Falling

The source Of My Happiness is You

I don't think JB likes me, he was just being nice right? He can't like me, I have a boyfriend back home... what am I thinking about, I can't like him. I continue to think to myself, I totally just ignored the class lesson and was lost in my train of thoughts.
(Thoughts: If I do like him that Jiyeon girl will totally give me a hard time. Anyways I already have a Boyfriend. But I don't know he is just miles away from me . He might cheat on me again like when I was in Hawaii. Is it worth all the drama it'll bring me... ? Maybe not, but JB is really cute)

I was daydreaming and before I know it class had ended, IU comes to get me and were heading to the lunch area where I'll see JB, Mark, and this one kid name Jr that I haven't met. While IU and I were walking we had a girl to girl talk.

IU: I know Jiyeon may seem insensitive, but she is a good person if you get to know her.
Me: I don't think she likes me much because of JB.
IU: Well you are the girl rumored to become his next girlfriend?
Me: how did that happen ?
IU: Well I was there when he bumped into you, I saw the way he looked at you. He is definitely interested in you. All the girls could tell, JB doesn't give people the look unless he likes them. And he gave you the gaze girls fall for, I guess you couldn't tell.
Me: I understand but I think he was just being kind to me because i'm new here.

Before I could finish someone covered my eyes, who could it be. I could hear IU laughing so maybe it's Mark. I try to take the hands off but I couldn't. I heard a guys voice maybe it is Mark.

IU: Guess who it is Haeryung
Me: IU I don't know who this is? Whoever you are, take your dirty hands off my eyes or I will hurt you!
As soon as I said that the hands come away from my eyes,I turned around and there he was, it was JB. The look on his face was just heartbroken. I was so sad I wanted to cheer him up so I hugged him , pulled away and smile.
IU : Um.. I'll head over first my man is waiting for me.
JB and Me:Okay... see ya....

It was just JB and me alone.... I heart beating fast.... what is this feeling... I can feel myself blushing. Oh no don't fell for JB...!
JB starts talking " So how was your day so far ? "
" umm.... my day is ok so far umm sorry that I threaten you back there JB. I didn't know who you were...."
" Oh it's okay ... Haeryung .... are you shy around me...? Because I am around you ..."
" What no I'm not. I'm actually glad that you're around. You're the first friend I made here .''
" oh ok then I'm not shy around you then (laughs) "

His laugh is so cute..... why am I nervous around him.... But as I thought to myself I notice that JB picked me up and hug me tight. I felt happy so I smiled... we walked to eat lunch.....I took my seat next to IU.

Are you the new chick ? I hear the guy next to IU. IU slaps his leg and told him he was being rude, I then knew that was Jr.
" Hi, Haeryung did you forget your Oppa ?"
" Oh Hi Mark. "
" I told you to call me Oppa !"
When Mark said Oppa I look at JB and his face seems to be full of sadness... Oppa is also use for a lover.... Mark isn't my lover..... what is JB upset about...

"oh Okay oppa and I didn't forget about you( laughs) " I replied to Mark
" can I sit next to you " Mark ask me and then JB look at me, and I could tell JB wants to be the one that sits next to me.
" Sorry oppa, I was saving this for JB , so he could sit next to me ,I'm sorry..."
I could see him smile with the corner of my eyes so I smiled.
" Haha, Ok Haeryung but tomorrow I'm sitting next to my noona. Okay JB !?"
JB laughs and so did everyone including me. JB nodded as in a yes you can next to her tomorrow. It was great how they got along so well.
Jr: Well I guess you both like her then (laughs)
Mark: No !!! I like someone else, She's just a sister to me !
JB: (smiles) I just got out of a relationship do you think I 'll move on that fast! Haeryung is my friend (laughs )
Me: Totally we are alll just friends (laughs)
IU: Jr! stop teasing them .
Lunch was great we all had a great time. I got to know everyone better and enjoyed myself for the first time at this school. JB and IU walk me to my next class... Jr is in the same class as me, for the first time I notice him he reminded me of a boy in a boy band, class ended and I didn't have any classes with JB, everyone else told me he doesn't have class with them too, but it's because he does independence study in the library. Isn't he lonely studying by himself ?
I ran to the library or more like I ask IU to help me find it then she drew me a map, then i ran to the library. I walked into the library and I saw him sleeping on the table... he must be tired.... But he heard me and woke up and gave me the cutest face ever JB-150x150.png. He begins to warm me inside and makes me feel so nervous when i see him smile.
" Hey ... Haeryung... school is over want to walk home together?"
He got up and got his stuff packed and walked towards me
"Is it a yes or are you going to just stand there"
I remember I was to busy looking at him that i daydream again. I starch my head and nodded as a yes and he grab my hand and ran towards the exit of the school building. He seems to be smiling a lot more now.
We talked and I just want to ask him why he does independence studies?
" JB, how come you do independence instead of studying with the rest of us ?"
" I just like it. It's more quiet and I can think better..."
" Is it okay if I join you one day in the library?"
" Are you planing to skip class "
" Maybe ( laughs) "
He shook his head and pinch my checks and said " don't skip class it isn't good for you (laughs) If you do I'll be upset"
"Okay , but please join me in class... It's lonely without a friend?"
" I'll think about it silly ..."
" okay"
I'm filled with happiness that he'll consider joining me for class. Maybe it wasn't so bad moving here. But then we got to my house and he laugh at me. what was the matter i asked him.
" We're neighbors !(laughs)"
What could he be the guy my dad told me about?
" Are you their kid ?"
" No I'm over there "
" oh, okay then this is my stop so i'll see you at school ?"
" how about we walk to school together every morning ?"
" sure .."
Then he hug me goodnight, i enter my house and I feel like my heart was just stolen..... No snap out of it. You're just his friend... I told myself . My dad was In the living room and greeted me home.
Dad: Hey pumpkin how was school?
Me: It was okay. How was work?
Dad: uneventful, was yours eventful ?
Me: No...( but it was, but I didn't want to speak about it with my dad.)
Dad: get ready to eat dinner okay pumpkin ?
Me : okay
My mom is cooking dinner my dad reading newspapers and i'm showering . I ate dinner and talk to my family for a while I guess my parents likes it here too. But I went to bed and I couldn't stop thinking of JB. .... Am I falling for him...? No I can't then I fell asleep.......