A happy month, until one day.

Love me forever . . .

Continue…

" … Mianhae So Jin… I’m sorry for rejecting you that way, I like someone else.. But, this time I’ll give you a chance to make me change my mind.And I’ll be sure to treat you well." L said.

So Jin smiled and her face regained colour. 

" Komawo L.. And komawo guys and Min Ah. "

 

"No problem! :D :D :D … Wait how did you know we did it? "

"Well… You guys were squealing so I guess it was you guys who called L here. "

"Oh okay well. Have a good time, we’re going to continue doing our stuff. " Yura unnie said and we all went back to Yura unnie’s room. We all squealed in happiness that our plan worked.

 

[Your POV]

L’s pretty kind… to move on.. Not like me..

[End of your POV]

You thought about how to move on about liking L.Joe and such, but you still don’t want anyone to hurt you, so you continued being like this.

 

Weeks pass by usually but the 3 groups still practice at the same room , except different choreographys, songs and such.

Girl’s day already have 2 songs made, one is Twinkle Twinkle, and the other is Nothing lasts forever. The second song makes more sense to you, since you and Xander did not last forever.Your group is not that popular, but is known through Seoul.

And it seems that L.Joe understood why Nothing lasts forever came out.But he ignored it.

You and L.Joe got along well while L and So Jin got along well, and the other members got along with Infinite and Teen Top well.

Everything was going smoothly until you were asked to act in the new music video of U-kiss , 0330.

 

 

 

For the next chapter .. Act that Dongho switched places with Xander and act that Xander and Kibum hasn’t left.. Jebal <3.