What to do When problems arise

The source Of My Happiness is You

Why is he in my room, at this moment. JB is waiting for me downstairs. What was my mother thinking when she let him in. Doesn't she know he broke my heart. what do I say to him. Does this change anything between me and JB. No! It can't. JB made me happy again and I will not be the one to break it apart from him. JB was the person who made everything alright when it wasn't. Please help me through this, is it possible for me to tell Jackson to leave.

I thought all this while I walked up the stairs, to my room. I Saw him and hateful feelings begin to come upon me. I wanted to hurt as much as he had done to me over the phone.

I open my room, saw him Standing by my bed. He had a smile that was so bright on his face. What has become of me my heart is nonstop. Is it possible to love two people at the same time. I know that right now i'm about to go on a date with this amazing man , but then my ex shows up and now can things change.

Jackson :Hey I'm sorry i came to surprise you .
A surprise you sure got that right.
Me: I'm Sorry Jackson, but I can't stay long someone is actually waiting for me outside.
Jackson: OH .... then is it fine if I tag along ?
Me: No it's a date. Can you please go out of my room so I can change?
Jackson: Ok sorry , I came at a bad time .
Me : Yeah sorry.

I saw JB waiting for me outside. He Sat at that little bench by the fence of our house. I look at Jackson as left the house. I saw his sad eyes, but, knew I Can't do anything about it. I knew myself that I'm in love with JB. I want him to be my happiness.

I went on the date with JB and it was amazing. He is such a gentlemen. We went to a Kpop idol concert, and he was an idol whole time. I must be the must slowest Person. He brought me up to the stage and announce that I was his date. He then sing the must wonderful song.

He sure brings a smile on my face. I walked inside my house and Jackson is still here at my house. JB kiss me on my cheek and said goodnight and sweet dreams.

Jackson: Hey I waited for you because, I want to tell you I still love you.

....,Why??. . . . .

Why ? Why does he love me still he left me and broke up with me over the phone.

Jackson : I still love you and I'm sorry, I hurt you over the phone, this is the reason why I came to Seoul to apologize for my actions.

Me : You made your point , I don't love you Jackson, can't you see that I have moved on.

Jackson: Move on, to an kpop idol that just going to be short, he doesn't give a damn about you Haeryung. He isn't even a normal person like you or me.

Me: Normal ?!! Are you implying that he doesn't have a heart because he is an idol ?

Jackson : Yes I am, You should be with someone normal like me, a normal high school student, you aren't someone in his circle. Just a normal girl he is going to take advantage of, and I'm just warning you he is doing that to you.

Me: you know what Jackson maybe you're right about that, but let me clarify one thing for you , You don't know him so back off.

Jackson: Sure but I'm not going away without a fight for you.

Me ; You know nothing about love and nothing about him, you won't be able to compete against him.

Jackson : I know you better then he does so , I have a chance.

Grabs Haeryung and kisses her lips, ( like making out with her )
Haeryung is shock but pushes him away

Haeryung : You're gross, disrespectful, and coincided.
Jackson : Oh , Haeryung you act like you don't like my kisses.
Haeryung : You know what Jackson ? I always hated your kisses, and you bye !!!

I ran into the house crying. My mother came and saw me crying and I felt like my heart drops.

Mom : Haeryung hun, are you alright ?
Me: Mom I'm not fine at all, why did you let him come here why did you let me see him?
Mom: I thought you guys were ok and good friends , sweetie is that not the case?
Me: No mom he hurts me and made me cry, it's painful.

I cheered up after awhile. But I'm still thinking of that kiss. How could I not see that happening, I could have ignored him and went my own way but I stood there arguing with him.

I went to bed with clear thoughts ....


Jackson: Oh Haeryung I miss you so much .
Haeryung : .....
JB; Haeryung I love you

Theses voices appear in my head as I was sleeping It was so hard too sleep. I kiss them both . Is it possible I love them both. No !!!

I got ready put on some make up to make sure my face didn't look like I died.
I went down stairs and said goodbye to my mother and father.
I open the door and when I look outside I saw JB and Jackson standing at the door way waiting for me.

Jackson : Are you ready to go to school with me Haeryung
JB: i thought you were walking with me Haeryung

Me : I am walking with you JB and only you.

JB: Ok then shall we go beautiful.
Me: Yes we can Bye jackson .

Jackson was walking behind us the whole time

Jb: Is he the Jackson that broke your heart ?
Me : yeah he came here last night , but I decided to go out with you last night .
JB: oh ok, Well I'll walk home today without him right?
Me : Of course JB always

I kiss JB on his cheeks and I can hear Jackson being jealous, argh why does he have to be here he annoys me.
We got to school and Jackson went away thank god, I'll have so time alone with JB.

JB : haeryung can i talk to you
Me: of course .
Jb: I think with jackson back, are we ok? Nothing is going to change between us.
Me: Jb trust me nothing is going to change between us ok ?
JB : Ok well i'm going to go find Jr , we have to talk about filming , see you at lunch.

Me: yes of course.

I walked myself to class and guess who is in my class Jackson !!!!!!

Jackson: Haeryung !!!! I miss you come sit next to me.
Me: Umm no

I went to go sit next to mark.

Mark: Who is he Haeryung. Is he your ex ?
Me: Yeah he is my ex.
Mark : Oh gosh drama again? tell me about it.
Me: He came to my house last night and kiss me.
Mark: what !!! does JB know this?
Me: no and i want to tell him but i just can't
Mark : Do you still love jackson?
Me: Heck No
Mark: do you love JB ?
Me: We just stated dating how can i love him ...?
Mark: Haeryung !!!!! who do you love ?
Me: I love ....? I don't know.
Mark: Get your feelings straight ok?
Me: Ok ....

How can I say I don't know who I love.

I started talking to myself"why did I have that dream"

Mark: what dream ?!!!
Me: you heard me?!
Mark : of course you sit next to me.

Me: Ok don't get me wrong ok but I had a dream where I was kissing JB
Mark: That's a dream then
Me; wait but there's another part.... I kiss jackson too in my dream ....

Mark: What ?!!!!!!!
Me: shhh mark!!!
Mark: who is it that you love....
Me: that's the problem. I don't love JB but I really like him and he makes me happy , but I use to love jackson a lot, he was my first love .
Mark: Haeryung if I was you , there's a reason why exs are exs.
me: I guess you are right.

Class is over and i walk out the room and jackon is blocking me.

Jackson : Come with to have lunch?
Me: I already have plans
Jackson: come on ?
Me: Noo

But my no did nothing he just gab my hand and dragged me with him.
 


Jb : Hey Jr when are you going in for filming ?
Jr: they schedule me to do it on the weekend , my guess is yours is after school?
JB: yeah I was wondering if we could switch?
Jr: yeah sure
Jb: thanks man

JB went to his classroom and IU Smile at him and they went through the lesson pretty fast. It was lunch time

IU : Are you going to get Haeryung .
JB : Yeah I am going to get here to have lunch with me I'll be back .

I went to her class room and she wasn't there.
Where could haeryung gone this time

Jiyeon : You looking for your poor girlfriend ?
JB: Oh shut up , have you seen her?
Jiyeon : yeah i did see her, so guy took her.
JB: Who?
Jiyeon: I think he goes by the name Jackson ?
JB: what !!!! why didn't you stop him? she could be in danger! Tell me what direction did he take her ?
Jiyeon they went that way ( points towards the exit of the school )

I ran out the door and i didn't see her anywhere. i'm calling for her name, I called her cell phone but nothing. she usually answers.
 


Where the hell are you taking me?
Jackson : just shut up and keep walking .
Me: Let go of my hand your'e hurting me ....why are we heading out of the school !!!!
Jackson: We are going somewhere.

I see a black car waiting at the entrance of the school gates ??

Me: why I'm i going in there.
Jackson ; stop asking questions.


Haeryung was scared so she shook her hand so she could get loose from his grip he had on her. She ran back towards the gate. Her phone was ringing and she knew who it was but before she could answer she saw nothing anymore.
Jackson was upset ran after her and cover so that she would faint and she did. Jackson put Haeryung in the car and car drove off with haeryung while jackson stayed behind.
 


Jb found Jackson and grabbed jackson's collar .
JB : Where is haeryung? She was last seen with you !!!! What did you do to her!!!!
Jackson : I don't know what you're talking about?
JB: When I find her and she told me you did something to her your dead !!!1

JB full of angry let go and started looking for her again, but she was no where found, at the end of the day Haeryung wasn't even at home. Did she run off somewhere?

JB : I'm sorry Haeryung dad and mom ... I didn't find her anywhere .... I tired calling her but she isn't answering. If you know anything please let me know so i can find her.

Haeryung mother and father knew nothing they show JB a letter that was in the mail telling them that haeryung is in someones care and will not be returning.

JB readed the letter and started crying. He didn't know what to do anymore. He could have protected her but he didn't he cried he walked the whole entire night looking for her

will he be able to find her soon ? he ask himself

I can't find her anywhere, it is almost midnight. I called her so many times no answer .
I'm getting worry every second i can't reach her.
 


I'm scared I don't know where I am... I hear my phone ringing but I couldn't see where it was to reach it. I was blindfolded. The last thing I remember was running towards the school, then I out. It's cold and I feel like someone is watching me. It's dark and I'm hoping someone can find me. I'm scared.

Jackson : Hi Haeryung
He took off my blindfold and i saw him smiling.
Me : You won't get away with this Jackson, people will be looking for me.
Jackson : I know. But I like you by my side and they will never guess it was me who took you . ( smirks )
Me: You have no idea what is wrong with you .... you are disgusting.
Jackson : Sweetheart , no hard feelings
He put his hands up in the air as if he was going to slap me.... He did and I bleed.
Me: I'm glad we broke up because you are like this and I hate you.
Again another slap to my cheeks. I remember my mother told me if i had nothing nice to say don't say it. So I stop arguing with him.
Jackson: Now tell me you love me haeryung... Then I'll let you go home, as long as i claim you're my girl.
Me: Never in your dreams .... I don't love you. Hold me here all you want, I will never love you !!!!

I suddenly black out again but all I remember was his hand hitting my face.
 


She will never love me are you kidding me . I thought to myself, she will love if it was her last choice. I hit her and it hurts me to hurt her, but it's because I love her and she can only be mines and only mines.

Butler Jason : Sir, you shouldn't treat the girl you love like this....
Me: Jason I know !!!!! Go away !!!!!

I sat here staring at her, while she is just siting in the chair pass out. I need to treat her better, maybe then she will love me again. I untied her from the chair, took her upstairs of my house and laid her on the bed in my room. I'm sorry Haeryung.... I just love you so so much. I won't hurt you anymore just stay by my side, don't leave me.
 


I continue to look for her. The day already pass . I went to school today.
IU: were you able to find her JB ?
Me : No I wasn't and I will continue to look for her.
IU : do you have a clue who took her ?
Me; No nothing at all, I wish I knew.
Mark : Maybe we can ask the school staff to let us see the video footage.
Me: oh my gosh Mark you are amazing!!!!

I ran to the office and explain everything that happen and they allowed me to ook at the tapes to see what happen yesterday.

I watch and watch. I stumble across Haeryung and Jackson walking out the school. I continue to watch the footage. He put her in the car and returned to school!!!! He kidnapped her !!!!!

I went to find Jackson !!!!! I found him

Me: Where the hell is Haeryung ?!!!
I grab him ready to kill him

Jackson : what the hell are you talking about?
Me: I saw you put her in a car !!!! Tell me what you did to her?!
Jackson : dude chill lax !!!! I didn't !!!

Teachers came to break us up and i went back to the office and re-watch the footage. I saw the license plate of the car and i went to find the registration of this license plate.

They gave me an address.


I woke up and it's already morning. was I here all morning. I look around me and I was in a big room.... Someone walks into the room , He was tall , didn't have lots of hair and he was an elder looking guy .

Me : excuse me where am I?
He then told me that I'm at Mr. Wang's house.
Me: What i'm still here!!!!
Butler Jason : Please eat you breakfast...
Me: yes sir..

He left he room... I have to get out of here !! Jackson Is at school now this is my chance to get back home... I looked outside the window and I saw nothing but fields , where the hell am i .

Jackson walks into the room

Me: Where the hell Am I ?!!!
Jackson : do you like you breakfast , and the view?
Me : Jackson !!! I want to go home !!!!
Jackson you will never mention going home ever again !!!!

He storms out of the room.....