death

I n f E C t e D (not a horror story~)
“I can be immune. I will be more than healthy?” Siwon asked the doctor who was still amazed with the result of the experiment.

“Yes, Mr. Choi. Well, we can’t say that it is healthy since the body still carries a virus but the immune system is totally different with normal people.” The doctor explained.

“Do you mean I’m not normal anymore?” Junsu asked with full of confusion.

“Yes.” The doctor shortly replied.

“You son of b*tch!! What did you do to my body!?” Junsu said angrily trying to get away from the tight grip of the bed he was lying at.

“You should be thankful to me. You now have a perfect immune system.” Siwon said sarcastically.

“Now, chatting is over. Siwon ah, let me finish my job.” Hankyung said positioning the gun before Junsu’s forehead.

“No! Please!!! Stop it!!! Opppaa!!!!” Yeon hee pleaded.

“Yeon hee ah, sorry…I will not be able to protect you. sorry…I didn’t able to protect you…” Junsu said guiltily as he looked at his poor lover.

“No! Please don’t say that! Please!!! Don’t leave me! Yah!!! Let him go!!!” Yeon hee yelled helplessly to Siwon.

“Don’t worry. After I got the injection, I will take responsibility of taking care of your precious girlfriend.” Siwon said mockingly and smirked and Junsu stared at him furiously.

“Sorry. This is just a business.” Hankyung said coldly.

“Yeon hee, Sarang hae.” Junsu said and smiled sadly as he closed his eyes slowly.

“No!!!!!!!!!!” Yeon hee used all her remaining strength as she escaped from Siwon’s grip and took the injection from the table.

“Don’t come near me!” Yeon hee shouted as the other people in the room tried to grab her again.

“What are you trying to do?” Siwon asked irritably.

“If you will not let go of us, I will not give this back to you.” Yeon hee said and held tightly the injection she just took from them.

“Yeon hee ah, don’t do any stupid thing!” Junsu said worriedly.

“Give me back the injection.” Siwon said calmy as he tried to go closer to Yeon hee.

“Don’t come! Let him go first.” Yeon hee said seriously.

“Give me back the injection NOW.” Siwon said angrily but Yeon hee calmed herself.

“NO.” Yeon hee replied stubbornly and stared back at Siwon.

“You wanna play game with me, huh.” Siwon said coldy.

“Yeon hee ah.” Junsu looked at her worriedly.

“What can a girl like you can stop me huh?! Now, for the last time, give me back the injection.” Siwon said.

“NO.” Yeon hee replied, and then Siwon took out his gun from his jacket and pulled the trigger.

BANG!!!!

“AAARRGGGG!!!!!” Junsu screamed in pain and a lot blood started to flow out from his left thigh.

“Oppaaaa!!!” Yeon hee looked at her lover with surprised and horror.

“Now for the last time, give me back the injection. I swear the next bullet will definitely hit his forehead.” Siwon said coldly and this time he is the one pointing the gun towards Junsu.

“Argg….ha…ha…Yeon hee ah, don’t mind about me. Just save yourself!” Junsu screamed forgetting about the pain in his left thigh that he is feeling now beside the pain he still have after the injection he had a while ago.

“Shut up!!” Siwon said angrily as he pressed down hardly Junsu’s wound.

“AAAHHHHHHH!!!!” Junsu screamed in pain and because of the pressure the flowing of blood became worsen.

“OPPAAA!!! Stop it!! Please!!!” Yeon hee helplessly pleaded and tears started to flow out from her eyes.

“Now, I will count until 5 before I killed this god damn . You are the only one who can save him. 5…” Siwon started counting still pointing his gun toward Junsu.

“If I am you, I will just do what he had said. Look, lady, we are not in a situation to joke around. Either way, your boyfriend will die soon because of too much blood his losing if he will not get any medical attention, so better decide quickly.” Hankyung said still in his cool pose.

“4.” Siwon continued.

“Yeon hee…run…” Junsu said weakly and Yeon hee’s mind was full of confusion.

“Yeon hee, what is the best solution for both of you? I know they’re going to kill us both in the end or even only Junsu Oppa but I don’t want to live without him. I can’t.” Yeon hee thought running across her mind.

“3.”

“Yeon hee ah…ha…ha…” Junsu looked at her eyes weakly.

“2.” Siwon is already prepared to shoot Junsu any time soon.

“If they’re going to kill him…I’m not also letting them get through this easily. I gotta do this. ” Yeon hee said to herself.

“1. What is your final answer?” Siwon said pressuring Yeon hee.

“This is my final answer.” Yeon hee said bravely and then she suddenly injected herself with the virus and everybody in the room was surprised with the unexpected happening.

“Stop her!” Siwon ordered but it was too late. She already injected all the liquid inside her body.

“Sir, the injection is empty already.” One of the men said.

“!!!” Siwon said angrily and he was about to grab Yeon hee, when she suddenly fall to the ground.

“AAAHHHHH!!!!” This time Yeon hee’s painful scream echoed through the room.

“Yeon hee ah! Yeon hee ah!!! What’s happening!?” Junsu called for her name worriedly and struggle to get away from the bed.

“This is bad. She injected herself with a virus. Her body won’t make it.” The doctor said as he checked Yeon hee who was sweating all over and becoming pale.

“Why!? Do something! Like you did with me! Just save her!!” Junsu said panicky.

“This is different. She was not injected with Mr. Choi virus before she injected with this virus. There is no virus to fight against the other virus. Her heart rate is decreasing.” The doctor said.

“Yeon hee ah!! Yeon hee ahh!!! Stay with me! Stay with me!!” Junsu yelled helplessly.

“Ha…ha….ha….ha…” Yeon hee’s breath started to slow down and her vision is becoming blurry. When she injected herself with the virus, she felt the cold icy liquid spread quickly around her body and she can feel that her body temperature decreased exaggeratedly. It was a different feeling from Siwon’s hot temperature. It was totally opposite of it. Know she understands why this virus can stop his virus. It is a deadly virus and she can barely hear her heart beat and then she felt someone raising her up.

“Smart decision huh.” Siwon said coldly and furiously as she raised her weakling body until his eye level to face her to him.

“Don’t ing touch her!!!” Junsu yelled angrily.

“You knew that this is the only injection left and you injected yourself for me to not to use it.” Siwon said controlling his anger.

“I…ha…ha…” Yeon hee tried to speak.

“I was even kind enough for planning to keep you by my side, what a waste. Any last words?” Siwon said sarcastically.

“I…I can’t let….you get what…you want easily….” Yeon hee said with disgusted tone and used her remaining strength to finish that sentence and looked to her lover eyes one last time before her one last breath.

“YEON HEE AH!!! YEON HEE AHHH!!!” Junsu repeatedly called her name then suddenly Siwon dropped her to the floor like a toy.

“Stop shouting!! She is dead. AHHHH!!!!” Siwon screamed in anger and kicked the chair that was beside him.

“No…..” Junsu was just speechless and tears started to flow down his cheeks.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, for me the story is starting to be interesting with the upcoming chapters and I know I kind the drag the story slow until here but almost no readers is really depressing me and of course I really really appreciate those who commented.

BUT, I decided to not update until I got 3 to 5 comments from you guys. I know its kind the risky to do this especially with no readers right now but I just want to try, maybe I have silent readers.

Please, all the readers, its not hard to just comment a few words and I don't expect really a long comment as long as I know at least someone is reading my story. Anyway hope to have comment because I'm dying to update the next chapter and hoping to continue this story.

Thank you~ ^w^

by ilovehim