Let's do our best together !

Love me forever . . .

It was practice time and everything went as pernormal, except the fact that Xander’s words kept ringing in your head.

L.Joe knew you were still thinking about it and brought you out during the break.Since the park was near the building, you and L.Joe went there to relax..You and L.Joe got an ice-cream and sat on a bench near a tree where you and L.Joe previously hugged..

 

It made you blush that you turned away not looking at L.Joe. L.Joe too, remembered it and looked away blushing.Then you remembered that you should give him a chance, so you asked him.

"Uh. L.Joe oppa, remember that you said you liked me?.. Um.. I’ll give you a chance so that we get closer.. Will, you .. Be my boyfriend? "

L.Joe looked stunned but happy at the same time.

" Really?Reaaaally? " He looked at you with sparkling puppy eyes.

‘Kyaaaaa he’s so cutee !! ‘ You thought. You couldn’t stand his cuteness that you pinched his cheeks.

" Kyaaaa, nomu kiyeowo!!! "

" Oww.. It hurtss :/ " L.Joe acted like it hurt and made a pouty sad face.

 

 

 

 

" It’ll just make me pinch your cheeks more if you do that. "

You let go and asked him, " So?"

" Of course :D didn’t I like it :D "

You were happy that he became your boyfriend, and at the same time get closer.

Both of you finished eating ice cream and went back to the practice room.

Since you two were together, L.Joe held your hand while going back to the practice room.

 

 

In the practice room . . .

 

 

"Woahh.. Kiyeowo couple :D "

everyone said.

"Kyaa, see how cute they look together ! " Yura unnie said to the group.

 

[Myungsoo POV]

 

That fast already..? I haven't even gotten So Jin yet.. She's been annoying..

Is there any way i could break them up...

 

[End of Myungsoo POV]

 

Next day at school . . .

 

As usual, you and L.Joe go to school together but this time, you held hands. Xander was stunned with his jaw opened seeing you and L.Joe together..He didn't expect you and him would be together that fast, especially after he came back to school.He was jealous, too jealous.L.Joe's fangirls were envious too, but majority vote you and him a cute couple while the rest, shot glares.

 

As usual also, L.Joe gave you an 'ignore them' look.You went to your locker and got your stuff then went to class.You loved holding hands with L.Joe, since his hands were warm, and they fit perfectly with yours.They were nicer than Xander's especially.

DingDong...

Class started , you and L.Joe sat at your seats and you mouthed "Hwaiting!" to him as usual. Xander was watching, but you both ignored him.

 

[Xander POV]

 

That fast? I just got back into school and they make me like this?! Is there any way... Any way...Yeah... I could try snatching her.. Nyehehe.. I won't give her up THAT easily L.Joe yah ..

 

[End of Xander POV]

 

 

 How is it? I'll try making the snatching scene interesting :D. Btw i'm sure caramelsweet and PeachCherryProposal LOVED this chapter XD.