Questioning Myself?

The source Of My Happiness is You

I question myself why does he still keep JiYeon around . I guess that's what JB likes. Maybe I shouldn't give him a chance like he ask me too. He keeps her around, that just bring more trouble to me as an individual. I don't want any drama at this school. I helped my mother clean after dinner and went to take a bath. I sat thinking what if I did. What if JB chose her over me and I was just the girl he used to get her jealous ? I'm headed off to sleep.

I woke up from a dream , but I don't remember what happen. I heard the door bell ring when I was getting ready. I ran down stairs and I saw that it was IU , JR, JB and Mark.
I waved and said hi to each of them.

Mark: Hi Noona ! I miss you ! ( jumps on me and hugs me)
Me: Hi oppa ... ( hugging back )
I saw jb's face when u was hugging mark. Could he be sad I slowly push mark away and went to hug IU and Jb . My mom gave me a look like she can sense that mark likes me too.

IU : are you ready . I don't want to be late again.
Me : Of course I'm ready, let's head out .
Mark : lets have walking bubbies .!
JB and Mark : i want to walk with Haeryung !

I saw how they looked at each other as if they were both fighting for me .

Me: hey we can walk together .
Jb : mark you live in the opposite direction...
Mark: I do but I want to walk with haeryung ..
IU: mark and jb we are all going to walk with each other no buddies !!!
Jr. Hey baby don't be upset ( hugging iu )

We headed to the school and all I could see was that mark and jb were trying so hard to make sure I was ok ...

I begin to think if I had to chose between them who would it be ...? They both are great people.
We arrived at the gate and I saw Jiyeon waving her hand towards us..... she quickly ran to Jb and hold his arm like a girlfriend would do .. I looked at jb and I saw his face. I begin to feel heart broken again ...
Jb : haeryung I promise Jiyeon I'll help her study so I'll see you in class .... ( he didn't even give me a hug like when we depart from each other are they together again ? )

me : sure see ya ....
I turned around and Mark was still by my side and iu and jr in front of us.
Mark : haha now it feels like a double date (awkwardly speaking stretching his head )
IU : don't dream about it mark !
mark : I'm only joking.
me : yeah I'm heading to class first see you mark iu and jr byr
iu, jr, mark : bye haeryung ...

 

I walked away with Jiyeon... I don't know what I'm doing with Jiyeon . All I know is I want to protect Haeryung. I want to see her smile, giggle and happy. I could tell that Mark is pursuing her. I can't let her have Mark .... I don't want anyone to be with her but me ....

Jiyeon : Jb ? Were you listening to me !?
Me: sorry Jiyeon .... I was lost in my thoughts.
Jiyeon: well what I was saying is that we should wear matching clothes like we use to.
Me : Don't get this wrong Jiyeon ... there is no us. We are just acting like this because of your family . I'm not your boyfriend really.
Jiyeon: I'm just saying this so that when my family see us , they'll think we are really dating .
Me: I hope that is your intentions...

I let Jiyeon go and aent to class to see Haeryung. I walked into the class and there I saw her and mark laughing.... I admit that I'm jealous. .. I never ever see her smile like this. The laughter I heard from her was the laughter I want to make her

I ask myself did I treat her wrong in any kind of way ? Was it Jiyeon that kept her from falling for me? What did she see in mark ? ....
Is this the end of my chance she said she'll give me
Ahhh! I see her looking at me !.. Crap what do I do ?
I just waved and smile. I see she's walking towards me !

Haeryung : Jb why are you just standing come on and join us, mark was just telling me a joke .
Me : sorry I was lost in my thoughts.

She grabbed my hand ... am I dreaming ? Wake up.. jb what's wrong with me why am I so memorized by her.
I sat nest to her and mark was on her right side. Is she playing with us ? Playing a game with our hearts ? I need to ask her who she is going to chose.

Mark : dude whats wrong ?
Haeryung : Jb you dont look happy whats wrong ?
Me : oh ( suprized) I'm fine guys I'm just deciding whose going to be my project partner.
Yes hopefully Haeryung will ask me to be her partner then I can ask her to be mine .

Mark : Haeryung want to be my partner

No please say no haeryung ?....

Haeryung : well I guess why not.. Jb you are going to pair up with Jiyeon right so I'll pair up with mark .

Me : yeah I guess .....

Mark I thought you were my hyung... why do you have to take her away .... what maybe she thinks I'm still with Jiyeon ?!!!!
I must straighten this out !!!

Me: Haeryung can I speak to you after class ?
Haeryung : sure ...
Mark: can I join ?
Me : mark I just want it to be me and haeryung ? Please ...
Mark : awh ok... Noona be careful ok (smiling at haeryung )
Haeryung : sure thing oppa...

She's willing tocall him oppa now !? Wait what is their relationship ? I need to find out !!!? Jb clam down don't be toi harsh ...

Class finish and I'm going to find out soon ...
I saw Haeryung leaving " I ran to her grab her hand and took her to the rooftop ... where I told her I'll be her happiness

Haeryung :Jb ! Stop

I stop at the rooftop stairs

Haeryung : I don't want you and Jiyeon to agrue about my relationship with you .... so please don't pursue me anymore ?

Me : Me and Jiyeon have nothing to do with each other ...!

Haeryung : Nothing you say ... well I just can't be with you ....

Me : Is it because you and mark ! What happen to that chance you gave me ...

Haeryung : Jb I don't like mark he is like a brother ..... and that chance I promise is gone and done with you have Jiyeon you need to make happy ! ( she let go of my hand and ran down the stairs )

Is this why ? She can't love me because I have jiyeon ? Jiyeon isn't even my girl. I only want haeryung . ...