immune

I n f E C t e D (not a horror story~)
“Junsu Opppaa!!!! Please stop it!! I will do anything just stop it please!” Yeon hee pleaded helplessly and tears continuously flood out from her beautiful eyes. She grabbed Siwon’s shirt and pulled it like a helpless child.

“It’s too late, baby.” Siwon saying in a sad tone but his face was enjoying the scene.

“Your virus was injected, Mr. Choi.” The doctor said guiltily.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Junsu screamed in pain as he violently struggled to get away from the seat where his both of his hands and feet are tied. His breathing become rough and unstable and started sweating a lot.

“Junsu Oppa!!” Yeon hee looked at her lover painfully.

“AAHHHH!!!! Give me water!! I need water!!!” Junsu screamed helplessly.

“YAH!! What’s happening to him!!!!” Yeon hee angrily asked Siwon as she punched him continuously until she was stopped by him.

“He is just experiencing what I’m experiencing.” Siwon said happily as he looked at Junsu’s condition. Then Yeon hee remembered what happened to Siwon a while ago in the room when he wasn’t feeling good and his body temperature was not usual for it was too hot for normal people’s temperature.

“You are killing him!!!” Yeon hee yelled at him.

“No, I’m not. Don’t worry, I STILL need him.” Siwon said evilly.

“It’s hotttt!!!! Please give me water!!!! Ha…ha…ha….Yeon hee ah…” Junsu said weakly and Yeon hee just cried further seeing her lover like that and can’t do anything to help him. She just prayed that he will be okay and hoped if she can replace his place.

“Mr. Choi, we need to inject him with another virus. Your virus is already burning his immune system.” The doctor said.

“Aren’t you satisfied!? You will definitely kill him this time by injecting another virus!!! Stop it!!! I will take another virus so stop it!!” Yeon hee said but Siwon won’t even looks at her or listens to her.

“If you will take the second virus then he goes over with nothing. I need to test the other virus, if it is really curable.” Siwon said still observing Junsu.

“Remember what I told you, Siwon.” Hankyung said calmly.

“Yeah. You can kill him if it looks like it will not work.” Siwon said easily and Yeon hee was just dumb founded and felt angry with him.

“Inject him.” Siwon ordered and the doctor prepared the second injection.

“Please….stop it….” Junsu pleaded but another injection was injected and this time a cold liquid entered his vein. Everybody in the room was dead serious and anticipating what will happen next.

“Oppa….” Yeon hee called him worriedly. Then Junsu’s body started shaking terribly and the sweat from his body doubled.

“Oppa!!! Oppa!!!” Yeon hee called him again but his body doesn’t stop from shaking and his eyes seem to look around the room like a person who takes drugs.

“What is happening?” Siwon asked curiously.

“The temperature is speedily decreasing but…” The doctor stopped while looking at the monitors.

“But what?” Siwon asked impatiently.

“But it’s decreasing below the normal temperature. Your virus is destroyed completely but it’s seem like it doesn’t stop from destroying things even also his other body systems. It also spread too fast inside the body and I’m not sure if he can’t take it.” The doctor said.

“But my virus is gone?” Siwon asked hoping for a good answer.

“Yes, completely. We will just need to assure that if the body can take it.” The doctor said and Siwon just smiled satisfied and his grip weakened and Yeon hee took this chance to run toward Junsu and touched his sweating face.

“Ommo! Oppa, you’re so cold…please, please don’t leave me.” Yeon hee said putting his hand around her face. Then few minutes later, his body started slowing down from shaking, his heavy sweating stared getting better and his breathing and face got calmed.

“Wow…” The doctor said with amazement as he looked at the monitor and everybody in the room looked at him.

“What happened?” Siwon asked curiously.

“It’s amazing. His body is stable now.” The doctor said.

“Oppa..” Yeon hee looked at him happily as she heard that and Junsu opened his eyes weakly.

“Yeon hee ah…I heard your voice…” He said weakly and Yeon hee cried with joys of tears.

“Yes, I called you.” Yeon hee said as she nods many times and smiles.

“And it’s not only that, his immune system is different now. It’s not normal for common people.” The doctor said full of amusement.

“What do you mean?” Siwon asked confused by the reaction of the doctor.

“At first, I though the second virus is destroying his immune system and other body system but the totally opposite of it happened. The virus coated each of his cells and it seems that it protecting it from harmful chemicals. He is like an immune person.” The doctor said and everyone of the room was just speechless.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I got sooo few readers...ToT
I know its not that good but hope if there are readers please just drop by and say something so that I can at least know that I have a reader.haha

and hope to receive my trailer for this fic soon~

by mikoko