Frustrated.. And found out.

Love me forever . . .

"Bwo????!!! Why does it have to be U-Kiss and not.. Teen Top, Infinite, B1A4 or Block B ??? " Aigo…. It’s a hard time knowing that you’re going to act in U-kiss’s music video especially WITH Xander. Oh my gosh…

 

You walked around the living 99 times until you were going to do the last round , " STOP TURNING AROUND !! " Yura unnie shouted dizzily. " I get dizzy seeing you turn hundred times. "

"Unnie.. It’s only 99 times.. "

"Whatever stop turning. It makes us ALL dizzy and you annoying." Ji Hae unnie said.

" Then.. What am I supposed to do? "

" Sit, relax and think. "

You sat on the sofa, relaxed and started to think.You thought once more why it has to be Xander and U-kiss..

Thinking about that makes you more frustrated that you grabbed a pillow and screamed in it..

L.Joe knew about it also that he panicked. Not wanting you to fall in love with Xander again or feel hurt.

[Beep]

‘Min Ah yah.. Hwaiting and don’t fall in love with him but fall in love with me and don’t feel hurt okay? You have oppa <3 – L.Joe ‘oppa’ ‘

‘Aigo yah.. Arasso. Hwaiting! By the way why would I fall in love with YOU <-< :D kekeke. – Min Ah ’

[Beep]

 

 

[Xander POV]

~~~~~ Min Ah ? That does sound like her…Well.. I’ll find out soon during the lunch time at the meeting…

[End of Xander POV]

 

 

Meeting …

 

Girl’s Day came to support Min Ah so Girl’s Day and U-Kiss meet..

As you’re talking , Xander keeps looking at you, you know he thinks it’s you, but he’s not really sure so you’re relieved for the moment.

 

It’s finally lunch time so both groups have lunch at the meeting room. While eating, you see Xander with another woman , ier that is. The woman gave Xander a lunch box and he accepted it.

 

He opened it as you were eating with the members.You took a peek and saw it looking sweet. ‘Yuck!! That’s too sweet … well its not my problem pff. ‘ Then you saw Xander taking a bite.He suddenly froze for a moment.

You understood that he couldn’t eat sweet stuff as usual, and remembered you had some salt so you gave it to him without looking at him.

…. SHOOOT you just exposed yourself to him… Hope he doesn’t know it…

[Xander POV]

 

Soo Young was y today, she gave me a lunch box and I took it.I opened it and saw it looking nice… but sweet.. I ignored it and went to take a bite.. ‘ARG!’… ITS SOOO SWEEEETT how am I suppose to eat this…. ‘Shooo…’ a packet of salt flew near the lunch box. It came from this… ‘ ~~~~ Min Ah ’ … Hum.. How does she know I can’t eat sweet food?It might be her ! Wait.. It can’t be her… The hair colour is different.. Is there anything I could do to expose her…

 

Ah! Right .. She liked this duck shaped perfume… I have it in the changing room. Hehehe.. Good plan Xander.

[ End of Xander POV]

 

Time to change….

In the changing room ….

 

Lalala… You were getting your make up done and hair done.. When Xander said something..

 

" Wah.. It’s a cute perfume… It’s… ‘Lotte….’

"Lotte….."

"Duckie ! "

"Duckie ! "

 

"Eh…. Isn’t it ‘Lotte Bon?’ " the woman said.

 

‘SHOOOOOOOOOT he… just …. Tested me !!!! ’ You screamed in your mind..

 

[Xander POV]

 

She’s here! Let’s try..

 

" Wah… It’s a cute perfume… It’s ‘Lotte…….’

"Lotte….."

"Duckie ! "

"Duckie ! "

"Eh isn’t it ‘Lotte Bon’ ? " Soo Young said.

Nyehehe… she said it.. Its true its Min Ah :D.

I smirked at her evily.

[End of Xander POV]

 

He.. He’s smirking at me.. Oh gosh.. He knows it…

 

 

NYEHEHEHE... How ish it? Its going to be a come back to me scene next chapter.. :D Komawo for the comments and subscribes. If you find this chapter uh.. familiar... I followed from an anime.. XD i liked the anime but i changed some parts. Like lessay.. The name of the perfume LOL.