chapter 12

I n f E C t e D (not a horror story~)

“Mr. Kim, what really happened with both of you!? Please tell us something!” One of the reporters shouted as Junsu and Yeon hee went out from the hospital. Junsu didn’t say anything and just holding tightly Yeon hee who still looks tired.

 

“Please leave us alone. These two are still patient.” Yoochun said angrily while assisting Junsu and Yeon hee to the car.

 

“Yeon hee ah, are you sure you want to go home? You don’t look good.” Junsu asked worriedly as they sat on the back seats.

 

“I’m sure. The hospital makes me sicker. Let’s go home.” Yeon hee said pleadingly.

 

“Okay.” Junsu answered.

 

At their home, Junsu laid Yeon hee to the bed gently.

 

“I’ll go get you water for your medicine.” Junsu said and left the room. Yeon hee grabbed the remote and the t.v. She was watching it uninterestingly, until news caught her attention.

 

“Dead bodies were found in one underground of an abandoned building. The scene was horrifying and unbelievable. The police is investigating what really happened here but according to the police, the victims have all the same bite mark on their neck and died because of extensive lose of blood. A bite mark that is impossible to be done by a normal person. Here are some of the taken pictures that our people got.” A reporter said and then pictures were shown in the screen. Yeon hee covered with surprise.

 

“No…no….no…..” She said in confusion and horror, and then flashbacks came into her mind.

 

*flashbacks*

 

“AAHHHHHH!!!!” Yeon hee screamed in pain and accidentally scratched the guy who was holding her and blood started to come out from the wound.

 

“Ouccchhh!!!” The guy pulled away from Yeon hee.

 

DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG

 

“blood…ha…ha…ha…” Yeon hee said weakly.

 

“What?” The guy asked him holding onto his wounded arm.

 

“BLOODD!!!” Yeon hee screamed and jumped over on the guy and bite him on his neck.

 

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!” The guy screamed in pain and tried to pull off from Yeon hee but Yeon hee was too strong to be pulled away.

 

“I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!” Yeon hee shouted and in a blink of eye she was already in front of Hankyung and the people in the room were shocked and their knees gave away with horror.

 

“How did you!?” Hankyung asked with surprise but she smiled mockingly and bites his neck and blood started to flow down to his throat. The people in the room started to run for their lives but suddenly the light went down and screams of people filled the room.

 

“You can’t kill me…if you will my blood it will be another trouble to you. Remember, I’m also infected.” He said trying to act bravely but she just chuckled.

 

“Who said I’m going to your blood?” Yeon hee replied sarcastically.

 

“What?” Siwon replied with surprise and look at her but next thing happened is the sound of a bullet echoed in the room. Siwon looked at his stomach and saw he was just shot and then he looked back at her and then she pulled the trigger again as another bullet went inside him.

 

“Don’t even dream that I will your DIRTY blood.” She said full of hatred and stared at him coldly and watched him fell down to the floor lifelessly. 

 

*End of flashbacks*

 

“Kkkkyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!” Yeon hee screamed and Junsu heard it so he went up to the room quickly.

 

“Yeon hee ah! What’s wrong!?” Junsu asked his shaking lover. Yeon hee grabbed the glass of water and threw it to the T.V.

 

“I didn’t do it! I didn’t do it!!!! Kyyyyaaaaaa!!!!!” Yeon hee screamed and cried in pain as she shakes her head in denial. Junsu noticed the news and quickly turned it off and hugged her.

 

“Sshhh……were okay now. I’m here Yeon hee. I’m here.” Junsu said calming his crying lover. They both sat on the floor, Junsu still hugging her tightly.

 

“Oppaa……I kill them all….” Yeon hee said weakly in between her sobs.

 

“Shhh…..you didn’t kill anyone. They are the one who killed us.” Junsu said painfully and with angst. Few minutes later, Yeon hee was in deep sleep. He carried her to the bed and lay beside her exhausted lover.

 

“Yeon hee ah, I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you that time. It’s my entire fault that you are suffering right now.” Junsu said guiltily looking at her face. He gave her a peck on forehead as he entered into a deep sleep with her.

 

That night, Yeon hee felt her heart racing up again. She woke up as she puts her hand over her chest in pain.

 

“No….please…..ha….ha…ha….” Yeon hee said catching her harsh breathing. She looked at her lover beside who is sleeping peacefully. She got out from the bed quietly, not wanting to wake his up. She dragged her heating body into the kitchen.

 

“Water…ha….ha….” She said and drunk a glass of water, but her heart is not stopping from beating so fast together with her increasing temperature. She grabbed another glass of cold water and pour to herself.

 

“ha…..ha….ha…ha…agghhh..” She winched in pain as she helplessly lay on the floor.

 

“hmmmm….” Junsu woke up as he noticed Yeon hee was already gone beside him. He went out of the room and went downstairs.

 

“Yeon hee ah…Yeon hee ah…” He calls her name as looks for her.

 

“Yeon hee!” Junsu quickly went up to Yeon hee, who was in the bath tub filled with cold water unconscious.

 

“Yah! Lee Yeon hee! Wake up!!!” Junsu slapped her face lightly and carried her into the room, covering her with towel.

 

“Oppa….It’s here again….ha…ha…ha…” Yeon hee said painfully touching her chest.

 

“I’ll call a doctor.” He said and was about to leave her when she grabbed him back.

 

“I….I….I can feel my blood is like boiling inside me…Oppa…I’m scared…don’t leave me please….ha..ha..ha..” She said as her breathing worsens.

 

“Yeon hee ah…Its okay, I’m here.” He said as he hugged her tightly as his eyes dwell up with tears.

 

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!” She screamed in pain and broke from his embrace.

 

“Yeon hee ah! Are you okay?” Junsu asked her worriedly and went closer to her again but she stopped him.

 

“DON’T COME!” She shouted turning her back to him.

 

“Yeon hee ah…what’s wrong?” He asked worriedly.

 

“PLEASE! Leave me alone first….ha..ha..ha..Aaahhhhh!!!!!” She said catching her harsh breathing.

 

“Yeon hee ah!” Junsu said as he grabbed her to face him but he was surprised with what he saw. Yeon hee was changing….again. Her eyes have become red and fangs have also come out.

 

“GO! LEAVE ME!” She shouted and pushed him with her power.

 

“AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!” She screamed again in pain as her grips over her chest tighten. Junsu stood there unbelievably then he remembered what the doctor said in the lab.

 

“The virus has developed in her body and it is now more dangerous. Yes, it is true that she is not dead but I guess the pain of being the carrier of this virus itself is really painful that will make her wish that she is dead. Also, since her body is also in burden, her survival instinct looks for more red blood cells or blood.”

 

Junsu quickly went over her and make her face him.

 

“Yeon hee ah, my blood.” He said looking straight to her.

 

“Ha..ha…what are you saying? I can’t….I’m not a monster…ha…ha…” Yeon hee said and turned away from him.

 

“Just it! You will die if you don’t drink blood remember!?” He said and make her faced him again.

 

“You will die if I your blood! I’m infected…” She said as tears runs down her cheeks.

 

“!” Junsu said in disappointment.

 

“AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yeon Hee screamed again in pain. Junsu looked around the room and saw the broken glasses that Yeon hee broke a while ago. He grabbed it and cut his neck slightly.

 

“Drink it now!” He said seriously and Yeon hee heart beats got worsen. Her body is reacting with the smell of the blood.

 

“Please Yeon hee ah! DRINK IT!!!!” He shouted in desperation just then Yeon hee grabbed him and his blood.

 

“Yeon hee ah….” Junsu said weakly as he feels his body becoming weaker as Yeon hee his blood hungrily.

 

“Yeo…Yeon…” He said almost becoming unconscious when Yeon hee stopped. He fell to the floor.

 

“Oppa….I’m sorry….I’m soryy….” Yeon hee apologized in pain, seeing her lover lies on the floor weakly because of her. Just because of her lust to blood.

 

“Oppa…..please don’t leave me….I’m sorry….” She said between her cries. Junsu sat up and touched his neck, the blood stop flowing and the wound started healing.

 

“Shhhh…..I will not leave you…I’m immune remember?” He said tiredly and hugged her tightly.

 

“I promise I’ll protect you no matter happens.” He said with full of determination.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________


Love to read some comments from you guys :)