Happy Ending

I Love You, Troublemaker!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Playlist -

 

I blinked my eyes for several times, looking at him speechlessly. He approached me, landed a soft kiss on my lips. He closed his eyes tightly as he was expressing his feeling through the kiss. I startled as my eyes widened because of his unexpected action. However, I didn’t refuse the kiss as I was letting him kiss me. It was because I wanted to confirm something. My heart was beating fast as I was catching my breath once the kiss broke. He looked into my eyes, waiting for my answer.

 

“I… Hate… You…” I lied, throwing my looks at the outside.

“Prove it.” Luhan chuckled softly, crossing his arm proudly.

“I…” I paused once I looked at him.

“You’re lying.” He mocked, making me embarrassed.

“No, I’m not!” I protested, glaring at him.

“Then, prove it.” He smiled mischievously.

“! Stop talking about this silly thing. I’m bored.” I rolled my eyes while he was laughing like crazy.

“Did you say you're bored just now? Oh god! I can’t believe that.” He made fun of me.

“Yah…!” I shouted, standing up looking at him firmly.

“Don’t move! You make this silly cart shaking!” He shrieked and became flustered. I smirked evilly.

“What? Do you want me to shake this thing?” I asked him playfully.

“Yah… Stop that! I’m scared!” He squealed, grabbing my hands tightly.

 

I lost my balance and I was tripped. My head landed on his chest. I can hear his heartbeat clearly, his heart was thumping rapidly. I raised my head and I saw his face was so close to me. I moved backwards and made a little cough, trying to hide my nervousness. This is bull! I already fell for him. Oh geez!

 

...

 

A few minutes later, Luhan sent us home. Julie walked into my house as she wanted to excuse herself for a while. Before I left, Luhan grabbed my hands, asking me to spend more time with him for a little while.  He said that he will miss me a lot. Ugh… I gave him an annoying looks.

 

“So this will be our last met. Do you want to say something?” He asked, smile bitterly.

“Yes. I just want you to have a good life. I hope I won’t see you again.” I said emotionlessly, staring squarely into his eyes.

“! That was cruel.” He commented as he was looking down the floor. He felt sad all of sudden.

“Do you really want me to go?” He asked me, looking into my eyes with full of hope.

 

I made a light nod. I’m lying. I really want you to stay. I don’t want you to go. I really want to say that I love you. But I can’t... I felt like something stuck in my throat that prevented me from saying those silly words. I love you, Luhan. I hope you can hear what my heart said. I let out a heavy sigh.

 

“Bye… Don’t you ever forget me.” He said in teary eyes.

 

Holy crap… Is he crying? I can see it clearly. His eyes were soaking with tears. Luhan turned around, walking into his car. He left me a few minutes later without words and I started to cry. Oh geez! I don’t want him to leave.  I want him to stay. I want to say that I love him, but I can’t. What’s wrong with me? I was squatting on the roadside, crying like a baby. Julie came after that as she wanted to calm me. She hugged me tightly.

 

“I’m sorry, Hana. I can’t take this anymore. I don’t want to see you hurt in the future. You...” She paused as her eyes started to leak with tears.

“You won’t see L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter