The Chance

I Love You, Troublemaker!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Playlist -

 

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked Julie, feeling annoyed abruptly.

 

Julie pointed out her finger at a group of students. I looked at them in shock. Holy crap…! Anna was walking with them. Guess what? They’re on her side. ! And most of them were girls. Geez! Please just let this be a bad dream. Hey! I knew them. They were hardcore fans of Kris and Luhan. Oh! ! So, all of them were going to attack me because of Kris and Luhan?

They stopped walking when Anna raised her hands up in the air. She approached me with evil smile plastered on her face.

 

“Luhan was being expelled from school due to his problem with Kris. They fought because of you. So, we’re here to give you lessons. Don’t worry, it won’t be hurt.” Anna whispered, tapping both of my shoulder.

“Girls, are you ready?!” She asked in half shouted.

“Wait! This is bull! Luhan and Kris, they had nothing to do with me. Do you have any proof that they got fight because of me? ” I asked, backing up myself.

 

Anna looked so nervous when all the girls started to ask her about proof. Julie and I made a hi-five.

 

“You’re clever, Hana.” Julie praised, making me smiled widely.

“! Uh… of course, I… I had…” She stuttered.

“Then, prove it bitc…” I closed Julie’s mouth, preventing her from cursing.

 

Anna took out her cell phone from her pocket, smiling evilly. A few minutes later, she gave me her phone, asking me to look at the video.

 

“What is this?” I asked her, raising my eyebrows questioning her.

“Just look at it and made your own conclusion!” She squealed.

“Damn girl! No need to scream. Both of us can hear you clearly.” Julie said, rolling her eyes annoyingly.

 

I saw Luhan and Kris in the video as I can hear clearly what they were talking about. I saw the date and it was one week ago.

 

“I know that you didn’t love Anna.” Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter