The Confession

I Love You, Troublemaker!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Playlist -

 

“Hana… Can you open the door? I’m tired knocking this hard door.” Julie complained, sighing.

“Just go home, Julie. I want to sleep.” I lied.

 

I was lying down on my bed, watching the ceiling aimlessly. My eyes were getting swollen as I was keep crying. Geez! This is ! This is all because of that damn jerk. I bit my lips and kept cursing Luhan.

 

“Hana… I’m sorry.” I heard Luhan’s voice from the outside of my room.

 

Geez… I hate it. He kept ‘haunting’ me. His voice, why did I hear his voice? Oh god! Please, I beg you. I wanted to forget about him just for this once.

 

“Hana… It’s me, Luhan!”

“! Go away! I don’t want to hear his voice!” I yelled, burying my face in pillow.

“Hana… It’s really me, Luhan. Open the door.” Luhan begged, knocking the door.

 

I jumped off from the bed, rushing towards the door. I took a long deep breath before opened the door. My eyes were on him. He fixed his bang that covered his sparkle eyes.

 

“Hi!” He waved his hand, a simple smile plastered on his face.

“What do you want?” I asked emotionlessly.

“I want to talk to you. Are you free right now?” He asked, raising his thick eyebrows.

“No! I don’t have time for you.” I said, pushing the door as I wanted to close it. However, Luhan blocked the door with his feet. !

“Please Hana. This is going to be the last time. I promise. Besides, you won’t see me again in school as I was being expelled.” Luhan begged.

 

I thought for a moment whether I should accept his request or not. Ugh… He really made me felt annoyed. Okay, I’ll accept it, but with one condition. I smiled.

 

“Fine, but I want Julie to join us.” I said once the door opened.

“Holy crap… I just want to…”

“Fine if you don’t want to.” I cut off his talks. I pushed the door again. However, he blocked it this time with his hand. I closed my mouth as I was holding my laugh. Geez… He’s funny.

“Okay! Fine! Julie will join us. !” He said in half shout.

“Okay, you should wait at the outside with Julie. I’m going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter