sick

I n f E C t e D (not a horror story~)
“hmmm….” Yeon hee opened her eyes a little as she felt someone was caressing her face.

“Jusnu ah…is that you?” She asked the person and rubbed her half sleeping eyes to see the person clearly but she can’t because the room was dark. The person did not reply and caress her gently.

“I’m relief to know that it was just a dream…I had nightmare. I’m relief that you are there to wake me up.” She said and hugged the person tightly and the person hugged her back very tightly and the hand starts roaming around her back.

“Ju…Junsu ah.” She called his name with confusion but the hand did not stop.

“Junsu ah, I can’t breathe. You’re hugging me too tight.” She repeated but still no response.

“Junsu ah! Stop it!!” She said fearfully and pushed the person back away from her and then she heard a laughing voice.

“Who…who are you? You are not Junsu.” She asked as she pushed herself to the corner of the bed full of fears and anxiousness. Few minutes later, the person stopped laughing and got off from the bed and opened the light. Yeon hee was just speechless as she saw his familiar face.

“I guess, I’m your nightmare.” He said with smile on his face, enjoying the situation. Yeon hee looked around and when she found herself in the bed she quickly get off from the bed.

“What did you do to me?” She asked full of fears.

“Nothing. Just letting you sleep on my bed.” He said and sat on the sofa in the room.

“Where is Junsu? Where is my boyfriend?” Yeon hee asked worriedly as she can’t find him anywhere in the room.

“I don’t know.” He replied shortly and watching her reaction.

“Don’t fool around! You kidnapped us both! Where is he!?” Yeon hee said raising her voice.

“Ohhh…I love it when woman is angry.” He said making fun of her. Yeon hee looked around the room and saw the glass beside the bed. She quickly grabs it and broke it and pointed to Siwon.

“Do you think you will scare me with that?” Siwon said and smirked.

“Don’t you dare come near me! I swear I’ll going to stab you with this.” She said as her voice was obviously shaking.

“Do you think you can kill me with that? How I wish I can just die with the stab. It would be a lot better.” He said as he slowly walks towards her.

“I swear I will! Let me see my boyfriend! Where is he!?” She said still pointing the broken glass to Siwon.

“He is fine, for now.” He said coldly.

“What do you mean for now?” Yeon hee asked worriedly.

“You will know it later.” He said.

“Just tell me now!” Yeon hee shouted and then suddenly Siwon fell into the ground groaning in pain.

“What are you doing!? Are you okay?” Yeon hee asked worriedly but Siwon was still on the floor, breathing harshly. Yeon hee used this chance to escape and hurriedly run towards the door when a hot hand grabbed her back.

“I told you don’t need to be in a hurry.” He said as he controls his breathing.

“Ouuchhh…your hand is so hot…ahhhh…” Yeon hee groaned in pain as his grips become tighter and feeling his increase body temperature. Siwon get the medicine in his pocket and hurriedly drink it while holding tightly Yoen hee on the other hand. Few minutes later, his breathing calmed and his temperature backed to normal.

“Are you sick?” Yeon hee curiously asked him and Siwon looked at her very coldly and then started laughing.

“Sick? Hahaha….its worst than being sick. It’s killing me slowly.” He said full of despair and anger and Yeon hee did not say anything more.

“Come on, you want to see your boyfriend right? I will reunite you two.” He said coldly as he harshly pulled Yeon hee out of the room.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Is there anyone who loves my story? hope to have comments.ToT