Happy Juice

Romantic Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At times like these Yunho feels like he signed up for more than he bargained for. Then he reminds himself that’s he no saint either.

Then he questions himself that what saint will binge on alcohol.

“Yunnieeee~!” Yunho shoved Jaejoong’s head back down again and then went back to pouting furiously. he’s been at it for the past 2 hours, alternating with making Jaejoong lie down every 10 minutes.

He uses the time to will out of his head any thoughts about how annoying Jaejoong is at the moment.

Correction. How annoying drunk Jaejoong is.

She’s even a tattler to her father when he tries to sneak a tequila shot. For some reason, she started doing that after a high school trip he doesn’t remember.

He doesn’t even know how Jaejoong ended up at a frat party. Jaejoong doesn’t belong to a fraternity. She doesn’t even go to college. Hell! Yunho’s not part of the frat house either.

He’s a happy boy going to college from home and his Boo is a self-taught designer.

It all started when Yunho and Yoochun were invited to a frat party after class. He went there with Donghae while Yoochun wrapped up his last class so he could meet them there.

On the way, Yoochun ran into a waiting Jaejoong. Since Jaejoong said she was looking for Yunho, Yoochun brought her to the party.

Yunho’s mind went in rewind to the point he saw sweet and pretty Jaejoong there in the sea of drunk frat boys and wondered where he went wrong.

Flashback

“Hi Yunnie!” Jaejoong waved from the door but Yunho wasn’t looking. He was busy glaring at Yoochun from across the room. Yoochun was standing right beside Jaejoong and already regretting bringing Jaejoong along seeing the drool on the guys’ faces there.

“Jae~ I got a message from Junsu. Let’s go meet her.” Yoochun tried to pull Jaejoong out of the house but she released her hand.

“No! You go. I want to see Yunnie I haven’t seen him in days.”  Jaejoong whined.

“You won’t see me anymore if you stayed.” Yoochun mumbled.

“Yunnie~” Jaejoong hugged Yunho when he was an arm’s distance away. But she didn’t get the warm return she expected when Yunho pulled her away from him by her shoulders.

“what are you doing here?” Yunho gritted out. He was directing others’ anger on her unintentionally.

“To…to see you….” Jaejoong nearly cried at the treatment. “You don’t want me here?”

Yunho was too distracted by the leering looks every male was sending Jaejoong’s way. He didn’t see Jaejoong near tears and blurted out “Yes.”

“WAAAAAH~! I hate you~! Mama was right. You’ll leave me for some college girl with big s!” Jaejoong wailed.

“Wait, What?” Yunho was now giving her full attention. “What are we talking about again?”

“How mean! I thought you’ll be happy to see me. I don’t want to talk to you.” Jaejoong disappeared somewhere in the sea of people.

Yunho let out a loud groan of frustration. Yoochun tried to take the chance to sneak out but Yunho caught him by the collar.

“Park Yoochun, you’re ing dead.”

The sounds of Yoochun’s wails drowned in the noisy party which had resumed and gotten louder thanks to one pretty angel.

 

“Yihannie oppa~!” Yihan’s drink flew out of his nose hearing that voice.

“Ja- *cough* Joongie? Why are you here?” Yihan could murder Yunho right now for letting sweet, innocent Jaejoong in a party of wolves.

“I was looking for Yunnie but he doesn’t want to see me.” Jaejoong pouted.

“Hey pretty! Why the long face?” A male leaned on the wall and leered at Jaejoong. Yihan cringed at his appearance- low jeans, a fluorescent wife-beater and oddly swimming goggles hung off his neck. Yihan doesn’t know if this guy is even from their college.

“Yah! Back off!” he shoved his face rudely before it got near Jaejoong.

Jaejoong was oblivious to the man lusting after her. the music was so loud, she didn’t even hear what he said. All she saw was Yihan hit someone in the face.

“Oppa, what are you having?” Jaejoong pointed at Yihan’s drink not knowing it was a cocktail. Yihan didn’t want to tell her he’s drinking because Jaejoong could tell their doctor and his doctor had told him that he shouldn’t drink much.

“This is….happy juice?” Yihan said the first thing off the top of his head and regretted immediately seeing the knowing look in Jaejoong’s eyes.

“Happy Juice….Daddy has the same thing….” Yihan internally winced. Who knew Hankyung used the same excuse for drinking. “But daddy says I should never have happy juice…..” Jaejoong looked contemplative for a minute before breaking out into a mischievous grin, “Daddy’s not here.” Jaejoong snatched his glass.

“Jae-that-wait-No!” Yihan couldn’t even make a straight sentence to stop her. Jaejoong drank the whole glass in one go and even burped cutely.

“One Mooore!” She giggled and Yihan facepalmed.

“Here you go.” the guy at the makeshif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter