First Kiss

I Love You, Troublemaker!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Playlist -

 

It was a beautiful morning that day. Kris walked into the classroom as his eyes wandered around searching for someone he missed a lot. He smiled when he saw a girl was waving her hand up in the air. I stood up, running into his embrace. We hugged each other for a long time. I cried on his shoulder.

 

“I miss you, a lot.” I uttered, sniffing in tears.

“I miss you too. I miss you to death.”

“You won’t leave me alone again, will you?” I asked, looking into his eyes.

“I won’t. I promise.” Kris kissed on my forehead, softly.

 

Suddenly, I heard someone coughing loudly. My eyes opened slightly when someone hit my head with a ruler. It was hurt. I rubbed my head, feeling annoyed abruptly towards Luhan. He laughed like crazy now. Maybe, he was the one who hit me. Just wait! You’ll pay for this.

 

“Kim Hana! Go to stand outside the class, now!” Mr. Lee shouted.

 

I was dumbfounded. Wait? That was just a dream? Kris kissed me on my dream? Really, it was just a dream? ! I thought it was true. It felt so real. I sighed. That’s me. I can love my crush’s heart in dreamland only. The fact, he’s already had a girlfriend. Anna, she’s the queen in our school. She’s also Kris’s girlfriend for one year already.

 

“Can’t you hear me? Or, are you still in dreamland?” Mr. Lee asked in half shout, waving his hand in front of me.

“I’m going right now, sir!” I said, grinning.

 

! I’m busted. I should stop loving Kris, but I can’t. He’s hot, dude! How can I stop loving and admiring him? He’s so perfect! Totally perfect! All girls will love him whenever they saw him. I stood outside the class, watching Mr. Lee teaches Mathematics. He’s great teacher, I needed to admit that. However, he’s getting me on nerve whenever he talked. He loved to shout and that made me felt so annoyed.

 

“Luhan…! Where’s your textbook?” Mr. Lee asked.                                                                                           

“I forgot to bring it. I’m sorry, sir!”

“Then, you’re invited to join Hana outside the class, now!”

 

Luhan walked out from the class, approaching me. He stood beside me without words. I’m totally sick of him. He’s the troublemaker who loved to pull pranks on students especially someone like me. He used to make me felt embar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter