In Trouble

I Love You, Troublemaker!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Playlist -

 

Geez! Another problem came. Luhan shouldn’t do that if he really loves me. Why did he act this way?

 

“Hana, Anna said that she wanted to meet you later after school at school field. Don’t forget.” A girl said before left me dumbfounded.

 

I looked at Julie, asking for her opinion whether I should go or not. She gave a light nod, asking me to go to see Anna.

 

“Don’t worry. I’m going with you.” Julie said, patting my shoulder.

“Thanks...” I murmured, feeling a little bit relief.

 

 

“Luhan…! Pick up your phone! It’s so noisy!” Mrs. Xi complained as she was cleaning the living room.

“!” Luhan cursed in half asleep, grabbing his phone on the table.

“Hello!” He shouted annoyingly after answering the call.

“Luhan… Can you hear me?” A soft voice came out from the phone.

“Who the hell are you?” He asked with his eyes slightly opened.

“! It’s me, Julie. How dare you do not recognize my voice?”

“Oh, it’s you Julie. I thought you’re a moron.”

“Damn you! I just want to tell you something. It’s about Hana.”

“What’s wrong with Hana? Is she fine?” Luhan asked as his eyes widened.

“She’s fine. But I can’t guarantee everything. She’s going to meet Anna after school in school field. Hey, I got to go. Bye!” Julie said before hung up the call.

 

Luhan jumped off from his bed with feverish haste. He took all his stuffs and put them into his bag. He ran down the stairs and headed towards the main door.

 

“Mum, I’ll be home before six. I wanted to borrow your car for a while.” Luhan shouted before he closed the door.

 

He the car engine and started to drive to his scho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter