test

I n f E C t e D (not a horror story~)
Junsu was lying in the cold dark room with both his hands and feet tied and his mouth covered with cloth. It’s been 3 days since his been locked up in this room. He has no idea where he is and where is Yeon hee right now. The only thing he is sure that they are not in good situation right now, especially after the murder scene they witnessed. His mind is full with fears for Yeon hee when a bright light entered the room. He heard the footsteps coming toward him and the light of the room opened. He blinked his eyes many times to adjust his sight and look at the person who was already standing in front of him. He wanted to shout but his mouth was covered so he just glared at him badly.

“Don’t be so angry, Mr. Kim Junsu.” Hankyung said as he waved Junsu’s id in front of Junsu.

“Hmmmm!!!!” Junsu wanted to react but still his mouth was covered. Hankyung came closer to him and uncovered his mouth.

“Where is my girlfriend!?” Junsu asked angrily.

“She is fine.” Hankyung replied.

“I said where she is!?” Junsu asked raising more voice.

“You know, I don’t like repeating the same answer.” Hankyung said coldly.

“What do you want for us!? Money!? I’ll give it to you, just leave us alone.” Junsu said calming himself.

“Of course, a famous producer like you doesn’t have any problem with money but there are times that money can’t solve anything. Like in your situation right now.” Hankyung said and then call someone outside. 2 other guy entered the room and dragged Junsu out of the room.

“Yah! What are you doing!? Let me go!!” Junsu tried to escape but he can’t control his hands and feet.

“Where are we?” Junsu asked with confusion. He was taken to the basement or more like a laboratory room. There were many doctors in the room busy with preparing for something.

“Laboratory room.” Hankyung replied and then they heard a cold voice entering the room.

“Are we ready?” Siwon asked coolly and he was holding Yeon hee tight.

“Yeon hee ah!” Junsu called her at the same time feeling relieved seeing her safe. He wanted to run to her but he was still held tightly by two men.

“Junsu ah!! Junsu ah!” Yeon hee called his name full of anxiousness.

“I told you, you will meet him right?” Siwon said caressing Yeon hee’s face teasing Junsu.

“Don’t touch her, you !” Junsu said angrily and was punched by one of the men holding him.

“Junsu ah! Are you okay?” Yeon hee asked worriedly.

“Ahhh…it’s really feels good when you’re having someone’s possession right?” Siwon said sarcastically making fun of Junsu’s reaction.

“What do you want from us!?” Junsu asked shouting angrily.

“Antidote.” Siwon replied.

“What?” Junsu was confused and did not get what he mean, even Yeon hee.

“Lay him on the bed.” Siwon ordered seriously and the two men holding Junsu carried him to the bed and forcedly tied him to the bed.

“What are you doing!? Yah!” Junsu shouted angrily and was confused.

“What are you going to do with him!?” Yeon hee asked Siwon worriedly.

“We will just inject him with my virus and see if the other virus I got will really kill my virus.” Siwon explained coldly as he looked at the screen of the lab.

“What!? Are you crazy!?” Junsu shouted full of astonishment and disbelief.

“Stop it! He is not rat to be experimented!” Yeon hee said angrily.

“Mr. Choi, are you sure you want to do this?” One of the doctors asked worriedly.

“Yes, I am sure.” Siwon answered.

“But…putting 2 opposite virus at the same time will really be tough. If his body can’t take it in the worst situation, he can…die.” The doctor said and Junsu and Yeon hee eyes widely opened and realized that they are really in a bad situation.

“You can’t do this! Stop it! Please! I’ll going to take the test! Please!” Yeon hee pleased as her eyes filled with tears and Siwon smiled and wiped her tears.

“That’s sweet of you but you know that I need you alive.” Siwon said sweetly and Yeon hee was just speechless.

“Siwon ah, I’ll going to shoot him if his body can’t take it anymore. You know that I don’t want to see people suffering.” Hankyung said as he took his gun out from his jacket and prepared it.

“Start it.” Siwon ordered.

“Stop it! Please! Junsu ah!” Yeon hee called his name helplessly. She wanted to run for him but Siwon doesn’t want to let her go.

“This is illegal! I’ll going to sue all you for this!” Junsu shouted.

“If you survive.” Siwon said and smirked.

“Stop it please!!!” Yeon hee begged as her tears unstoppably flows then her cheeks.

“Stop it! Stop it!!! Get away from me!” Junsu shouted and moving his body violently trying to get away from the tie. The doctors started to surround him and looked at each other assuring everything is ready for the test. There are two test tubes in front of him and the doctor started to prepare the injection form one of the tubes.

“Yeon hee ah!” Junsu called her lastly and then felt the injection in his arms and a hot liquid coming inside his vein.