Untouchable

Should I confess to you?

 

 [Bambam]

                     I walked out of the store room with my cleaning stuffs. Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and saw no one.  Still, I heard it again. I could feel my heart beating fast not as usual as it beats. I quickly fasten my pace without looking back. Then, I felt a hand pulling me from my shoulder as my back hit against the wall. I hesitated to look at the person at first but slowly, I looked up. It was a guy with a capand all black fashion. At first, I thought It must be Mark cause this is usually Mark's doing. I called for him, " Yes Sir Mark, Can I help you?" The guy smirked and actually smiled as well. He took off his cap and looked into my eyes. I was wrong... Totally wrong. It was JB. Sir JB.  He was smiling  to me and finally spoke, "Hmm, I knew it. I knew that you would think I'm Mark right?" whispered JB. I gasped and tried to escape from his trap but   it was so strong. He suddenly came more closer to me and had his knees on both of my thighs, I groaned in pain. " If you need  me to show you  pleasure cause Mark can't, I could help you every night, Bambam.." whispered JB again. This time, his tone was much deeper and stern. He came in more closer and was about to aim on my lips. I closed both of my eyes and hoped it would not happened. Yes. It did not happened. I heard a someone- punched JB on the face sound and slowly open my eyes. I saw JB lying on the floor, wiping the blood from his lower lip from the cut of the impactful punch and Mark standing in front of him dressed in a white shirt and skinny black jeans as it perfectsly fit with a DOPE Snapback. Mark had a fierce glare in his eyes, he bend down and grabbed JB on his collar. "I heard you, clearly heard you, who said I didn't gave him any love? Who said that?!" shouted Mark while glaring into JB's eyes with full madness.  JB smirks as he also hit Mark in the face, Mark fall onto the floor. I squat beside Mark, helping him. "Huh? Love? Don't play jokes with me! You hate him right, don't you? That's why you made him hurt a lot!" shouted JB loudly to Mark. Mark decided to stood up but was fallen onto the ground again because of the second punch from JB. "Are you stupid or what? Stop with this one-sided love of yours! And never ever dream that Bambam would be yours!" said Mark as he wipes off the blood from his lip. I got startled by Mark's words. Is this even true that Mark perhaps... Likes or rather LOVES me? JB was about to punch him again  when all of us heard a voice telling JB to stop. I thought it could be Mrs Tuan cause it would be her then we are all doomed but rather it was worse, I saw Junior, standing there, unaccepting the fact they were fighting because of me.

                     Junior ran to us and went beside me, whispered, "Bambam, bring Mark to his room and help him with his cut while I talk to JB, Please," I heard what Junior said and nodded. I helped Mark to stand while JB was making a fuss about him not finishing this fight. Junior asked him to stop and he was suddenly went silent. I had Mark's left arm on my shoulders while I had my right hand on his waist. He was aching in pain because of his lips and the impact of the hard push that had made his back hurt. I told him to be patient because I would treat him with medicine later and he 'Uhm' me back in response. While we were on our way to his room, We saw Servant Jin walking to us, offering me whether I needed help, I shook my head in declined. Mark told me that I would definitely right now having a hard time helping him. It was indeed a hard time but I decided not to asked for help from others cause it's because of me they fought and Mark actually saved me from JB so I decided to pay a kind deed back to him. Servant Jin took his leave after understanding me, we continued our way to his room by the stairs. Reached at his room, I gently rested him on his bed as he sighed deeply. I smiled to him and quickly searched for the first aid box, He told me it's in one of the cupboards. I saw it and took it out. I took a bottle of oilment out and a cotton bud as well as a plaster, I put the objects beside him and kneel in front of him and reached out for his lips. The cut was coloured in blue-black. I put a bit of oilment on the cotton bud and gently attach it to the cut. Mark flinched in pain. I felt tears crowding in my eyes and slowly it falls, I just kept being strong and wiped off the tears. Mark gave me a guilty expression and somehow he squated in front of me and hugged me while patting my back a few times, I sobbed unstoppably. "I'm sorry.. This is was all my fault, right?" I said to Mark as he release me from the hug and made me faced him, he looked into my eyes deep and smiled softly. Mark wipes off my tears with his thumb as he leans in closer to my face, aiming for my lips and he crashed his lips to mine. It's my first kiss ever with my crush. Mark thought that I would not response with the kiss but I did. I felt embarassed for doing that and I could also felt Mark smiling to the kiss. Finally, we broke off the kiss, Mark had his forehead on mine as he whispered sweetly to me, " Bambam, you're Untouchable, you're only MINE, Take care of yourself well, don't let people easily hurt you or touch you, Got it?" I nervously nodded as Mark leaned in again but this time, it's a peck on my right cheek below my eyes, he smiled widely to me. I did too. This question is lingering in my head.

I guess this is seriously the Real Mark Tuan I'm seeing but I'm still wondering, does Mark likes me or rather loves me? 


Yeppie! Yeap! I have update a chapter! Bambam's first kiss with Mark... Hehe! And Bambam are you being slow witted? It's true that Mark LOVES you and it's quite obvious though.. Don't you friends think? Once again, Hope you had fun reading it! Thanks! :) Xoxo!