Ah.. Love..

Love me forever . . .

L went away to let go his jealousy and angers leaving you and L.Joe alone.

After a while..
In the park..
You and L.Joe felt comfortable and fell asleep on each other .
"Where am i...? Oh yeah.. I was crying.." you woke up.

Suddenly you remembered you were hugging L.Joe..
You opened your eye and found out that you and L.Joe were sleeping peacefully while hugging each other.
Blushing, you tried to wake L.Joe up. "L.Joe.. L.Joe.."
he groaned waking up.. and remembered what happened.
He looked up to see your face.. just 'inches' away. You could feel his breath .
You both realised it and looked the opposite ways , "Sorry ! " you two said at the same time.

Then, you thanked him again for comforting you. He asked you why you were crying..
You couldn't lie at his face despite his attitude. So you spat it out.. -.- at this guy too.
"Ah.. I'm sorry i shouldn't have asked .. you're probably gonna cry again " L.joe said while teasing you.
"Ahhh ! So evil. " you lightly slapped his shoulders. You both laughed.


"Uh..L.Jo-"
"Uh..Min-"
You both said at the same time. Then persuading each other to start first. So you started first.
"Uh.. Can i have your number? A-a-ah just so that i could call you again if i need comfort " you stuttered.
" I was about to ask that too " he replied.

' Well its true i do need his number for comfort. NOT that i like him or WHAT ' you blushed at that fact while looking
away.
 We exchanged numbers and went separate ways home.
[L.Joe POV]

Min Ah woke me up and i remembered we were hugging each other and fell asleep . I was about to look up when i was
actually inches from her face.. We could feel each other's breath and quickly looked the opposite ways.
"Sorry ! " we both said at the same time.
She thanked me and i asked her why she was crying..

She seemed like she couldn't lie to me hehe.. i was happy for that fact.But then she seemed like she had to say it to me.
Haha.. She's cute. She told me about how she broke up.. And the reasons why her boyfriend broke up .
Then to risen the mood. I purposely . She then said " Ahhh ! So evil. " while lightly slapping on my
shoulders. Ahh she's so cute. ... But i know she still won't like me in THAT way.

"Uh..Min-"
"Uh..L.Jo-"
we both said at the same time. Then we persuaded each other to start and she started first.

"Uh.. Can i have your number? A-a-ah just so that i could call you again if i need comfort " she stuttered.
She's too cute.. I said that too much but its too true !! I feel like pinching her cheeks. Well i was about to ask
for her number too. So i replied, " I was about to ask that too. " . I blushed at the fact SHE asked my number FIRST.
I looked away so she couldn't see. Ah... Love..  We exchanged numbers and went separate ways home.

[End of L.Joe's POV]

Ah.. You went back home. You came in the door and saw the house dark. Your parents are probably in the room
sleeping or watching tv.
You went to your room and slumped on your bed.

Ahhh... So tired.

 You texted L.Joe,

'Hello L.Joe.. Thanks again for today ^^ i hoped that you can comfort me again if i cry next time ! Thanks :) - Min Ah '

[Send]

Minutes later, [Beep].

' No problem ! Take care and sleep well later okay tomorrow there's school! And you can call me oppa :D . - L.Joe '

[Reply]
'Haha he's so cute.. I JUST CALLED HIM FCKING CUTE what am i going to do.... ' you yelled and walked around your
room times.

' Okay L.joe 'oppa' :) sleep well good night - Min Ah '

[Send]

 

Hehe.. Like it? Well i'll stopped here i'm tired but if i get the motivation again i'll continue XD 8 chapters in one day