chapter 5 - Worst birthday scene

You're the one, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next week:

 

All of them gathered at Jinyoung’s house to celebrate JB’s birthday. Yugyeom who always want to come to Jinyoung’s house can’t stop jumping excitedly and touring all side of Jinyoung’s house.

“Wow hyung, your room so clean. Can you come to my house and clean my room?” Asked Yugyeom.

“Yah maknae! Clean your own room, yourself. I’m only your mom outside, not inside your house too.” Said Jinyoung, jokingly angry. Yugyeom just grin stupidly.

Then, they celebrate JB’s birthday together. Krystal was with them too. It can’t be help because Krystal is Jackson’s girlfriend and their friend too. It’s look like the both of them (Jinyoung and Mark) will suffer again because of the 4 people. The both couples act lovey-dovey accept that JB sometime took care of Jinyoung. Meanwhile, Jackson seems to avoid Mark.

Can’s stand looking at the couples’ acts, Jinyoung took Mark too the kitchen with excuse Jinyoung need help to bake cookies for extra snacks.

“Mark, help me put the water outside. Be careful, it’s a bit heavy.” Mark just nodded at him and take the tray. He try to be careful, but he accidently step on the ball. So, he fell together with the tray. The glass broke and stuck at Mark’s hand. The blood flow out. Youngjae and Yugyeom who can’t see blood, faint.

“Mark!!” everyone (except for Youngjae and Yugyeom) screams. The house chaos for a while because Mark also faint because of shock.

 

 

 

“Urgh… auch!” Mark hold his hand when he felt the pain.

“Mark, you’ve awake? Thank goodness. I’m so worried you know?” said Jackson and sigh relief.

“I’m okay. But where am I? And why did I sit on the bed? Who’s bed is this?”

“It’s Jinyoung’s bed. We’re still at Jinyoung’s house. You’ve faint when you fell on the glass. Remember?” Mark think for a while before nod.

“Ooo… but where’s Jinyoung? Why are you here? Others? Is the party already end?” Jackson’s face change.

“Jinyoung downstairs, clean up the house. The same with other. Youngjae and Yugyeom had sleep after faint. Krystal and Jaebum’s parents already going home. And I’m here take care of you.” Mark blush at that.

“Is it okay for you and others d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter