My own feelings

The source Of My Happiness is You

What was it ? Did I give her the wrong Idea. Jiyeon isn't the girl I want to be with , It's just an act.
Now I'm sure I lost her to mark. When I look at them, They look like a couple. They even hug goodbyes, walk each other to class. Are they a couple? It's lunch time already and i'm already thinking about sitting somewhere else. I see mark and Haeryung walking towards me.

Mark : Hey JB , Me and haeryung are heading to lunch want to join ?
Haeryung : Mark I'm sure he has lunch plans with Jiyeon already ....
Me: I don't have any lunch plans.... I want to join

I saw her face and it seems like she doesn't even want to be around me. i saw IU and Jr...
I should talk to IU about haeryung...
I sat next to mark and Haeryung sat on the other side of mark.
IU must know whats going on. I sat there in silence while haeryung.
While everyone spoke I suddenly heard IU asking me a question.

IU : JB where is Jiyeon ?
Me: How should I know
IU : aren't you two dating ?

This is my chance to explain it to her .

Me: IU we aren't dating i'm only hanging with her because her family are going arrange a marriage for her so she ask me to just act like her boyfriend.

IU : If it was me I will find someone else instead of my old boyfriend .
Me: It's not like that I promise
Then i looked at her haeryung i see a smile but it quickly went away when she saw Jiyeon coming to our table.

Jiyeon : Is there room for one more ?
Me: No go sit somewhere else ....
Haeryung : I'm going to leave first .. so Jiyeon can sit here

No I want you to sit here even if mark is in the middle of us .....

Mark: Haeryung ?! I 'm coming too
Haeryung : Ok hurry up then .. I'm going to the library.
Bye guys... Bye jb and jiyeon have a nice lunch....

She walked away with mark... I can see that mark is cheering her up ... IU giving me this distasteful look like she was upset and disappointed in me . I imaged I'll walk haeryung home and explain everything ....

Jiyeon : so Hows everyone?
IU and Jr: We are fine Jiyeon ...
Me: Jiyeon I'm leaving bye guys....
Jiyeon : Why is everyone leaving....? I just got here
IU : I'm not finish with my lunch so I'll stay and chat with you ...
Jr: are you sure ?
IU: Yeah I'm sure sweet heart
I still sat there but I left when Jr. left the table.
 


IU'S Point of view IU : Jiyeon I don't now what the hell you are doing but stop playing around with his heart .
Jiyeon : IU I really just want haeryung to know her place so she stop having hope for jb.
IU : You know that it isn't haeryung who likes him right ?
Jiyeon : I don't know , But Jb can't be with her !
IU : You are pathetic.

I got up left that pathetic worm sit by herself I can't stand girls like that they are hateful creatures! Ugh.
I have to tell JB he needs to make his move before haeryung falls for mark .


Ugh why does she have to appear everytime JB is near me. I understand he is your bf . I don't want drama . Gosh what is wrong with me I'm falling in love with JB.

Mark: Haeryung Want a hug?
Me: Yes I need one ...

MarK hug me and tears start to fall from my tears, I thought JB was suppose to bring happiness in my life why am I here crying.

Mark : Haeryung don't cry I can't stand it when you are crying ....
He pulls me away and wiped my tears away and smile at me
Mark is like my brother I never had. He cares and he only wants to see me smile... Why is Jb with Jiyeon when He told me they have nothing together.

Me: Mark i'm sorry Thank you for the hug and the smile.
Mark: Haeryung I'm here when you need me ok
Me: yes thank you oppa ( smiles )

I walked away from him.
I begin to know I'm In love with Jb
I can't love him though I don't want to hurt my self anymore.


She is never going to mine by this time.
Jr: Dude if you like her grab her now before she falls for someone else.
Me: I don't know I told Jiyeon I'll help her and Haeryung Isn't going to forgive me.
Jr: If she loves you and wants to be with you she will...

Jr words are now getting to me.
I fell in love with her, and i need to let her know before she choose mark . I admit i'm being a jerk leaving her hanging. I must tell her I'm in love with her and the things I love about her. I hope she didn't forget our date after school. I must find her before school ends.

 

Mark left me after he gave me a hug. I turn around and I can see JB and Jr coming over here . I have to go so he doesn't see. When I see him my heart is so scared of what will become of us. I went to hide behind a wall and waited till they pass. Sigh.. why ? am I avoiding him. He is suppose to be my friend. I continue to walk behind them and then IU is running behind me. She was out of breathe.

Me: IU ?! Are you okay ?
IU : Hey stay here ! don't you dare move. Have you seen JB ?
Me: He pass me Just continue ahead and you'll see them . ( why do i have to stay here )
IU : ok You have to stay okay ?
Me: Ok ??

I stayed here waiting for her.
I see Jiyeon walking this way. Oh great I encounter her when I want to avoid her.
But on the other side I see JB, Jr, and IU.
I have to leave ....


I have to tell her before she falls for someone else. Jr and I are walking to our class and I feel like I'm losing her.
She is the girl I want to be with, I have to tell her tonight when we are by ourselves.
Jr: when are you planing to ask her to be yours ?
Me: I don't know. Maybe she doesn't even want to be my girl because she is avoiding me.

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned around and its IU

IU : hey come with me back that way , please JB.
JB: ok ,.. but are you okay ?
IU: yeah I'm fine jb. jr come with me i need you too.

Jr, IU and me went towards the way we came from . I see Haeryung. She's standing there so beautifully, and she looks amazing being the way she is. She looks the other way and she looks at me , What ?!!!! Why are you leaving stay there, I want to speak to you Haeryung.
 


I have to leave before he sees me.... I don't want to be the person that tears Jiyeon away from JB. I can hear his voice as I walk away .

Jb: Haeryung ! Don't go, please stay there I want to speak to you. ( grabbing her hand)
JIyeon : what ! Is gooing on Jb ! Why are you holding her hand .
JB: I want to be with her not you .
Me: ( shocked ) JB you are just saying that .
IU : No . Haeryung you are the girl he wants to be with . Jiyeon is just using him to get to you.
Jiyeon: It's not true IU you're lying !
Me: sigh
I walked away from them . I will not be in this drama, I'm sorry JB, and IU . He isn't my man and will never be , I'm just imagining things.


She let go of my hand and just took a deep breathe and left. I really want to be with her, i'm going to prove to you i promise to be your happiness.
I ran after her . I grab her and hug her .


As I walked away I feel someone hugging me. I'm shocked that he is hugging me in front of Jiyeon .
JB: Let me prove to you that I do want to be with you Haeryung.
He is hugging me ! Tears are falling down my face ... why am I crying.
JB: please haeryung let me be the guy to make you happy?
Me: I don't know what to say.....
He let go of me and got in front of me looked at me and wipe my tears away.
Can a guy be this perfect this amazingly kind and he is loving me.
Is this really happening to me.
Jb: Haeryung please let me love you ? please let me be your man? Let me be the one to put a smile on your face. Let me make my world all about you ?
Me : Yes I would like that JB. I fallen for you as time went by and when i'm around you , my heart is skipping beats because I have fallen in love with you Jb.
JB : ( with a big smile) Ok you have to go on that date with me then okay ?
me: of course I will JB. I'm not that mean .

Jiyeon : Nooooo ! Jb!!!!!!!!!! Haeryung!!!!!!!

haha I'm glad i have good friends like IU, Mark , and Jr. Now I have JB as my Best friend and my man . He is my happiness. Don't doubt that love disappears when one door closes, another door to love opens.


After all that Jiyeon hates me still but she is with a new man and I got my prince charming. I'm happier then I ever been.