Becoming the target

The source Of My Happiness is You

As I enter this school, I can feel everyone's eyes staring at me, I can feel that every inch of my body was being scan for bad traits. I felt like an outsider because of the gaze and stare downs these people give me. I felt like I was in a school with lots of Warlords and Princesses. However this school is huge. I can't find my through this school, I feel like I have been walking in the same direction for hours but its only been thirty minutes.

I continue to stare at this paper... only written in Korean, great how am I suppose to know what is what ! Thank you Dad for not translating it for me. I walked this hall for awhile now, do they not have anyone here that speaks English.I just stop hoping someone can come to my rescue and help me find where I'm suppose to go. As I stand still In the hallway, someone bumped into me what an idiot not looking where he is going. All my papers fell out of my hand, great now everyone is staring at me.
" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you like that. Let me help?''
I heard a man's voice , I looked up and there was the fool who bumped into me, I'm shocked that he knows English.
" Ok Thank you... Don't go bumping into someone else, they might get hurt.''
He smiled at me and laughed, He saw my schedule and ask me
'' Do you need help finding your classrooms?''
What a relief, finally someone can help me.
"Yes I'm kind of lost and don't understand much here I'm from the states. If you could help me that would be good. ''
He smiled at me and we finally picked up all my papers that fell to the ground . He looked at me and ask me my name.
" My name is Haeryung and what is yours?''
''My name is Im Jae Bum but you can call me JB.''
He seems like a great guy, and very kind I guess he isn't an idiot like I said earlier. What he did for me was nice. He showed me where I needed to go after each class from point a to point b. I guess going to school here isn't so bad.
 


I don't know this feeling but I can feel that someone is staring at my back like an angry dog ! I turned around and there was a girl behind me just giving me the ugly look . What the hell is her problem, I turned back to face the front of the classroom. Class was in session, and I begin to feel someone throwing paper, little crumb paper at me from behind. Who the hell is this Immature bastard ! I saw that it was her again, the girl giving me the look! I waited for class to be done with, and I begin to notice whispers about me not doing anything to her. " I can't believe an american girl didn't bash your head, heard that them girls be wild." Oh now that was over the line I turned around and just grab the chick's hand and started going at her.

" Maybe other girls can put up with you and your bad mouth but I have class and I will not be at your level of disguised and hideous behavior."
" You have the nerves to call my behavior disguised and hideous when you flirted with JB this morning you .''
" Oh ... ha ha you're funny because that wasn't flirting that was asking for help, understand what you saw. Are you blind or something, oh wait was it you who he was running from this morning. I'm glad I met the person he broke up with looks like he made the right choice."
She didn't say much back but I knew it wasn't good, I didn't understand what she said but i think she called me a name. Gosh who the hell does she think she is ! The rest of my day was normal except for becoming the 's target just because of one moment with JB who supposedly her man, pshh please.

Another day at this school , great I really hope I don't bump into that psycho girl again, I really don't need any more drama in my life. Again entering this school for the second day I feel like an outsider, if I only had one friend I would totally be alright, I won't feel so alone in this stupid school. That girl from yesterday, I don't even know who she is yet, she still trying to make me angry. Doesn't she know I have no interest in that JB guy. As I thought about him, I begin to think he is kind of cute.
" Hey ! you, I bump into you yesterday ! How are you holding up."
Oh my gosh its JB!!! I hear girls scream as if he was so great. I replied back,
" Oh hey , you're that JB guy from yesterday? Thanks a lot for your help."
" It's no biggy. I heard that Jiyeon was bullying you yesterday, due to me helping you?"
" You guys call that bullying ? Well she was just being rude to me, (laughs) but she thought I was flirting with you, Is she your girlfriend ?"
"(laughs) no I told you yesterday I was running from a girl I broke up with... That was her, apparently you said that to her. I'm glad you stood up to her."
Without knowing, we continue to talk but I can feel all the stares, so much attention for this guy. why ? Is he that popular with everyone ? Not that I mind the attention but seriously do they have a staring problem ?
" Oh don't mind them they are always staring when I'm around."
" How did you know I was thinking that?"
''(laughs) I know by the look on your face... Hey you're new here so lets be friends ? Aren't you lonely, all by yourself ? "
It's like he read my mind or is it cause I look like I need a friend... Am I that easy to read?
"Sure, we can be friends...but I don't want any drama with that Jiyeon girl okay?"
"Don't worry If she causes trouble for you, I'll talk to her ok?"
" Okay. Well here Is my stop so bye, Umm.. Thank you for walking me to class. (smiles)."
"You should smile more, you look adorable when you do." He waved goodbye and left. Thank goodness I now have a friend. I walked into the classroom and there she stood, looking me up and down..... what is her problem, oh wait crap! She now hates more and will cause trouble for me now since I'm JB's friend.... Great what have I gotten myself into.


I walked into the classroom of homeroom, there was a boy at my desk ... oh please tell me you aren't going to mess me either. I walked towards my desk and he threw me a grind, what does this mean ? I looked at him confused and he just smiled again.
" Umm, Can I help you with anything ?" I replied
" Yes, sweetheart can I have your name ?"
" Don't call me sweetheart ?.... I'm Haeryung... but why do you ask?"
I'm so confuse
" Hi, I'm Mark (laughs) I'm a friend of JB too. Oh I speak English the best at this school so you can speak normally to me, feel free to call me Oppa though (gives a cute grind) "
'' Oh, hi Mark and what does Oppa mean? "
" Oppa is like calling me brother, and also your lover but only if you think of it that way, but just as a brother I know you have a lover and It's (whispers in my ears) JB ( laughs)"
" What? He isn't my lover! He has a crazy ex that I can't stand. I don't want ex girlfriend drama."
"Okay, Okay but hey lets have lunch with JB? "
" He has the same lunch as us ?"
" Yeah, I'm inviting since we are friends ?"
" Okay sure, Mark "
" CALL ME OPPA HAERYUNG !"
" Okay.... Oppa."
Gosh so forceful. But he was sweet, I made another friend today, well class started, and I can hear the whispers starting ( Who does she think she is having lunch with JB, Mark and JR, She is new here maybe she doesn't know who they are ? Even so JB and the guys are Jiyeon property. Sigh She doesn't know her place.) Who do they think I am to say those words about me! This is why I didn't want to come to this stupid art school full of idiots, rich idiots ! Goodness they are so full of themselves.
I left the classroom to my next class, but all a sudden that girl , ugh I don't even want to say her name, stops me by getting in my way. I just looked at her like ( get out of my way what the hell is your problem today.)
" I know you like JB, back off ok he is mine."
"Who the hell do you think to be claiming people like they are your property."
"Everyone at this school knows he is mine so don't go making a fool out yourself."
Mark steps into the scene and push her away from me and grab my hand and said ,"Last time I checked he broke up with you Jiyeon, Iti isn't your business to interfere if JB like Haeryung ! Now step aside and let her go. The person making a fool out of themselves is you. " Then he walked me to my next class.
"Hey Mark,thank you for that back there but I can handle her myself.(laughs) "
" No biggy, JB ask me to help you with her if she bothers you in homeroom. Here is your next class I'll see you at lunch ok "( throwing an ok hand sign and pats me on my head and walks off)
He treated me like his little sister, but who are they that all the girls here hates me for just talking to them? Ah! another person waiting at my desk, does this ever end but this time it was a girl! Thank goodness I hope she isn't like a crazy chick like Jiyeon. I walked to my desk again, and she smiles at me softly, I begin to become warmed by her smile, what the hell ! I'm not like that it's just she looks kind.
"Hey are you JB's friend he met yesterday."
" Umm, I am and you ?"
"I'm JB's cousin, I go by IU "
"Oh, hi I'm..''
She cut me off.... !
"I know who you are you're Haeryung, Be careful of Jiyeon she is targeting you because she believes JB has a crush on you ."
" What the hell he doesn't he was just helping me and a friend but thanks for the advice. "
" Well class is starting so I'll see you at lunch with JB, Mark and JR ?"
"Umm about that can I come with you to lunch . I don't know where you guys sit."
" Sure !(smiles and puts up and okay hand sign like Mark did)"
JB's friends seem to be kind and sweet but why the hell is his ex so mean and evil ! like a she devil! I have become the target because Jiyeon thinks JB has a crush on me what the hell not true...