will of fate

I n f E C t e D (not a horror story~)
Kim Jusnu, a good looking famous music composer, who only loves music and his long time girlfriend Lee Yeon hee. He came from a wealthy family but leaving his own life and not depending on his family’s wealth. He has also good voice that melts the girl’s heart.

Lee Yeon hee, a beautiful girl who grew up in the orphanage, she is now working as interior designer but not that famous. She is really a sweet and innocent girl that easily captures men’s heart so thus the good looking guy like Junsu.

The two is dating for 3 years and they started dating when they are in their junior year in the college. Junsu had long time crush on Yeon hee since he met her in the freshmen orientation but he had hard time approaching her and was misunderstood by Yeon hee as playboy for he is always surrounded by many girls.

End of background.

Third person’s POV:

The two are sitting beside each other in the top of the grass. Junsu is lying on top of the grass while singing and Yeon hee is busy sketching the old house in front of them.

They are in the park where there is an old beautiful house in front.

“Yeon hee ah, are you almost finished?” Junsu asked as he sat and looked at Yeon hee’s sketchbook.

“Almost.” Yeon hee replied shortly, not stopping her hand from sketching.

“Okay but hurry. It’s getting dark and cold.” Junsu said and took off his jacket and put it in Yeon hee’s shoulder.

“Thank you.” Yeon hee said sweetly and smiled to him.

“No problem but why did you suddenly want to sketch the house here?” Junsu asked curiously.

“We have an old lady customer and she wants an antique kind of design for her house and I remembered that there is one here that can be my example.” She said and observed at her sketchbook unsatisfied.

“It’s good. Don’t worry about it. I’m sure you will make good idea from it.” He said as he notice the frowning face of his girlfriend.

“Junsu ah, do you still have time?” Yeon hee asked curiously.

“Yeah, I think so. Why?” Junsu answered after he looked at his watch.

“I want to go inside the house.” Yeon hee said and Junsu was dumbfounded.

“But Yeon hee, we can’t just enter there without the owner’s permission.” Junsu explained.

“But Junsu, I think the owner is not there. Besides, it will not take too long. I just want to see the interior designs.” Yeon hee said.

“No. We can’t. I’ll just look for other old house that can be your example okay?” Junsu said as he get up, preparing to get the car when Yeon hee hold his hand tightly.

“Ohh…come on, Yeon hee. Don’t do this to me.” Junsu said as he tries not to look Yeon hee.

“Junsu ah…” Yeon hee called his name softly and Junsu helplessly look at his cute girlfriend.

“Please?” Yeon hee pleaded cutely and Junsu just nodded giving up and Yeon hee happily pulled him inside the house.

The two asked first for sure if there is someone inside but there was no response so they just entered the house.

“Wow…the inside is also beautiful even it’s old.” Yeon hee said happily and worked on her sketch.

“It seems that there is nobody living here. The dust is everywhere.” Junsu said as he looked around and staying beside Yeon hee.

“See, I told you.” Yeon hee said and winked to her boyfriend childishly.

“Okay okay. Just concentrate on what you are doing.” He said.

The two were inside in one of the rooms when suddenly they heard footsteps.
They looked at each other worriedly and Junsu grabbed her and they both hide in the closet there. Few minutes later, there are 5 black suited men entered the room.

“Did you bring the stuff?” The good looking guy in the center together with his good looking body guard asked the other guy in the center that was with his two body guards.

“What’s happening Junsu?” Yeon hee whispered worriedly.

“Just keep quiet.” Junsu said as he held Yeon hee’s hand tightly.

“We did. How about you?” The other guy asked. The good looking guy signal his body guard to show the briefcase full of money and the guys who just asked smiled satisfied with what he see.

“Where is yours?” The good looking guy asked and the other side of the guys showed the briefcase filled with glass tubes. Soon, their body guard exchanged their briefcase.

“You are the man of word, Choi Siwon.” The other guy said happily as he counts the money inside the briefcase.

“Are you sure this is the thing that I want?” Siwon asked seriously.

“Of course. If you want try it by yourself.” The guy said jokingly.

“I’ll be soon, don’t worry.” Siwon replied sarcastically and smirked.

“Nice negotiating with you.” The guy said.

“You too.” Siwon said and as he turns away, he looked at his body guard and his body guard started shooting the 3 other guys in front of them.

“kya…” Yeon hee screamed but good thing that Junsu covered .

“Did you hear something?” Siwon asked.

“It’s nothing. It’s not also good for your health to stay in this dirty house.” The Chinese looking body guard said but Siwon was still staring coldly to the closet inside the room and notice the jacket lying on the floor.

“Siwon ah, are you okay?” The body guard asked him worriedly.

“I’m okay, Hankyung. Let’s go.” Siwon said as he broke the stare and leaved together with his bodyguard.

After staying inside the closet for few more minutes, Junsu carefully open the closet and looked out of the window.

“Yeon hee ah, they are gone. We should go now.” Junsu said anxiously but Yeon hee was still in a state of shock and can’t get away her stare from the dead bodies in the floor. Junsu went closer to her and held her face gently.

“You did not see anything. We did not. Let’s just leave here and act like nothing happened. Okay?” Junsu said and Yeon hee just listen and nod to what Junsu said.

“Good. Now, we have to go now. Come on.” Junsu said calming her and held her hand tightly and helped her get out from the closet.

On their way outside the house, Yeon hee suddenly stopped.

“What is wrong?” Junsu asked anxiously.

“My…sketchbook.” Yeon hee said weakly.

“I’ll go get it. Just leave the house and wait me in the car. Here is the key.” Junsu said but Yeon hee doesn’t want to let him go.

“No. Don’t worry about it. Let’s just go.” Yeon hee said as she looked at him with fear on her eyes.

“Your sketchbook has name on it. It’s not good if they came back and see your sketch book there. I promise, I will follow so just go.” Junsu said and kissed her in the forehead and went back to the room.

Yeon hee looked at her boyfriend’s back until she can’t see him anymore and hurriedly walk toward the door.

“Please Lord…keep us from the harm.” Yeon hee said full of fear as she keeps walking towards the door and when she opened the door, she was frozen in fear.

“Going somewhere beautiful lady?” Siwon said sarcastically as he stared at scared Yeon hee coldly. Yeon hee hurriedly run away from him when he grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

“Kyyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yeon hee screamed in fear.

Junsu was on that time, reached the room and found the sketchbook when he heard the scream of Yeon hee.

“Yeon hee!!” He hurriedly went back and found Yeon hee crying silently in the arms of Siwon.

“Ju…Junsu ah…I’m sorry.” Yeon hee said while sobbing quietly.

“Let her go!” Junsu shouted but then suddenly he was hit badly in the head and get unconscious.

“Junsu ah!! Junsu ah!!” Yeon hee called his name helplessly.

“We need to kill them. They saw us.” Hankyung said as he pulls out his gun and pointed to Junsu.

“No! Please!!” Yeon hee pleaded.

“Stop.” Siwon said.

“Siwon ah.” Hankyung looked at him astonished.

“We need them. I need them.” Siwon said as he smiled meaningfully and caress the face of Yeon hee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess I can't wait for the poster, I just hope they received my request though.lol

comments will be really appreciated. Thank you~