The Date Preparation!

Should I confess to you?

[Mark]

                    I woked up from bed and went downstairs to the kitchen to get a glass of water. It's already in the early morning, 6am and It's Saturday, what a fun day to

rest or maybe  hang out with my friends! Since, I don't have any schedules to attend today! I was gulping a sip of water when I saw my sister came in and pours plain

water to a cup too, I ought so that she was maybe thirsty like me also. I suddenly got choked after hearing  my sister's words, "Mark, I heard you're having a blind date

today?" She chuckled and continued her words, "Look, It might be a good experience for you though, who knows, after me it could be? Maybe.. You?" My sister teased 

while grinning widely to me. I smirks off at her as I continued drinking. After having a glass of water, I felt my throat had re-freshed. "Why would you think that way?" I 

asked my sister as she shruggs her shoulders and left me in the kitchen alone , wondering why would she said it that way. It's true she is married first than me but for 

now, there is no ideal girl in my mind. I quickly washed off my cup and went back to bed. While lying in bed, I heard a knock on the door. It was my mum, she peeked in 

her head and saw me lying on bed, smiling to her with my warmest smile. She came in and sat beside me, I repositioned myself and had my head leaned on her 

shoulder as I interwined my fingers with hers. She had her other hand to pat my head. She then spoke, "Yi-En, You are having a blind date today with someone you 

know and you are close with so I hope you could take care of that person well," said my mum softly. I looked at her confusely but then, I slowly smiled as I hug her and

pats  her back, "Mum, you know Who Iam, Iam Mark Tuan Yi En, your sweetest and nicest son ever right? Trust me, I would take care of that person well.." She

accepted my response with her pat also on my back. Then, I let go of the hug. She then gave me an envelope with a written letter in it as she tapped my shoulder and

left me in the room. I opened up the envelope and read the letter, 

To: My sweetest son, Mark Tuan Yi En

This is your father, I'm here to tell you that you would be having a blind date and the person you're gonna date is gonna be someone you know so don't need to worry or maybe be so nervous. You and that person are getting more closer and closer these days.. Maybe you would have that 'person' in your mind right now and doesn't have the confidence to tell that person that you love him right? So, make this chance as a good one, treat that 'person' well, okay? Promise me.

Xoxo your father. :)

                                 I got confused with my father's words with that 'person' , hmm.. Someone I'm close with these days? My friends? Girls? Boys? Girls, these days, none, seriously, none other than my sister and my agency seniors. Boys? Rap Monster? Nah! He has someone already! Junior? He's with JB.. Ugh! This so frustrating! couldn't think of anyone seriously..  Wait, Wait, Wait, Someone I'm close with these days? I love him? Huh! You gotta be kidding with me, it couldn't be.. Perhaps? Bambam? K.U.N.P.I.M.O.O.K B.H.U.W.A.K.U.L? Seriously?! Am I in my right mind now? Okay, okay, it's true that I kinda have feelings for him but, I guess my parents actually saw what had happened last two days? I K.I.S.S.E.D Him.. Yes! I kissed him! And I was not in right mind that time.. I threw the piece of letter away from me and lay in bed with a frustrated head without me realising after a few minutes, I had fallen asleep. 

                            "Brother! Wake up! Please! I'm begging you before mum nags to me! You better wake up! I'm serious! Wake up!" I heard my brother's voice as he shooked me hard on my legs. I sat up, rubbing my eyes, I sighed deeply to my brother and glares at him, he got scared of me and ran away before he got scolded by a fierce yet sleepy lion. I shouted loudly as I bumped my head onto my bed saying that I wanted sleep, Well, it's Saturday and I wished to sleep! My sister suddenly stood in front of my room's door and walked in to drag me put of the room to the Kitchen. I was dragged down by sister fiercely, I tried to stop her while showing cute actions to her, she just ignored the stubborn me and got sat on a chair at the Kitchen Table. My father, My mother, My siblings, My niece and nephew, My brother-In Law and the servants were all there. Some of the servants were actually shock with my sister's action of forcing me to sit down, angrily. I had my hand on my cheek and frowned. "There you go again, Yi En, Did you forgot what job you have today? I did heard that you woke up early this morning for a moment to drink some water and then your mum saw and she told you about that Job didn't she? Then, if you're this tired, it's your fault for waking up early and also if you're this tired, you can't do well later on.."  I got my mind back and myself back without being a single bit sleepy, The D.A.T.E.. Blind Date, Yes I did remember, why would I even need to do this? I repositioned myself and grab a sandwich, " When is it?" My sister got choked after hearing my question as her husband persuaded her to drink some water. My father laughed out loudly and smiled while saying to me, it was kinda creepy actually, it looked like he was kinda mad after hearing my words, "Today, Yi-En, today,  around 5pm, get yourself a good sense of fashion to show that you're the son of the Tuan Family, Got it?" I nodded and fake laughed slightly while I avoided my eye contact with everyone as I hung my head low. My brother was enduring his laugh, he did teased me, I pinched his lap as he whined in pain to me. I glared at him as I stood up from the table.  My niece, Kylie, got startled with my action and asked, "Uncle Mark, Where are you going?" I smiled cutely to her and replied, " I'm going out to town for shopping, my dear, See you later!" I slowly got out of the squeezy space when I heard my brother whispered to Kylie a little bit loud, maybe he was trying to make me heard him, "Your uncle, soon, is gonna get a life like your mum, *giggles* That's why he's like this." Kylie giggled, to her, it was funny but to me, NO. I slap my brother's head and he whined in pain again. There, My father go again, "Mark, what are you waiting for? It's already 10am. Go get yourself nice clothes, Mum pass him the money," I smiled to my father and said thank you to both of my parents for giving me the money to spent on nice clothes. I walked quickly to my room and changed to simple style of clothes as I quickly went out of the house. I got myself my father's car keys and rode out to the fashion street in Seoul.

                         I arrived at my favourite boutique store, the store was filled with lots and lots of fashion stuff. Men's wear, Ladies wear. It was certainly the best fashion boutique I have ever seen. I looked around the store and got myself addicted with some of the clothes around. I also had asked for the Store's assistant's help, he had helped me carry the clothes while I was checking some of it in front of the mirror. A Date? Fashion Date? How would it look like? I had a few attempts of try-outs but this time, I think it's fits seriously, it looked great on me even the shop assistant also agreed to my decision on using this style for the date. A red-black flannel shirt and black skinny jeans with converse sneakers. I paid for the outfit and went out of the shop happily. Since, I have the remaining.. Lets go and have fun! 


[Bambam]

                 It has been about an hour since I walked around the streets, finding good and neat style to use for the Date. No matter what kind of person I'm meeting with, I must look formally thankful because of him I would have my first experience of dating someone older than me.. Mark Tuan Yi En. While I was busy strolling around, I saw Servant Jin and he was there with maybe I ought so? His boyfriend? Whatever! Maybe I could asked him for help.. "Jin-hyungnim!" I called him out, he was busily talking to maybe his 'boyfriend' when he heard me and turned around. He gave me his warmest smile, "Why are you here today? Not working?" I nodded and somehow I looked at the person beside him, he actually looked quite handsome with brown hair and great fashion sense. "Ah, Bambam-ah, this is my lover, Kim Taehyung, Taehyung, this is one of my colleagues at my Part time Job place," I and Taehyung shook our hands and exchange greets. He was smiling cutely to me. "So why are you here?" asked Jin again to me. I lied to him saying that I have an important event to attend so I have to find a perfect sense of fashion to use for the event itself. Jin told me not to worry as they would help me absolutely, with Taehyung around us, There would be no reason for unperfect fashion. Taehyung hit Jin's arm slightly and Jin replied him with a pout saying that it was painful. They looked perfect with each other, I somehow realise that I was being a bit jealous of them.. How would Mark be with me? A fool like me? Mark hates cute boys... He has his own style of his ideal fate. Will this Date go well? Will Mark accepts me as his official Lover? After spacing out for a few minutes, Jin and Taehyung- hyungnims drags me off to a shop to buy some clothes. 

Bambam:The only one thing I wish is, I wish that Mark is gonna be with me, right by my side, loving me forever..And the best person that I'm gonna fall in love with..  

Will he accept me?

Mark: The only one thing I wish is, I wish that Bambam is gonna be with me, right by my side, loving me forever..And the best person that I'm gonna fall in love with.. 

Will he accept me?


I realise that from the results (Meanwhile) from the poll, there were two high upvotes : 

1) Amusement Park - 57% voted ( 12 votes)

2) Watching a random movie- 29% voted (6 votes)

It doesn't means that when they go out to buy clothes, doesn't mean that they would date outdoors. Maybe they perhaps could but it would be like half an hour spent on food outside and then went in back indoors for a movie date.. So friends! Which of these venues Should I be writing? The outdoor date scene or the indoor date scene.. Based on your opinion, which of these venues are perfect for them to date? Tell me your opinions below! >< Hope you had fun reading and sorry for some errors, this chapter actually was to focus on Mark's reaction to his date.. but it turned out to be in the end about Markbam//Bammark choosing the type of fashion they want for the DATE. I'm so sorry for the late! I'm just feeling sorry! Sorry! Neomu-neomu mianhamnida.. Saranghaeyo! :) Annyeong! I will update more chapters soon!