chapter 3 - Mark's thought

You're the one, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: just want to tell that JB the oldest in this story. i put the four oldest in the same age. so, Jackson second

 and mark third. jinyoung fourth. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

After bath, Mark went down to the kitchen. He can hear Jinyoung talking with his mother.

“Oh and yesterday I…. Mark, here. Sit beside me.” Said Jinyoung while pat the chair beside him. Mark just follows what Jinyoung told.

“This is my mom. Greet her.” Told Jinyoung again.

“Hello, my name is Mark. Thank you for letting me stay last night.” Said Mark and bow to Mrs.Park.

“You’re welcome. Jinyoung always brought Jaebum home. It’s a good thing he brings someone else too.” Kidding Mrs.Park.

“I thought you like Jaebum.” Said Jinyoung.

“Of course I like him. But, you never bring any of your friend other than Jaebum. I want to know them too.”

“I will bring them later. Don’t worry.” Mark just laugh seeing how the mom and son talking. After the accident at the old school, he locks himself in his room. He only went out when it’s time to eat or if he want to use the bathroom.

“Jinyoung, where is your father?” Asked Mark when he didn’t see Mr.Park.

“My dad had died 3 years ago. Now, only my mom and me in this house. That’s why I’ve always bring Jaebum hyung here. We’ve been friend since 8.”

“Sorry…” Jinyoung just smile saying it’s okay. They continue eating while chatting peacefully.

After breakfast, Jinyoung bring Mark to the playground near his house. They sit on the swings while stare at the sky. Jinyoung try to find words to talk to Mark. He need to find a right words to say it.

“Mark….” Called Jinyoung. Mark looks at him.

“Can you tell me what had happen to you? Maybe I can help.” Say Jinyoung try to make Mark told him. Mark sigh before he speak.

“Nothing happen. I just want to do it.”

“You think I will believe it?” ask Jinyoung unsatisfied with Mark answer.

“It’s up to you. I just answer it. It’s not like it’s the first time I did it.” Mark answer calmly.

“Hmmm… I still didn’t believe you. Because yesterday you look like something had make you sad.” This time Mark just quiet.

“Let me guess…. It’s about your love right?” Mark look at Jinyoung shock. ‘Got you’ thought Jinyoung after seeing Mark’s reaction.

“How did you know?” asked Mark.

“Lucky guess.” Jinyoung answered while smiling. Mark thinks a while before make a decision.

“I’ve found someone yesterday.”

“Who?”

“A girl that look exactly like my ex.”

“Why didn’t you think she’s your ex-girlfriend?” asked Jinyoung curious. Because he don’t think if anyone change their style will consider as someone else.

“My ex had died. 3 months ago.” Said Mark.

“Oh, sorry…” Mark just shook his head

“So, who do you think she is?” asked Jinyoung after a while. Mark try to remember before he turn to Jinyoung.

“I think she’s one of your friends.”

“Mine?”

“Hmm. Because she at our table yesterday.”

“Huh? Wait… do you mean Krystal?”

“Krystal? So, it’s not Jessica.” Mark smile while saying that. However, it’s still a bit sad.

“Jessica?” Jinyoung asked again.

“Yes. My ex name is Jessica.”

“Krystal’s twin sister name Jessica.” Mark shock at the state.

“So, my ex is her sister?” He asked Jinyoung. Jinyoung think a while before answer;

“I think so…” Jinyoung look ahead still combined what had happen in his head. When he turned his head to ask Mark something, he can’t find Mark. He just about to search for Mark when his foot kick something. When he look down, he can see Mark already faint on the ground with his feet still dangling on the swing.

“Mark! Yah, Mark! Wake up!! Why’s with you? Somebody help!” Jinyoung yelled for help when he can’t get Mark up. He’s not strong enough to carry Mark.

“Someone! Anybody? Help me!” Jinyoung continue to scream for help.

“Jinyoung?”

“Jaebum hyung! Help me!” Jinyoung immediately pulls JB, who suddenly come to playground. JB who didn’t know anything just follow Jinyoung without question. Then, he sees Mark on the ground.

“Eh? Mark? Jinyoung, what happen to him?” JB asked out of shock. In that shocking time, he still have time to brush off the leave that stuck on Jinyoung’s hair. Jinyoung who in nervous state didn’t realise it and panickly said;

“I don’t know. He just like this suddenly. Help me carry him hyung…” pleaded Jinyoung.

“Okay, but where?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter