll wait till a year to tell them. that way we’re long settled in that apartment for them to drag us back here.”

“Boo, I love you and your quirkiness but that’s the dumbest plan ever.” Yunho deadpans.

Jaejoong was about to retort but they were interrupted by a shrill voice.

“Baaabyyyy~ Mama’s here~!” Heechul hollers at the bottom of the stairs. When she spots Jaejoong, she waves as if Jaejoong’s returning from a sea voyage.

“why are you guys dillydallying? We’re going to start your anniversary party without you.” Kangin crosses his arms and scolds them like they are still adolescents.

For a minute, Yunho agreed with Jaejoong’s plan if it meant not dealing with parents who still treat them like toddling children. But he tells himself he can’t do that.

“We were just on our way…” Jaejoong gives her mother her sweet smile and the adults bought it.

While Heechul and Kangin went to the lounge, Jaejoong and Yunho headed down agonizingly slow.

“We’re telling them.” Yunho whispers resolutely.

“you do whatever you want but I’m going to deny everything if Mama’s voice reaches the ‘you're dead’ pitch.” Jaejoong ignored Yunho’s betrayed gasp and walked ahead plastering a big smile. “Hi-Hi!” Jaejoong greets loudly and sends flying kisses like she’s Miss Korea.

“Happy Anniversary Princess!” Hankyung gives his daughter a hug but let’s go when Changmin starts squawking loudly. Before Hankyung could remark on that, Yunho arrived and he went and hugged his son-in-law next.

“Hey Bambi~ come to Halmeoni~!” Leeteuk tried to get Changmin but the toddler put up a fight, even pulling Jaejoong’s hair to cling on to her.

“Ouch….” Jaejoong rubs her scalp looking mournfully at her cranky son. Changmin sniffs and looks at his mother as if she tried to abandon him. “Don’t look at me like that.” Jaejoong pouts because somehow, she feels like a criminal with her son looking like that.

“I told you he won’t like that nap after breakfast.” Kangin says casually, “he’s determined to make up by clinging to you now.”

“My arms are already aching…” Jaejoong complains to Yunho.

“it’s okay.” Leeteuk speaks up,  “We’ll get him fed and put him down for a nap.”  

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH~!” everyone stumbled away from the baby and his mother at that loud scream. Changmin glared at the adults daring them to try their stupid nap trick to separate them from his Mama.

“He’s totally you.” Heechul tells to Junsu who’s beside her.

“with that temper, he’s totally you.” Junsu retorts from the safety of the couch she and her aunt were crouched behind of.

“Jaejoong, are you okay?” Yoowhan, being directly in front of Jaejoong, though very far on the floor looked at the stunned girl blinking in a daze.

“Huh? Did someone say something?” Jaejoong looked to her right in confusion wondering where that voice came from.

“from there honey…” Hankyung points at Yoowhan and mentally notes to get her ears checked.

“Oh God! He’s going to be like this all day…” Yunho groans rubbing his ears. He’s only beginning to realise how irritable his son is.

“let’s not…” Eunhye takes a moment to get her bearings mid-speech. She pats her ears as if getting water out of them, “Okay…. Uh…. Yeah, let’s just get on with the celebration. It’s the first anniversary after all. let Minnie be with his Mama. Isn’t that Jae?”

“Huh? What?” Eunhye cringed. Apparently, Jaejoong’s ears are still in shock.

Yoona taps Eunhye’s shoulder to get her attention and gestures saying ‘leave it to me’. Yoona points at the cake, Jaejoong looks at it, then back at Yoona. Yoona makes slicing motions with her hand, does a little dance and claps.

“Oh Cake! Is it strawberry?” Jaejoong went over to the cake on the coffee table.

Everyone looked at Yoona in amazement and the proud aunt dusted off her shoulder. “Wow… you're good.” Eunhye remarks.

“With a daughter that speaks in the whistle register, you acquire a unique skill set.” Yoona pats her pouting daughter’s head.

Yunho went to stand beside Jaejoong who’s happily showing Changmin the pretty cake. Everyone gathered round them for the celebration. Hankyung got his camera ready and Yoochun put his phone on recording. Yunho took the cake knife and Yoona was telling them to do it together.      

“How do I that?” Jaejoong said hitching Changmin higher.

“Joongie, give this a try.” Leeteuk gets the high chair and Yunho pulls it between himself and Jaejoong.

Jaejoong lowers Changmin in and the boy is too absorbed looking at the cake to realise until he’s sitting inside the confines of the chair.

“NYAAA-WAAAH~!” Changmin cries and made grabby hands towards his mother.

“I’m right here Bambi.” Jaejoong gives him her hand instead letting Changmin hold onto her pinkie finger.

Everyone was more than relieved when Changmin was settled. Yunho and Jaejoong held the knife together.

As they cut the cake, Yunho kept glancing at his son expecting another tantrum but the boy was all giggly swinging his and his mother’s joined hands.

Seeing his little boy happy made Yunho forget about Changmin’s sour mood. After feeding each other cake amid the claps and cheers from the family, Yunho offered Changmin’s some icing on his finger only to have that finger put a smattering of pink icing on the little nose.

Contrary to what everyone feared, Changmin was very amused. He even let go of Jaejoong’s hand to get the icing. Yunho playfully put more icing on Changmin’s face and the boy giggled and spread the icing more on his face.

“Aish Yunho! He’s wearing new clothes.” Leeteuk admonished her son and wiped Changmin’s face and shirt with a paper napkin.

“He’s forgotten me again…” Jaejoong remarks, slightly relieved and slightly miffed. She never liked the short term memory of a baby. Jaejoong the cake off her fingers but there was still cream above her lips.

“Hey Yun….” Yoochun nudged his friend who’s now honestly feeding Changmin the icing. Yoochun points at Jaejoong oblivious to the cream on her face and Yunho grins knowingly.

Yoochun points his camera at his friends with Junsu peering into from the side. “Boo, you have something on your lips.” Yunho goes closer to Jaejoong.

“Hmm?” Jaejoong was about to wipe it with her hand but Yunho caught that pale wrist first. He landed a soft kiss on her lips, which just smudged the cream on her lips more but everyone was cooing at the sight.

“Aw! That’s so cute.” Junsu gushes while looking at the couple from Yoochun’s camera.

Jaejoong blushes while the cream off her lips while Yunho bears a mighty grin. “AAH! AAH!” Changmin becomes restless and makes grabby hands towards Jaejoong.

“Back to square one…” Jaejoong sighs tiredly and lifts her son from the chair. she expected him to just cling to her neck but to her surprise, Changmin uses his tiny hand to pull her chin lower and plant a cute smooch on her lips. “Oh…” was all Jaejoong could say at her son’s surprise kiss. She didn’t even know he knew how to kiss… then again, his father is a good kisser and his mother loves kisses, so their son should be a kisser too right?

Yunho’s eyes met Changmin’s and he can make out the jealousy and possessiveness with a hint mischief. Changmin may have his Mama’s eyes but they reflect his Daddy.

Tempted to play a game, Yunho leans forward and plants a kiss on Jaejoong’s plump lips again. at once, Changmin pulls is mother’s face again and plants another kiss.

“EH! Kawaiii~!” Junsu exclaims in Japanese having just returned from her Japanese promotions. Yoochun grins and nods besides her while recording this event.

Amused, Yunho kisses his wife and his son wipes out that kiss with one of his own.

“Look at him glare at his daddy every time he kisses her.” Leeteuk points at Changmin’s face and Kangin guffawed at his adorable grandson.”

“mmm!” Jaejoong whines in Yunho’s kiss and rolls her eyes when she felt small hands pull her face and got another kiss.

“He’s so possessive of his Mama…” Yoona giggles behind her hand.

“rather he’s jealous of his daddy hogging his Mama.” Seunggi corrects and laughs when Yunho looks at his son teasingly while ducking for another smooch.

“Ayyyngh!” Changmin squeaks as if scolding his father for making this kiss longer than necessary and he swats his hand at Jaejoong’s cheek for another kiss.

“Hehe! I’m not the only one who thinks Yunho’s a Joongie-hogger.” Heechul has a devilish smile while Hankyung can only shake his head.

Jaejoong huffs twice when she’s kissed twice for the fourth time.

“Hahaha! I wish I had instabook or facegram to twit this scene.” Yoowhan chortles and Eunhye gestures a cringing Yoochun to let his father be.

“Okay Enough!” Jaejoong finally had enough of kisses and she shoved Yunho’s face away. “EH-HEH-HEH-HEH~!” Changmin laughed and clapped happily for in his little head, he had won and his daddy had lost.

“Aw Boo~ you made me lose.” Yunho whined.

“Minnie’s our baby. Not you.” Jaejoong’s statement has Heechul cackling loudly at Yunho’s expense. “My Princess~!” Heechul coos and plants a wet kiss on Jaejoong’s cheek.

“AAAH!” Changmin shrieks and kisses his mother again. Heechul doesn’t know whether she should take offe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter