The soft hearted L.Joe?

Love me forever . . .

You and So Jin went to the main hall after receiving the announcement to find your members.

Ahah ! There they are, because we're the only girl group mentioned to meet here its easier to know which are our members.

"Annyeonghaseyo ! I'm Min Ah and this is So Jin " you said to them.

" Oh ! I'm Yura, this is Ji Hae and this is Hyeri, " Yura said happily.

"Oh , let's go to the audition room first ! " you said remembering what the announcement said.

"Yeah i almost forgot about that. " Yura replied.

Soon the 3 groups gathered at the audition room. L.joe saw you and recognised that you were in the same class as him. "Hey Min Ah ~ " ^-~ he winked at you.

'Ugh.. I still hate his winks even though I'm not with Xander' you thought.

"Hey its that blondie flirter so-called guy you said just now " So Jin said.

"I know duh his winks are too gross and recognisable." you replied, shivering at the thought of his winks.

L.joe heard that and smirked at you evily.

"Ahem, okay you guys will be practicing here all together in your own groups till next month for your debuts. You guys will perform a special altogether stage before performing one by one.Remember, meet here everyday at 3PM okay? We'll discuss about our plans tomorrow. See you guys tomorrow then." the judge earlier said.

 

"Woah.. It'll be fun but i don't know if i'm able to tolerate some people here." you said pointing the fact straight to L.Joe and L.

"Well let's introduce ourselves members ," So Jin said.

We all shared our ages , numbers and such.

Suddenly while in the room , the judge said "About your dorms, we will start moving you guys in tomorrow also. Be ready and pack today okay?".

"Cool ! I get to stay with So Jin , Ji hae unnie, Yura unnie and Hyeri unnie ! " they all laughed.

"Well let's head back home and wait for tomorrow."

We all split up going home, while you went to the park.

You sat under the tree gazing at the sunlight..

 

You still wonder why Xander left you without complete reasons..

Or either you're just stubborn not wanting to listen to the end.

But he was the one who left you first.. So you guess there are fake reasons..

 

Thinking about him made you miss him suddenly letting out tears.

Suddenly someone approached you and hugged you.

It felt so warm... That you cried more on 'him/her's chest.

 

"Min Ah yah... Min Ah yah..."

.. it sounds like Xander but it isn't.. it felt warmer.. nicer... wait.. who is it .

You looked up to see the one who disgusted you with his winks. -.-

L.Joe.

But you didn't care cause you needed someone to cry on urgently.

 

[L.Joe POV]

After Min Ah's group split up , i saw Min Ah heading somewhere other than home.

Driven by curiosity i followed her..

'Ehh i'm not a stalker just... concerned.. concerned..'

I saw her crying under a tree.

Suddenly my body moved on its own and hugged her..

 

'Oh my god.. what did i do..' suddenly she pulled me more and cried on my chest..

 

Then she looked up and saw me with a disgusted face but she went back and cried on my chest again.

Feeling that she needed someone to cry on.. I didn't mind and hug her more letting her pour out all the tears she had.

[End of L.Joe POV]

 

Sniff. Sniff.. "L.joe..?"

"Hm?"

"Komawo .. for lending me your chest.. i really needed it "

Without realising you blushed.. to avoid being seen, you blocked your face on his chest .

 

'Wait why am i blushing? I can't like him..

I don't want someone to break my trust ANYMORE..

But still he is kind of soft-hearted.. '

 

"Ah?.. Uh yeah no problem. " L.joe replied sounding relieved.

'He sounds relieved.. Was he worried about me? WOAH why am i thinking about that. ughh.. bleh..'

 

[L.Joe POV]

She thanked me and i blushed.. Suddenly she put her face on my chest more i just patted and comforted her..

"Ah?... Uh yeah no problem." i said while feeling relieved.. 'WAIT was i worrying about her? Ugh even if i do like her she'll still be disgusted by my.. 'winks' why am i worrying about that anyway ugh. '

[End of L.Joe POV]

 

 


 

MUAHAHAHA how was it? clever? well its short sorry but i'll continue the 'lovey dovey' scene in a while more kekeke.. i couldn't wait for tomorrow so i did chapter 6 today XD thnxs.. i got 2 subscribers .. T-T i love you for subscribing.Hahaha. I'll put on a jealousy scene too on the next chapter.. involving.. MYUNGSOOO its a surprise. Just wait