Hope, desires , and silence

The source Of My Happiness is You

JB's point of view:
I saw that her lights were on almost the whole night. I wonder if something is wrong, I should go walk with her tomorrow and ditch JiYeon. I went to sleep after I saw her lights go off. I feel bad for letting her walk with Mark and me walking with JiYeon. Mark, Jr, and IU knows I like her but how come she doesn't. Can't she tell I adore her and care for her? Ugh I'll just head to sleep.

I woke up and got myself ready for school, I walked to her house and her father had invited me in the house.
Her Dad: Hi , Im Jae-Bum
Me: umm just call me jb
Her dad :sure thing
Me: Is she almost ready.
Her dad: I think she will be down a few
As her dad said that I saw her come down and she looks really sleepy even though she has makeup on. She smiled at me as if everything was fine and that she wasn't sleepy at all, but I can see that she was. We said bye to her father and walked outside. She was sleepy so I told her I would care her but she deny my offer but I decided to grab her and put her on my back. She fell asleep fast and was knock out. But I could feel tear drops as she was sleeping on my back I could feel that she was crying in her sleep. I thought to myself , was she hurt or was she just sad. We arrive at school and i woke her up. JiYeon gave me a look as if she was disappointed in me, but I didn't know why Haeryung woke up and gave me a smile but I could tell it was fake.
Me: Haeryung are you ok ?
Haeryung : yes I'm fine but i'll be heading to class now, thank you for letting me get some more sleep.
Me: Haeryung let me walk you to class ?
Haeryung: no I'll be fine thank ( she waved and walked away)
Me: bye
Is she trying to give me a hint she doesn't like me?
JiYeon walk up to me
JiYeon : I thought you were going to walk me to school today ?
Me: Jiyeon, Haeryung was sleepy so I decided to walk with her to make sure she was fine. Is that not ok?
JiYeon : It's fine but you should at least let me know. Can you walk me home today JB ?
Me: Ummm I kind of promise Haeryung I'll walk her home.
JiYeon : Oh okay that's fine then I'll head off to class bye

JiYeon left, trust me there is nothing going on between us, we are just friends, and Haeryung is the girl I want to be with but some how she just seems so not herself today...
I asked IU and IU told me her boyfriend from oversea just broke up with her over the phone ? I didn't know she had a boyfriend.....

My heart broke because I felt as if it was because of me? What was the reason for him to break her heart, is that why her room light was on for a bit? Did she distances herself because of this, or is it because she doesn't want anyone to know. I ran as fast as I could to find Haeryung but I couldn't find her anywhere.. where is she? I don't want her to cry or even be hurt....

Haeryung's POV
I knew why JB saw that I was sleepy but truth is I'm heartbroken even though I had feelings for JB , my heart was truly hurt by Jackson, because I did love him and I did care for him. I wonder what did I do wrong to deserve being heartbroken like this, what was it that I wasn't good enough for Jackson. As I thought about this my heart feels like its going to come out and tears are going to come down, so I ran to the top of the school building. A roof will take all this away, all the other students are in class, so I can scream and shout whatever I want.
I knew that my friends are worry abut me but after I do this I will feel much better.

JB's POV
Class already started I wonder where she is she isn't in class and isn't with IU. I have to find her before anything happens to her. I left class searching every where for but I couldn't find her class was out and I decided to ask everyone. People said they saw her in the hallway before class started but she wasn't in class. Of course I know she isn't in class. It's already lunch time and she is no where to be found. Some say she was heading to the roof but they don''t know why. OH god please don't do anything stupid! I ran and ran to find her on the roof. She was just sitting there doing nothing . I guess she was thinking. I ran to her and hug her from behind but I notice she just fell Into my arms... She felt very light and relax . Is she okay? or not maybe she is sleeping.


Me : Haeryung are you okay ?
Haeryung: I'm fine I just need to cry.
Me: Haeryung you don't need to cry. I'm here I'll make you happy ?
Haeryung: No it's fine , you have JiYeon, you have to make her happy.
Me: There is nothing between me and JiYeon
Haeryung : Oh well I don't want to trouble you. I'm really fine.
Me: Haeryung, I like you please let me be the one to make you happy again?

I can see that she was surprise, nothing came out not a word, maybe I should have waited.

Haeryung : JB, I like you but I'm afraid you will hurt me...
Me: Haeryung I will not hurt you, I'm your friend and will always make you happy, the most happy girl in school.
Haeryung: Then you are my happiness ..