chapter 6 - Mark lost?

You're the one, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day:

 

The boys all gathered in the living room including Krystal who had come early in the morning. They had promise to gather today to go to the new amusement park.

“So, are you guys ready now?” JB asked the group. They nodded brightly.

“Okay, let’s go.”

“Yeah!!! Rocket Star Park!!!” The two maknaes shouted happily. Krystal and another hyungs just smile at the maknaes. They get to the amusement park with JB’s parents by two car. When they arrived, Bambam and Yugyeom immediately run into the amusement park.

“Youngjae! Follow them. Make sure they didn’t take the rides yet!” Jinyoung told Youngjae, worried for their maknaes. Youngjae just follow Jinyoung’s words and follow the maknaes.

“Jaebum, make sure to take care of them.” Advised JB’s mom.

“Yes mom, I know.” Then JB’s parents take their leave.

“So… go play. Oh Mark, make sure you’re be careful with your hands. I don’t want to carry anyone who faint anymore.”

“I know.” Mark huff a little because he feel like JB talk to him like he is a little kid.

“Jackson, let’s go.” Krystal took Jackson hand and went to the maknaes. Mark just look at them. Jinyoung notice Mark’s stare and hold Mark’s hand.

“Jaebum hyung, we’ll go first. I want to show Mark around because he new here.” Jinyoung runs with Mark before JB can even speak.

“Now he didn’t need me to walk him to the rides. Haish…” JB sigh a little before walk towards the others.

“Jaebum hyung, I’ll play with Yugyeom and Bambam!” said Youngjae. JB just nod and went to the café in that place. Jackson and Krystal just like other couples have a date together. The different is, Jackson didn’t seem like he enjoyed it.

 

 

After two hours, JB sit on the bench near the café. He only get on first ride and then sit there. He’s bored to get on ride alone. Then, he notice someone come walk toward him.

“Jaebum hyung!!” Jinyoung called him.

“Jinyoung? Why did you come here? Where’s Mark? I thought you were with him.”

“He’s with Jackson. Krystal had something to do. So, Jackson wanted to walk with him. That’s why I come here. I know you would be alone, again.” Said Jinyoung happily.

“You happy with that?” teased JB.

“Hehe… no.” Jinyoung scratched his head awkwardly.

“Come sit here.” JB tapped the space beside him. Jinyoung immediately sit beside JB.

“Do you still want to take the rides or just rest here?” asked JB. Jinyoung think for a while and said;

“I just want to stay here. I had enough.”

“Good. Can I borrow your shoulder for a while? I feel really tired right now.” Asked JB.

“S-su-sure.” Jinyoung nodded for agreeing. JB smile and lean his head on Jinyoung’s shoulder.

 

 

Mark and Jackson:

 

“So Mark, where do you want to go first?” asked Jackson.

“Can we just walk? I think I have ride all with Jinyoung.” Said Mark.

“Okay.” Jackson just agree. He too just want to walk around. It silent for a while before Jackson speak.

“Mark, you look so close with Jinyoung nowadays.” Mark look at Jackson upon hearing it.

“Yeah. But I thought Jinyoung close with everyone. He can make people like him easily.” Said Mark.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter