chapter 2- Blood?

You're the one, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

End of School:


Mark waits for all the students in the school went home. He doesn’t want to see anyone now. Not with his state. He just cut himself again. It’s been a long time since he did it. He stops it after meet Jackson and the friends. Because of it, it’s give Mark feel really hurt on his wrist. But, he didn’t care. He needs something to release his tension.

“Mark? You didn’t go home yet? I didn’t see you since we met at cafeteria while ago.” Jinyoung who went to toilet before going home, shock to see Mark because he remember that Jackson said Mark didn’t back to his class after recess. He knows it from Mark’s classmates when he tried to find Mark.

Mark just quiets. Jinyoung notices Mark’s strange behaviour. Then, he seeing something.

“Mark! What happen to you? Why your clothes stain with blood. Are you hurt? Asked Jinyoung shock when he sees dark red stain on Mark’s top clothes. Mark forget that he wear a white top rather that his usual red and black shirt. That is why he didn’t cover his hand when he went out from the toilets.

“I’m—I’m okay. Don’t worry!” Said Mark panic, and then try to run away.

“Wait!” Jinyoung stop Mark with catch his wrist. He didn’t realise he just grip on Mark’s previous wound. Mark’s wound open again and blood flow out. Mark screams in pain and jerks his hand from Jinyoung’s grip.

He holds his bloody wrist in pain. It’s hurt more than his first time cutting. Jinyoung getting more worried but curious too. He then took Mark’s hand carefully and sees what the cause of his pain.

“What is this? Mark, why you have this wound? Did you did this?” asked Jinyoung shock when he see a lot of bloody wound at Mark’s wrist.

“I—I…” Mark stutter, don’t know what to say.

“Forget it. I’m going to take you to the infirmary.” Said Jinyoung. He grabs Mark again carefully not to touch his hurt wrist.

“Please don’t. I don’t want to. I’m okay. Please don’t tell anybody. Please…” Mark pleads Jinyoung with teary eyes. Jinyoung know he is not supposed to adore Mark right now. But Mark looks so cute and fragile. He can’t help but pinch Mark’s cheeks.

“Auch, Jinyoung. What are you doing?”

“Sorry, you’re too cute. I can’t resist. Hmm… about your wounds, at least let me clean it.” Plead Jinyoung while look at Mark with soft eyes. Mark nodded his head giving up.

“Come. I take you to my house. My mom will come back home late today.” Jinyoung took Mark’s hand after he covers Mark’s body with his jacket. He can’t let others see Mark’s cloth. Mark just follows Jinyoung silently.

 

At Jinyoung’s house (bedroom):

Jinyoung took out emergency kit from his closet and put it on his bed beside Mark.

“Show me your hand,” said Jinyoung. Mark just follows what Jinyoung say. Jinyoung start his treatment like professional. It’s a good thing to be a doctor’s son. He knows what to do when something emergency comes up.

After done, he let Mark take shower with his injured hand being covered by plastic. Then, he let Mark wears his pyjamas and put Mark’s cloth into basin to wash later.

“Do you want to sleep here tonight? It’s Saturday tomorrow. And I can call your mother for permission

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter