The feeling of sadness...

Love me forever . . .

The feeling of sadness

 

 

"La la, la la la," you hummed happily as you reached the gates.

" Xander oppa ! " you pouted.

"Do you not miss me? What happened to yo-" you were cut off.

 

" Min Ah yah, let's break up." he said.

 

.. What the.. 

Your heart pounded fast and hard..

 

WHAT THE-

You wanted to scream and cry but you couldn't say anything.

 

What happened to all our memories.. All our promises..

He.. he.. DID HE LIE TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME?!

The freaking hell... 

 

"Min Ah yah, I'm sorry .. I'm busy and I-"

"Go away. "

 

"Min Ah - "

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT ... You... YOU LIED TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME DIDN'T YOU!!! All.. that.. is useless.. Our promises our love.. "

"Min Ah that was -"

" THAT WAS FAKE.. .. Your acting is too good.. TOO GOOD THAT YOU HURT ME ! "

I couldn't control anymore..

 

'Min Ah... you rarely cry .. how.. ' So Jin was about to go out to school that she heard you and Xander fighting.

 

 

 

"What did you plan all this time?  To get someone? To get love? To what? USE ME? " you cried your heart out.

You couldn't believe it..

You couldn't bear it anymore and ran home ..

 

 


 

 

Recognise that 'Your acting is too good' ? its from good bye baby good bye from Miss A HAHAHAHA i had no idea why but i just placed it there and changed a bit of the lyrics.

Sorry for the short chapter. Didn't know what to do dun kill me i'm sorry .