chapter 4 - Markjin's fight

You're the one, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School days:

 

 

In cafeteria:

 

“So hyung, I heard from other student that they saw you and Mark hyung walk back together from school. And your stalker said she see you brought Mark hyung back with you to your house. Are you guys already together?” asked Bambam teasingly. The last question made the whole people at the table (except JB and Bambam ) chocked on their food.

“What? No!” (Jinyoung and Mark)

“You sure? Wow!” (Yugyeom)

Three of them yelled because of shock. Youngjae just be Youngjae. Blank when shock. Jackson too only stare at both of them.

“So, what are you guys doing? Jinyoung hyung never bring us to his house. It’s only Jaebum hyung. So what should we think beside you two are together?” Yugyeom continue the question and now it’s toward Mark.

“It’s not like that, we just did a study group. Only us. I want to ask Jaebum hyung too, but he have training. And Jackson have a date. So…. And, about my house, I will bring you guys later.” Said Jinyoung in a fast mode.

“Haha… I just kidding hyung. You’re so cute when you’re nervous.” Bambam said while laughing.

“I’m not nervous.” Denied Jinyoung.

“Yes, you are.” Bambam laugh loudly and the same with their maknae.

“Auch!! Both of them stop laughing and hold their head that had been knock by their leader.

“Don’t talk like that to your hyung.”

“It’s okay Jaebum hyung. They just want to have fun. I’m okay.” Said Jinyoung. JB just smile and continue eating.

“Youngjae, say ahh…” JB turned to Youngjae who sit beside him.

“Why?” Youngjae ask confused by JB’s words.

“I’ve a gift for you. Just say ahh…”

“Okay, ahh… urm…” Youngjae close his mouth after JB put something in it.

“What is it?”

“Your favourite, blueberry chocolate caramel. It’s hard to find it. Here’s more for you. My aunt help me to buy it.” JB gives Youngjae a big box of blueberry chocolate caramel.

“Wow… thanks hyung. Love you.” Youngjae happily thanks JB and hug him.

“Haha, I know.” Said JB and hug Youngjae too.

“Eww…hyungs. Get a room!” said the maknaes, then they booing them. The same with Jackson. Jinyoung just put his head down and continue eating in quiet. Mark realise Jinyoung’s behaviour and stare at him. Now he know what he mean by ‘Jaebum will never love him’.

‘I’m sorry.’ Mark mouthed to Jinyoung when their eyes meet.

‘It’s okay.’ Jinyoung mouthed back to him.

“Shut up. Hyung just be nice to me. You’re just jealous.” Said Youngjae.

“Yeah, yeah whatever Youngjae hyung.” Said Yugyeom while rolled his eyes.

“Jinyoung, are you done?” Mark suddenly ask.

“Huh? Oh… I’m done.” Jinyoung answered.

“Come on, I need to tell you something.” Mark said to Jinyoung. Then, he pulls Jinyoung’s hand. But, JB pulls back Jinyoung’s hand.

“Just say it here.” Said JB, glaring at Mark.

“It’s private.” Answer Mark.

“Just talk here. We’re friends here. And friends doesn’t ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter