Last chapter part 2: 2jae past

You're the one, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Saturday:

 

“Where is this kid? There’s 10 more minute before the movie.” Jinyoung kept on looking his phone. There’s no sign of Youngjae yet. He became more worried because he don’t want to watch the movie alone. Jinyoung decide to call Youngjae.

“Yah! Youngjae-ah! Where are you? The movie’s going to start soon.” Jinyoung asked worried if Youngjae going to cancel the promise. If Youngjae cancel the promise it’s going to be two meanings. He has a problem, or he’s still mad with people.

“I’ve told you hyung. Get in first and I’ll come when the movie start. Don’t worry, the ghost won’t eat you. But someone else maybe….” Youngjae whispered the last sentences and Jinyoung can't catch it.

“What?” asked Jinyoung.

“Nothing. Get in first and just continue watch even I’ve sit beside you or I leave you alone in there. Okay?”

“Mmmm… okay…” Jinyoung whined a bit before agree. Then, he slowly entered the room and get to his place. He fidgeted on the chair because the movie has start the intro but Youngjae still didn’t seem to come. Then, he can feel someone sit on Youngjae’s place at beside him. He’s about to greet Youngjae when he remember Youngjae’s warn.

‘…Or I leave you alone…’ Jinyoung shook his head scared. He don’t want to be left alone watching the horror movie. So he just sit there and watch the movie.

Every time the ghost appeared, Jinyoung will hug Youngjae and hide his face in Youngjae embrace. It’s seem like Youngjae’s become taller than he expect. But, he doesn’t think anything that time. Because, f*** the ghost are really scary and ugly. Urgh… he totally going to have nightmare tonight. Jinyoung totally want to cry when the movies end. He still didn’t let Youngjae’s hand go.

“Youngjae-ah, don’t bring me to this movie again or I’ll kill you like what the ghost just did.” Mad Jinyoung but still didn’t look at Youngjae. He’s busy with his messy hair because he snuggle to Youngjae for almost 2 hours.

“I won’t.” said the person beside him.

‘Wait, it’s not Youngjae, it’s…’ Jinyoung look up to see the owner of the familiar voice.

“Jaebum hyung? What are you doing here? Where’s Youngjae?” Jinyoung asked shock. And obviously forgot about what happen that day.

“Err… Youngjae told me to come here no matter what or he’ll make you hate me.”

“Hah? Ooo…” Jinyoung realize now what happen and let go JB’s hand.

“I’m sorry.” He run away from JB but JB immediately follow him.

“Wait Jinyoung!” JB try to catch him and thanks for his athlete body, he manage to catch Jinyoung.

“Let me go!” Jinyoung yelled to JB and struggle from JB’s grip.

“Jinyoung… shhh… we’re in public.” JB reminded Jinyoung. It’s work because Jinyoung immediately stop his struggle but still trying to make JB let his hand go.

“Come on, follow me.” JB take Jinyoung to the bus stop. They get onto the bus and walk to Jinyoung’s house. JB know Jinyoung’s mother not at home when he called Mrs. Park before going to the cinema. Mrs. Park told him to accompany Jinyoung that night. It’s look like Mrs. Park didn’t know there was a problem between JB and her son.

After they arrived, JB follow Jinyoung get in the house without ask for permission from Jinyoung. Jinyoung getting angry at him for doing that.

“What are you doing here? Please go home. I don’t want to look at you after what you had done.” Jinyoung keep nagging at JB but JB just let him. After a while, Jinyoung stop because it’s not like JB will follow his word.

“Please go home…” Jinyoung begged at him this time.

“Why? You were hugging me tightly at the cinema. Are you sure you can stay alone tonight? I know your mom won’t come home tonight.” JB smirked while saying that. It make Jinyoung blushing madly.

“I didn’t do it on purpose. I thought you’re Youngjae. And why you’re the one at there? Why Youngjae made a promise with me but told you to get there instead?”

“Because he want me to talk with you.” Answer JB.

“We don’t have anything to talk.” Jinyoung look away from JB. JB sighed at that.

“Jinyoung, look… I’m sorry.” Said JB and make Jinyoung look at him.

“I really, really sorry. I just… that day… I just…” JB don’t know how to explain because he so nervous right now. He don’t if Jinyoung will accept his words or get even madder at him. So, he just sighed after that. Jinyoung feel like want to laugh right now. It’s not the easy thing to see the nervous JB. JB he know always control his coolness. But, he like this version more. Because for him, JB look so cute right now. But, of course he won’t admit it in front of JB. Jinyoung control his face so he didn’t look like he need to laugh.

“What?” Jinyoung controlled his voice to make it sound cold while inside his head he laugh a loud at JB nervousness.

“Will you believe me if I said I’ve been in love with you since we were kids?” asked JB seriously. Jinyoung shock at the question and look at JB’s eyes to search for the sincere. Jinyoung can see that JB sincere saying that. But he didn’t understand. If JB really love him, why he couple with Youngjae and the other girls.

“But… Youngjae and the other girls?” asked him. JB sighed at that.

“For the girls… I just dated them to get my attention away from you. But for Youngjae…” something snap on Jinyoung’s mind hearing what JB had said.

“Don’t say that you’re just playing with Youngjae. I hate you.” He push JB hard. He tried to run again, but JB immediately catch him.

“No! Not that. Please listen first, will you?” said JB loudly. Jinyoung just pout and sit again.

“So, why did you couple with Youngjae?”

“Do you remember Hyorin?”

“Hyorin? The one who hate me because I close with you and hate Youngjae because Youngjae beat her in singing competition?” asked Jinyoung.

“Yes.” Jinyoung frown remember the girl that he hate the most.

“Why with her? I thought you’ve break with her because you fall in love with Youngjae. You couple with Youngjae a month after you break with her. And Youngjae break with his boyfriend too. I thought Youngjae love his boyfriend.” Said Jinyoung again.

“There’s a reason why I couple with Youngjae, but not because of love.”

“Huh?”

“Look, you know that I’ve with Hyorin on her birthday right?”

“Yes, and I thought you’re the meanest person that time.” Said Jinyoung boldly.

“Jinyoung!” JB shriek, shock at Jinyoung’s word.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter