False feelings

The source Of My Happiness is You

I woke up this morning feeling a little awkward. Maybe because I thought of him all night, this can't be a crush.. it can't because I have someone across the sea waiting for my return. I need to hurry and get ready, maybe JB is waiting for me already. Today is my third day here, so far it's been great except for the fact that Jiyeon hates me.
I walked down stairs and I saw JB waiting with my dad at the door.
Dad: I thought you didn't have an eventful day at school ?(winks)
That's kind of gross but i guess it was eventful meeting JB and the other guys.
JB: I just got here..?
Me: Its ok, dad will be heading out now....
Dad : Okay and be safe.
Well JB and I went out the door and started walking... he told me something that made my heart broke, because I was falling head over heels for him just yesterday.
JB: So, Jiyeon called me when I got home last night...
Me: ( she really did call him ) Oh okay...
JB: Do you want to know, what it was about?
Me: It's none of my business JB...
JB: Well, I'm going to tell you anyways cause you're my friend okay ?
Me: Okay....
I really didn't want to know, but I guess JB was looking for advice.....
JB: Well, she called to talk about our problems, and why we broke up , she wants to get back together....
Me: oh .. ( my heart hurts but I have no say in it because it's his choice and I'll get over it because I just met him. We are friends after all... ) Oh well its up to you, are you happy with her ?
JB: I was happy with her, there was a reason why we didn't work out, and that reason will always be there. But I told her i have someone else now...
Me: Oh and who is this someone else?(my heart stop hurting when he said that and I was relieve he wasn't leaving my side)
JB: It's a secret, silly.
Me: Oh ok. ( smiles)

We walk and saw IU and Jr walking together. They are the cuties together. we all said hi to each other and Jr told me he was in my homeroom and I was surprise because I didn't notice him till now and that he was next to Mark when Mark was speaking to me but he was listening to music. We got to school... class was fine until Jiyeon said to me " It's because of you he won't take me back !" I was shocked because it was because of me but because of how she is.
Me: It isn't because of me he likes someone else chick chill out
Mark: Haeryung, are you sure ?
Me: yes he told me this morning.
Jiyeon: If it isn't you then who is it ?
Me: I don't know , now leave me alone.
Jiyeon: he spoke to you about it you should know who it is !
Me:nope he told me it was a secret get over it.
Mark: Yeah Jiyeon get over he isn't into you anymore . ( laughs )
Jr: Jiyeon pick on someone else.... Be mature about it.
Jiyeon : you idiots don't get it !
Jr,Mark,and Me: Yeah You're just crazy ....
Jieyeon walked away but I feel like it was me that he likes, I saw him by the window of the classroom when class was in session. The teacher had an announcement to make. he then told us that JB was going to join our class and that he isn't new here , we all knew who he was, so then JB was directed to sit next to me since i had an empty desk next to me he smile at me and my heart just stop. He was smiling at me, i hear the girls saying, but i knew he smiled at me.
JB: so hi (he smiled and waved)
Me: um hi , so you decided to join me for class?
JB: yes , i thought it would be good to have a class with you... thanks for saving this empty seat.
Me: No, I didn't save the seat (laughs)

Well class started and ended . It's lunch time now and I'm sitting next to JB and Mark, It sure is nice to have them as friends, IU left early with JR, they are working on a project together . I finish my lunch and had all my other classes, today JB left the library to be in class with me and he seems to enjoy it more then studying in the library by himself. JB and I are suppose to be walking home together today to but Jiyeon ask him to go with her so Mark walked me home.
Mark: Hey don't be so down, maybe he just went with Jiyeon to speak to her.
Me: Yeah maybe so, why did you walk me home. Our house is on different streets,
Mark: I'm your Oppa so I have to protect you (laughs) But I'm only walking you half way.
Me: oh ok then Oppa. But have a safe walk ok ?
Mark : Noona i'll be fine. I'll see you tomorrow?
Me: Okay Oppa be safe.

Mark went his own way home and i continue to walk by myself . I saw someone by my doorway to my house. I walked up and it was dark I couldn't tell who it was. I ask who they were and all I got was silence. I walked up to who ever it was ready to fight them away but i saw that it was JB.
JB: Hey I just got here. Why are you standing like that?
Me: oh my gosh I thought you were someone that was going to kill me !
JB: ( laughs) oh I'm sorry I didn't walk you home today, Jiyeon wanted to talk about who I like.
Me: Oh okay ( I knew he wouldn't doing anything wrong. But I wasn't so sure. )
JB: Well It's late and I waited for you for awhile now so can I get a hug I'm heading home.
Me: Okay

I gave him a hug but when I did I felt like I was going to cry . So i pulled away and waved bye. He watched me walk inside then he ran home. I closed the door and saw that my dad was peeking through the window.....
Me: Whats wrong with you dad !
Dad : I'm sorry pumpkin I thought he might be your new sweet heart.
Me: Dad ! I have one his name is Jackson!
Dad: Okay, I thought you should know he called this evening call him back ?
Me: he called!

Suddenly all my feelings towards JB went away. But then I called Jackson. he picked up and we talked.
Me: Hey Jackson, I miss you?
Jackson: Hey I miss you too.... But I called earlier to talk to you ....
Me: About what ? Jackson is something wrong?
Jackson : Yes... I know it's going to hurt you and I just want to be truthful to you.... I think we should break up...
Me: Oh.. you called to break up with me.....
Jackson: .... I'm sorry Haeryung it's just you're so far away.
Me: It's okay .... Bye( hangs up the phone)
My heart hurts so bad, my tears won't stop running down my face. Today I cried myself to sleep. Thought to myself what is wrong with me that Jackson doesn't want to be with me anymore. I'm heart broken by the one person i thought would bring me happiness, but he ended up breaking my heart. I woke up the next day, my eyes are puffy, I look like I did cry myself to sleep... I need to put on make up to cover up this dead and heart broken face of mines. JB was waiting for outside.

JB: hey sleepy head!
Me: Hey....
JB: What's wrong Haeryung?
Me: Nothing JB I just didn't get enough sleep last night
JB: Get on my back . You can sleep on me and I'll carry you to school ?
Me: No it's fine ( I was lying to him so he wouldn't worry about me)
But he grab hold of me and put me on his back .
JB: see You are tried?
Me: This is really unnecessary...
JB: No it isn't sleep? I don't want you to fall asleep in class today...
Me: Okay JB, Thank you ( smiles)

My feelings they all come back rushing for him...
JB: You're welcome
I then fell asleep fast on his shoulders... I felt as if my heart was heal automatically. All my tears I cried last night seems to be wiped away so fast that Jackson didn't matter anymore.