The fun date and the fight.

Love me forever . . .

 

[Xander POV]

I can’t think of anything good to snatch her…I’ll probably stay like this for awhile.. Just wait L.Joe… When I have a better idea, you won’t have to wait.

[End of Xander POV]

 

[Myungsoo POV]

What should I do…Think…Think…Think… Ahah! I’ve got an AWESOME idea..Might need some reinforcements.

[End of Myungsoo POV]

 

Weeks passed as you and L.Joe were together happily.

Myungsoo and So Jin’s relationship had not moved an inch! It just stayed at how they were like now.


Weird for them not move… Well, me and L.Joe still have a good relationship, although I heard good things won’t last forever, I should be careful.

After practice, we had free time so me and L.joe went out.

"What a nice saturday, jagiya ! "

You giggled at his excitement, after all you guys didn’t have a real date.

"Let’s make this a date ! " You said.

"Sure! It’ll be fun! "

 

You and L.Joe went out of the practice room and took a bus to DongDaeMun.

You and L.Joe eagerly went here and there eating ddeokbokki, kimchi pancakes and such. It was so much fun.

Then you spotted a picture taking machine.

 

"Oppa let’s take pictures " you said eagerly.

"Arasso, jagiya ! "

You and L.Joe took pictures of you and him fooling around, posing but one photo made your stomach feel butterflies and happiness..

 

[Flashback]

 

"It’s the last photo ! Let’s take something cute ! " L.Joe said.

 

[Your POV]

It’s the last taking, hum, what posing is cute… Ahah! I could kiss him on the cheeks :D.. Even though I’m shy… Well, its an only chance.

[End of your POV]

 

[L.Joe POV]

Its going to be the last shot ! I am so going to pout.. But I could also kiss her cheeks… Its once in a lifetime chance ! Be a man… YEAHHHH BE A MANNN!

[End of L.Joe POV]

 

So…Yeah.. It is as you guessed , they kissed.

 

" We will take in 5, 4, 3, 2 , 1 .. "

[Snap]

You and L.Joe turned at the same time and kissed each other..

Both of you then realised and blushed looking away."Mianhae…I didn’t mean to do that" L.Joe replied.

"No, it’s okay… I didn’t mean to do that too… " you replied blushing..

 

[End of POV]

 

You and L.Joe went to look at the pictures taken. There were a copy of each photo which makes you and L.Joe have one of each photo.You quickly took each photo and kept them. L.Joe did so too, but both of you were still thinking about the kissing photo.

 

After that, you and L.Joe spot video games machines and was about to challenge each other when your phone rang.

"Wait a minute.. "

You answered the call.

 

"Bwo? Who? Okay.. I’ll bring L.Joe too. Sure. " You answered. It was So Jin and Yura unnie.

"Wae?Who was that " L.Joe asked

" So Jin and Yura unnie, they said there is a pupil from our school fighting and we need to go there. " You said.

 

" Okay let’s go ! "

You and L.Joe arrived at a place near your school, you saw 2 guys wearing your school’s uniform fighting.

 

You saw… a guy from your class and.. Someone..

 

 


 

Zzz.. Sorry for the short chapter.. I was typing this sleepily while stretching my brain. I didn't know how to make the myungsoo steal min ah part interesting , but i'll try sorry for not updating in 2 days and writing just a short chapter, once i wake up i'll continue pouring out my brain cells. Komawo for the subscribers, although its little.