Last Request

I Love You, Troublemaker!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Playlist -

 

“Hello… Guys… Are you okay?” Luhan waved his hand in front of my face.

“This is bull!” I squealed, pushing him away. I ran, leaving the scenes with mix feeling.

 

 

“I’m sorry Luhan. I need to go after her.” Julie said.

“You’re terrible dude!” Kris said, punching Luhan’s shoulder.

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve told them everything. You’re a damn jerk, Luhan!” Anna shrieked. She left Luhan and Kris alone in the field.

 

Both of them sat on the ground, watching the empty green field. It was cloudy that day. The sky was getting dark. However, they didn’t move an inch. They watched the scenery wordlessly.

 

“What do you mean you want to give her chance?” Kris asked, trying to change the atmosphere.

 

Luhan sighed as he lied down on the ground. He watched the dark sky aimlessly.

 

“That’s the only thing I can do for her for the last time.”

“What do you for the last time?” Kris asked, looking at Luhan.

“I’m going to move to China this week and I won’t be back here again.” Luhan said emotionlessly.

“Do you think she’ll be happy with your silly action? I don’t think so. I can see in her eyes just now. She’s really hurt because of you.”

“You’re freaking liar. She loves you. She doesn’t love me. Besides, she hates me. She told me that this morning.” Luhan sighed.

“And who was she crying for? She didn’t have any reason to cry for me. She cried for you. Trust me! She loves you.”

“! You’re saying like you’re great love counselor. I’m totally annoyed with you.” Luhan said, making both of them laughed.

“Can I ask you to do something?” Luhan asked as his ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter