Twisted Fate

I Love You, Troublemaker!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- Playlist -

 

“Hey! Who the hell is that? I’m sleeping right now!” A groggily voice cracked the piercing screech of me.

 

I stopped crying abruptly. I looked around, searching for the voice from the where it came.

 

“Who are you?” I asked in half shout, stood up and walked around inside the hall.

“I’m person who really needs to sleep a lot.” He replied lazily.

“! I’m asking for your name.”  I squealed, still looking around the hall.

“My name is Kris.”

 

I’m startled. Wait! It must be Luhan. He loved to play pranks with me. Huh! Damn Luhan! I won’t fall for your trick this time. I laughed like crazy now.

 

“! Why are you laughing? Do you think it’s funny?” He asked.

“Damn Luhan! I know that it’s you! You’d better come out now or…”

“Or what…?” He cut off my talks.

“Or I’ll tell the students about your biggest secret.” I lied, covering my mouth trying to hold my laugh.

 

Suddenly, a tall man climbed down the platform. I waited for him patiently. All I can saw was his manly and broad back. He turned around facing me when he done climbed down the stairs.

 

“Holy crap…!” I murmured in shock.

 

He’s really Kris. Oh god! What should I do? He’s walking towards me arrogantly. His eyes were red, seemed that he didn’t get enough of sleep. I moved backwards as he was getting closer to me. I didn’t know that there’s a pool behind me. I tripped in the pool and the worst thing ever was… I don’t know how to swim. I waved my hands up in the air, asking for help. However, the all things he did was laughing. ! He didn’t understand me.

 

“Stop playing around. I’m not an easy boy.” He commented.

 

 

“!” Luhan cursed, kicking the wall letting out his anger.

“She’s still angry with me. No wonder she acted indifferent towards me since a year ago.” He murmured in despair.

“Should I confess to her? It’s about my feelings?” He asked himself, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter