The.. dissapointment?

Love me forever . . .

Its finally the day of the debut..

 

[Beep]

'Let's meet up at the practice room okay? - So Jin'

 

'Okay ! Let's do well for the concert today okay? Hwaiting ! - Min Ah '

 

[Beep]

 

 

At the practice room ...

 

Teen Top and Infinite already gathered.

Minutes later, Girl's Day arrive.

 

L.Joe waved to you and so did Myungsoo. You and the members greeted and waved like usual.

 

Manager comes in : Alright, today's the day do well okay? We'll get your makeup done first, then we'll go to M!Countdown to change your outfits then perform.

 

You were excited and so were the rest. You got your makeup done early so while waiting for the members and the van, you practiced a little.

 

[L.Joe POV]

 

Today's the day, i'm getting my guts ready to confess, i should confess earlier than L though if not.. He'll snatch MY Min Ah away. - Glare at L -

 

[End of L.Joe POV]

 

[Myungsoo POV]

 

I will  confess to her today at last, the day i've been waiting for. I'll make sure to confess earlier than anyone, especially that L.Joe there's no way he's getting her.

 

[End of Myungsoo POV]

 

[So Jin POV]

 

I know i'm the only one crushing on Myungsoo but i'll make sure to confess to him before he confesses to Min Ah, whenever that is ! I love him even though i feel guilty to my best friend.

 

[End of So Jin POV]

 

At M!Countdown...

 

Infinite's turn to perform came first.Teen Top was getting ready while Girl's Day is practicing the last time.

Suddenly L.Joe wanted to talk to you privately so you agreed.

 

Behind the stage..

 

Min Ah yah.. I wanted to say that.. ever since you got into the audition i started liking you till now.. Will you.. Be my girlfriend?

 

You were shocked. So shocked. You liked him, but you didn't want anything or anyone to break your heart, trust, life and such. You were speechless.

 

[Myungsoo POV]

 

Good thing i did well on the concert i should go find Min Ah now. "Guys where is Min Ah?"

 

" Oh she's behind the stage "

Lalalala.. Walk walk walk.

I saw Min Ah with Girl's Day manager hyung i think.

" Min Ah- "

 

'Min Ah yah.. I wanted to say that.. ever since you got into the audition i started liking you till now.. Will you.. Be my girlfriend?' ..... it's too late.. He .. did it..

 

[End of Myungsoo POV]

 

 

 

Nyehehe.... dissapointment eh? What happens to So Jin ?Sorry for the lame chapter. Btw o-o please vote before i make Min Ah end up with L.Joe. Ugh hard for me to post the poll so o-o go here

 

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/10814          <3