Chapter 9 - Problem solve or.... not?

You're the one, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At 3:00 pm:

 

Jinyoung looks at the clock, and turn again to the TV.

“I think they already back from school. Don’t you think that they’ll call us later?” asked Jinyoung toward Mark who sit beside.

“I don’t know.” Then, Jinyoung’s phone ring. Jinyoung pick his phone and show to Mark.

“See? Oh, Jackson?” Mark turn his head hearing Jackson’s name. Jinyoung answer the call.

“Hello.”

“Hello, Jinyoung. Is Mark with you?” asked Jackson sounds desperate.

“Yeah. Why? He doesn’t want to see you.” Said Jinyoung firmly.

“Not I, someone else wants to see him.”

“Who is it?”

“She’ll come to your house.” Jackson didn’t answer the real question.

“Wait, who is she?” Jinyoung still asking.

“You’ll know.” Jackson hang up the phone.

“Why?” asked Mark.

“I don’t know. He someone wants to see you.”

“Who? Asked Mark again. Jinyoung just shrugged his shoulder because he himself didn’t know.

‘Knock, knock’ there’s someone knock the door.

“Jinyoung?” call the person.

“Wait, Krystal? What are she doing here?” Jinyoung look at Mark and so do Mark. They don’t know what to answer, so, they just go and open the door.

“Hi guys.” Wave Krystal to them.

“Hi Krystal. Why are you here?” asked Jinyoung.

“I want to meet Mark. Teacher said you two not in a good condition. I’ve went to Mark’shouse, but he wasn’t there. Then, Jackson said you’re here.”

“Oh, okay. Come in.” said Jinyoung and welcome Krystal inside. When they sit, Mark immediately ask.

“Why do you want to find me?”

“I want to explain something about yesterday.”

“Yesterday?” asked Mark confused.

“Yes about Jackson…” Krystal looked at Jinyoung and look at Mark for permission. She know Mark had understand what she’ve been saying.

“It’s okay. Jinyoung already know about that.”

“Okay. Did you like Jackson?” Krystal asked boldly. Mark and Jinyoung a little bit shock with Krystal’s question.

“Y-yes. But don’t worry, I won’t take him. I will avoid him, if that what you want to tell me today.” Said Mark stutter a little.

“Nah… it’s okay. He asked me to tell you that he love you too.” Said Krystal with calm face.

“Hah?!” both Jinyoung and Mark almost faint hearing it from Krystal own mouth.

‘Didn’t she get angry? Why she so cool about it? Did Jackson force her to do it?’ thought Mark and Jinyoung.

“Don’t you feel angry?” asked Mark when he’s free from shock.

“Why should I?” Mark already confused with Krystal. Jinyoung just stay beside still didn’t talk cause of shock.

“You’re his girlfriend.” Mark state the fate.

“Was his girlfriend. We’re not together anymore.”

“Hah? I still didn’t get it. So, why are you two so close before? And we don’t know that you two already break up.” Asked Jinyoung who already can speak.

“We’re friends. Why should we be far from each other? We start couple because we’re close. But we can’t feel more than friend. So, we break up.” Explain Krystal.

“What about the date?”

“Date? Oh, study-date. We just study together. I’m helping him with the math. He don’t want anyone to know that he’s not good with math.”

“So, what’s with the lovey-dovey act?” Mark the one that ask this time.

“Oh, I’ve asked him before. He said just want to test someone. And that’s someone is you.” Said Krystal.

“I want to faint.” Said Mark and hold his head.

“Are you okay?” asked Krystal worried.

“He’s okay. He just had a fever.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter