Is this the Real Mark that I'm seeing?

Should I confess to you?

          Dear readers, I would like to apologise to you for giving a late update. I have been busy at School for the past weeks. But now, no more. Freedom- Free! (Hehe that's my motto!)  Look it is maybe because I just got addicted to watching anime series! I got the idea from the latest story I have watched, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! That's why I decided to update the story. Anyways, this chapter actually consists a bit of unslightly scenes and it might make you cringe a little so.. 

[READ THIS AT YOUR RISK.]

Ok, ok! :) ;) Just kidding!!!!  Well, somehow the summary is like :  Bambam has never seen a ' KIND ' Mark before.. Never ever in his life! 

  Wanna know what will happen? Start reading it now! :) Hope that you would have fun reading!!! :)

       


             It has been about 7 hours and 30 minutes, Bambam has been working as a exhausted servant, doing house chores here and there in the Tuan's  House. Sigh. When would he even have a rest? He has been hearing his stomach growling since earlier he started work. Even though, there were left overs from the Lunch buffet, he could not even dared to touch or eat the food.  

                "Bambam, I think you should eat, I could hear your stomach growling from here," said one of the servants who is climbing on a ladder trying to get something from the Kitchen's cabinets.  

               Well, he said that as a joke for sure and Bambam just smiled sheepishly. Still he is still stubborn, he did not even want to eat a single food. The servants just giggled at Bambam who is shooking his head as a sign of declined of him  being hungry. Then, he suddenly heard a voice calling his voice from the above level rooms. It sounded like the Tuan's family's 3rd son voice calling him.  Bambam quickly answered with a 'Yes' and rushed upstairs to the room. 

              "Yes sir, Can I help you?" asked Bambam, standing straight as a broom stick, showing respect. 

             "Well, My brother as you know he is returning today from Japan at around 9:00pm and right now it is 7:45pm. I want you to help me to clean his room as clean as you can. There should not be any dirt. Do I make myself clear to you?" said the Tuan's family 3rd son, sternly to Bambam.  

           Bambam just nodded his head. He headed out of the room and sighed softly and deeply, ensuring no one heard him. Bambam wondered why must it always be him when it comes to Mark Tuan Yi En. It is  always him that cleans the room that's is owned by Mr Mark Tuan. Though, it's tiring for him to clean the room, he still doesn't regrets the feeling of having a crush on Mark. To him, Mark is a handsome romeo like the character from Kaichou wa maid-sama, who's the name again, Takumi Usui, whose with the heart of a gentleman even though he is called as the ert- alien. Bambam just always gets his heart raced whenever he sees Mark around him. Without wasting any time, he quickly gets his cleaning stuff from the store room and started cleaning Sir Mark Tuan Yi En's room without any dirt.  Bambam tidied up the messy tossed up bed, the untidy bookshelves, the clothing wardrobe which is not folded nicely and neatly. Rearranging the furnitures and photo frames that were put up on the cupboards, sweeping away the dirts and lastly, mopping it away with a welcome-sweet fragrance. 

            Once again, he sighed deeply. Suddenly, Bambam heard noise of celebrations at the house's entrance door, he looked down from the outside of the room, He got a stunt shock. Mark Tuan Yi En has returned! He did not even realised that time flew fast until it had reached the time his crush had retuned home. He had a tiny feeling of relief that he had cleaned the room at the right time spot but somehow got nervous when he saw Mark getting up the stairs and walking into his room. Bambam smiled and bowed at Mark who gave him a bad face by rolling his eyes to him. Bambam just grinned and somehow also got irritated in the inside. One of the servants named, Taehyung, who is carrying Mark's luggage into his room gave a wink to Bambam and smiled, signalling Bambam that he had done a good job. Bambam just sighed in relief. 

           After having a one hour of welcoming Mark. Bambam realises that it's already 10:15pm. 20 more minutes for him to go back home. He yawned tiredly. Servant Heedo came to him and whispered that Mark has something to tell to him  and had commanded that he has to go to his room. Bambam showed his tantrum frustatedly. Heedo just tapped him on the shoulder and went to the laundry room to wash the dirty laundry. Bambam quickly took his light steps to Mark's room. Bambam knocked on the door and heard Mark allowing him to come in. 

           Mark smiled to Bambam as he leaned next to his room window, holding a glass of water. Bambam got awkward with the situation. He had never ever seen a kind Mark to him. Mark is always acting bad in front of him like ignoring him cause of his cute face, Definitely but this time, Mark just got so different after returning from Japan after 3 days of performing with other of his fellow rapper mates from JYP ent. Bambam could feel his goosebumps stood up while looking at Mark who is slowly pulling of his white shirt above his shirt, exposing his white skin. Bambam could feel the tension in the dark room which only has the brightness from the room's window. Bambam gulped his saliva as he got nervous when he felt Mark's knee pushing him against the wall. He avoids the eye contact with Mark. 

          "Why Bambam, are you nervous? Well, you like spending time with me don't you? Can you tell me what you have been doing for the last three days when I was gone?" whispered Mark to Bambam's ear, seductively.  

          "Uhm- I-I d-did not-thing!" answered Bambam to Mark, feeling frightened while avoiding having an eye contact with Mark who is staring in his soul right now.

           "Well, are you sure about that? I heard rumours that you have been spending time with that brat? Your best friend? Until you decided to take leave for the last three days while I was gone?" asked Mark sternly into Bambam's ears once again.  

         Mark pulled Bambam more closer to his face and hold onto Bambam's chin to make Bambam to look into his eyes, deeply and focused only on him without letting Bambam a single second to avoid him. 

             "Look, this is gonna be the last time you could leave me alone but remember the next time,If  I caught you misbehaving without telling your real master, you'll get it from me, Got it?" said Mark from a lower tone to a higher tone to Bambam. Bambam slowly nodded. 

          Mark released Bambam from him and went to his bed to lay down. Bambam asked an excuse and glanced at the room's clock, 10:35pm. He softly walks out of the room and  slides down outside of the door as he leaned on the door, 

Is this the Real Mark Tuan Yi En that I'm seeing? Is it wrong for me to go out with someone else? It's not like I'm his only and real servant or maybe Slave. I thought

he hated me. Why would he even cared about me? Mark Tuan Yi En, who am I to you? and what are you to me? Is this actually the REAL YOU?


Hey there fellow friends! How do you think of the update? Great Love it? Wanna know what would happen next? Who is Bambam's best friend? The BRAT? Well, well, Mark, I thought you really hated Bambam? Why would you even be so over protective of him? Bambam, don't worry, he is just too obsessed to you and I know you love it right? Well, friends, wait for the next chapter! And we'll see who is the real Mark Tuan Yi En. Will Bambam still have feelings towards Mark if the real Mark appears? Huh friends? Thanks for reading! :) Hope you did had a splendid fun time reading the chapter!! :) XOXO. 

-iraexoticfoever