plan

I n f E C t e D (not a horror story~)
Third person’s POV:

Yeon hee was unconsciously sleeping in the king size bed in the dark room. Siwon observed every parts of her in the corner of the room. He stood up from his seat and went closer to Yeon hee and caresses her face.

“hmmm….” Yeon hee moved a little but still sleeping and then someone knocked the door and Hankyung entered the room.

“Siwon ah, what are you doing?” Hankyung said irritably as he saw Siwon caressing the girl in the bed.

“Isn’t she beautiful? And also looks delicious” Siwon said maliciously as he opened one button of Yeon hee’s blouse.

“Stop it. Don’t tell me you let her live just because of your own satisfaction.” Hankyung said disappointedly.

“What is wrong with that? I also wanted a clean innocent girl like her and not that s you always bring to me.” Siwon said irritably and sat on the bed.

“Because we can’t spread the virus and remember her boyfriend is also a live here in the basement.” Hankyung said as he puts cover to Yeon hee’s body.

“I know. I kept him alive because I need him to test the things that we got.” Siwon said.

“Are you insane?! We can’t just test it to random people besides you don’t need to worry about the result of the experiment, the doctors in the laboratory is checking it right now.” Hankyung said seriously.

“I want to see it with my own eyes the result.” Siwon said seriously staring back at Hankyung.

“But…he is not i-” Hankyung was about to say something when Siwon interrupted him.

“I know. He is not infected, then injects him with the virus that I have and inject the virus that we got to test if it will really kill my virus. The doctors in the lab should have example of my virus.” Siwon replied coldly.

“We don’t have to do this mess. Let’s just kill them.” Hankyung said.

“Okay, but after the experiment.” Siwon replied.

“Siwon ah.” Hankyung called his name seriously, wanting Siwon to change his mind.

“Just do what I said. That’s final.” Siwon said.

“You know that injecting him with virus is much worst than killing him.” Hankyung said.

“I know, Hankyung ah. I know very well than any other people in this world because I feel the pain everyday and I’m ing tired of it so just do what I want!!!” Siwon shouted painfully and angrily as breath harshly feeling the pain suppressing his body and Hankyung went over to him and put the medicine in the table.

“Okay, just don’t forget to drink your medicine…but what will happen to her?” Hankyung asked curiously as he looked at sleeping Yeon hee.

“I will have her but after her beloved boyfriend die. It will be much more fun right? Don’t worry, I will comfort her after he dies.” Siwon said coldly as he looked at Yeon hee and smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope to have more comments~