Is this the Real Mark that I'm seeing? Part 2

Should I confess to you?

[Bambam]

                     Well, well, it's 1pm in the afternoon. The hall way to the rooms sounds quiet like as if there was a pen that would drop on the floor, you could hear it breaking  the silence though. Even though, I know that I came quite late for my shift to be change with Servant Yoondong cause he had somehow have an emergency to go home quickly... I still felt awkward to come this late. I'm supposed to come at around 10am. I'm sorry my dearest masters that I had to come late cause of my woke-up late urgency. I quickly ran to the changing-clothes room and changed to my Servant uniform. Then, I headed to one of the rooms, guess what I saw, bits of shattered glass on the floor with a couple of photos.  I tried to see the photos when I could hardly see blood. AishI guess I had scratched my hand with some of the shattered glass. I was aching with pain. Groaned in pain. Obviously. When, I heard a gasp sound, I turned around as I saw Mark stood in front of the room's entrance with a shock expression. I ought that he could have been surprised that I have seen the photos or maybe not....

                     "Bambam, How could you hurt yourself? Let me see the pain,"  Mark was so anxious with myself being hurt. He quickly grab my hand and the blood that was flowing. I gasped and flinched away my hand from his hold. Mark looked at me with a worried expression as he told me not to go anywhere and stay there until he comes back with a first aid. I got a sudden culture shock. Wait, What is he? A Vampire trying to what? Steal my heart? You gotta be kidding with me!  It was not until ten minutes for Mark to returned, it looks like as if it was about not even a second.. Guess.. He is a VAMPIRE? I stood frozen looking at the charming Mark who had helped me to bandage my hand. He had his other hand wraping the bandage while the other trying to make the bandage tight by pulling it and lastly, he ended it with a torn tape that he had cut off by his tough teeth. Ugh.. Why does he look so hot? Bambam get your senses right?!

                      "There you go, I hope it would heal fast." Mark said to me with a smile in the end. I couldn't helped it and had to smile cutely to him. I bowed to him and said thank you. I quickly stood up with both of my legs with unstable balance because of being too nervous in front of Mark. I was about to fall onto the floor when I felt him grabbing me on my shoulder while he stared into my eyes. Deeply. Intensely. Bam! What are you doing right now! This is so embarassing! 

                         "Are you okay? Well, you're welcome. I'm always pleasure to help you in anything." Mark told me with a gentle tone, I got blushed and quickly bowed to him as I walks out of the room. Even before, I could take two more steps out the room, I caught myself in Mark's embrace. He had pulled my wrisk tightly and pull me infront of his face and again, I got startled and nervous but this time, I confronted my confidence and answered him with a tiny bit nervously feeling cause of the 1-inch face distance. 

                          " Yes, Sir? Can-Can-Can! I hel-p-help you?" I stuttered nervously in front of him. He gave me a smirk.  He whispered right on my lips and stared into my brown eyes,  

                    "Seems like, when you're in pain, I helped you, when I'm in pain, will you help me to- *smiks* cure it?" 

                     "Yes, Sir, I would-would plea-pleasurely help you,"

                       Mark lets go of me and quietly walks out of the room leaving a blank me in the room. 

Wait, Who was I talking to? Earlier he was so kind and so normal but then now, he is like a-a-a possesive person to me.. Which of this is the real Mark Tuan? Perhaps, Does he have feelings for me?


 Hey there my friends! I'm back with the second chapter though, Have you all watched GOT7's new Music Video? OMG! When I first watched it, whenever Mark appears I was screaming like a crazy person though!!! Anyways I love their new song! Hajima~ Hajima~ Sorry - I got addicted to it! :) Ah!!! Anyways, I have a question to ask, do you pals like a possesive Mark or a kind- gentleman Mark? Well, Look from the story, which Mark is suitable in the story and tell me which one of the personalities you like. Well, please tell me!! Anyways you should totally knew what will happen next right... Up to your imaginations... *grining* Hope you all had so much fun reading! Loveee' Ya! buddies! Muah! 

XOXO 

-iraexoticfoever