Short Sequel

You're the one, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The group was been together for the recess as usual. Except for the three youngest because they had something to do (juniors' work) and Jaebum and Jinyoung had been asked to be a tutor for some students, so they need to get to the library as soon as they finish their lunch. Meanwhile Jackson, he had been called by his classmate about the group assignment that they need to do. That's why, Mark and Kristal been left alone by the others right now. It's an awkward moment because they were rarely been left together. Krystal can't stand the awkwardness anymore. So, she speak to get some topic out of them.

"You know..." start Krystal. Mark who shock with the sudden conversation immediately turn to Krystal.

"Yes, I mean what?" Asked Mark.

"I know about what happen between you and my twin sister, Jessica." Said Krystal. Mark already start to feel nervous. He try to observe Krystal face to look that whether she is angry or not? But, he can't sense any of angry feeling on her face. Rather, Krystal is smiling right now.

"Aren't you angry with me?" Asked Mark confused with Krystal's reaction. Krystal tilt her head at Mark's question.

"Why should I be mad? It's not like you're the one who killed her." Said Krystal still smiling. Mark didn't satisfied with the answer.

"But, the others said it was because of my bad luck." Said Mark. His own words struck his heart. He get really sad whenever he remind what the kids had said to him.

"Bullsh*t the others. My sister said that she love you and so happy been with you. How could you say you're giving her your bad luck? She said, you are the most caring guy she ever met. And she love you so much. So please, don't blame yourself. I know my sister won't like it if she hear you blame yourself on her death." Said Krystal while hold Mark's hand to make Mark realise how important he is to her twin sister.

Krystal really happy when Mark with her sister. Jessica always called her after she get back from school saying that her boyfriend was sweet and caring with her.

That was the happiest week she ever heard her sister talking. Because before Jessica couple with Mark, she had been dumped by her jerk boyfriend, Gary (sorry for using Gary oppa's name. Just finish watching running man where Gary oppa and Jessica unnie were the couple). So, she had never blame Mark on Jessica's death. Her fate has come, so why busy blame on others?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter