The Savior

I Love You, Troublemaker!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Playlist -

 

“Argh…!” I shouted like crazy when someone flicked on my forehead.

“Ah! It’s hurt!” I shrieked, rubbing my reddened forehead.

“Why are you dreaming of Luhan?” Julie, my best friend asked.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” I asked, dumbfounded.

“You’re sleeping and I heard Luhan’s name just now. Did you already fell for him?” Julie smirked at me, winking at me.

“No! I won’t fall for him. He’s not like Kris. He’s not perfect. My Kris is perfection.” I bragged.

“Damn Hana! Yah… Don’t you think that fall for someone who is perfect is a normal thing? I’m also almost fallen for Kris and there’s a lot of girl who love Kris.”

“So? What’s your main point?” I asked, crossing my arms.

“Damn! Can’t you get it?” She asked and I shook my head as an answer.

“I think you should give Luhan a chance. He deserved to get your love.”

“What do you mean he deserved to get my love? All the things he done were just hurting me. Can’t you see it clearly? He’s totally make fun of me.” I explained annoyingly.

“No… He’s not that bad. On the other side of him, he always cared for you. You didn’t notice it, did you?” Julie grabbed my hands, trying to make me listen to her.

“Is there something I should know?” I asked curiously.

 

I can see clearly in her eyes that she’s hiding something from me. It’s about Luhan. She took out something from her pocket and put it on my bare hand. It was a bracelet with Luhan’s name on it.

 

“What is this?” I asked her, weirdly.

“I know that it sound so lame. But, trust me! He loves you.” Julie’s explanation made me dumbfounded.

“What are you talking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter