Under Minding You

The source Of My Happiness is You

How come Jackson took me here ? I asked myself, did he kidnap me , Of course he did!!!! I have to look for my phone.... I search my bags, this room and the whole entire mansion and nothing. I can't find my phone anywhere. I have to find it before he returns.

Young miss will you please stay in the room our master on't allow us to let you out .
I heard one of the maids telling me so i went back to this awful room.

JB and my parents will come and find me. They will rescue from him. I can't believe he slap me.... I cried myself to sleep and I had a dream where I was carried out of this house by him by JB. He was hurt and crying , put me in the car and my parents were crying at the doorsteps of my house and i was hurt and feeling awful pain on my arms and legs. felt so real, felt like I was actually living the moment there. I felt every inch of JB's body holding me i heard the cries of my parents it sounded like they were really there waiting for my return.
 


JB rush to the address and saw this huge mansion. he knocked on the door and one of Jackson's butlers open the door

JB : Hi I was wondering if you've seen this young lady, She was put into a car and the licence plate gave me this address ?

Butler : Noo .. sir I haven't seen a young lady here in this house ..
JB : please be honest with me....
Butler : I am being honest ...
The butler then close the doors....
JB thought to himself that he must find he and figured that they were lying. He saw that the back of the house had a ladder that goes up a balcony and so he decided to climb the ladder and enter through the open balcony.
He heard someone on the phone

" sir someone was here looking for the girl they know she is her, "
So JB thought she is in the house he has to find her

He search the rooms to find where she was and then he notice that one of the doors were look from the outside. he unlocked it and saw Haeryung sleeping on the bed... He saw that her face was bruise ... He shook Haeryung up. saying " Haeryung wake up I'm here we have to leave. "
She woke up surprise to see JB

" how did you find me JB ? I thought that i'm going to be here forever "
" don't worry we have to hurry before he gets back from school "
" ok "

As Haeryung and JB walks out the door he saw that the maids noticed the room was unlocked. And the people of the house came to prevent JB from taking Haeryung with him.

Haeryung was push back into the room and JB told her to climb down the windows. JB was fighting the guys off and he bled and was hurt Haeryung didn't notice till she heard his voice screaming. She panicked and came out the room saw that Jackson had came home and was hurting JB. Haeryung went into the room and grab a vase. She ran down the stairs to where JB and Jackson was. She then smash the vase on Jackson's head then Jackson turned around and slapped haeryung and push her, to where she became unconscious.
JB then grab Jackson and threw Jackson up against the wall and punch him and then Jackson out.
JB went over to Haeryung crying and then he carried her out the door of this house. JB put her in the car and drove her home .

JB saw that her parents were worry and crying. he carried her out the car and he was crying as well. Her parents showed JB her room and he laid her on her bed and was sad by what he saw. But he couldn't be there when she wakes he had a concert with Jr and Mark. He had to perform less then an hour from now. So Haeryung mother cleaned his wounds and he was on his way...

Jackson woke up remembering that JB took Haeryung home. He thought to himself , that it wasn't the end that he will only be the one that has Haeryung's heart.