Yes. I love you.. This is the truth.

Should I confess to you?

                It has been 3 weeks. 3 weeks, Bambam did not even contact Mark. Mark misses Bambam very much. He misses everything about Bambam, Bambam's presence. Everyday, Mark would never comes out of his room. Crying all day. When it's time for dinner or lunch, his parents would come up to his room and gives him the food. Mark really really loves Bambam his fullest heart and wants to make Bambam all his. He wishes that would happen soon.. No longer waiting.

Mark's POV

            It's has been three weeks. Three weeks of me crying all alone in the dark in my room. Is Bambam trying to make me suffer my whole life? He might have erased me off and met another person. No.No.No. I should not think that way. Bambam, where the hell are you? Why are you not contacting me? Are you hating me because of the marriage arrangement? Please, don't. I need you. Suddenly, my phone rang. A notification was sent by an unknown number.

To : XXXX XXXX (Mark_Tuan)

Please meet me at Hangang Park at 4:00pm. I have something special to tell you. 

Note: Don't reply me with any questions about asking me who am I because how much you try to be a curiousity cat, I am not gonna tell you.

From: XXXX XXXX (Unknown Number)

                 I smirked off. What? Don't ask. Fine. I replied to the person with an OK but I wondered who might the person who had sent be? I took a glance at the clock, it's already 2pm. I went out from bed and stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself. I had red eyes and dark circles. It's true, I had been crying hard over Bambam, that means that I really really sincerely loves him. My parents adviced me yesterday that I should not just stay in my room and cries like a crazy person who is waiting for love to come because I might fall sick. I decided to take some fresh air as I quickly change my clothes. Well, Keep the sadness away!

               I ran out of the house with  a thin black sweater, white skinny jeans and black converse sneakers while listening to music. Epik High's Happen Ending is on my playlist. I had it played repeated times. I ran through the streets as fast as I could. Every of the females who were by the street were whispering to each other about me. Well, I guess it's maybe because of the clothing that I'm using? Or maybe they found me weird? But the sweater I am wearing actually had my collarbones shown, anyways, I just ignored them and just continued my run. I wanted to release all my stress. While I ran through the streets, I had myself screamed out loud. I looked at my watch, Wow, time really passed that fast, it's already 4:00pm. It's time for me to meet the unknown person at Hangang Park. I quickly ran to Hangang Park.

             I arrived at Hangang Park. I looked around the park. All I could see was groups of families siting down, couples having fun with each other while seeing the beautiful scene of the river. I was frustrated at a moment. Then, I heard a voice.

“I think you are searching for me? right? The unknown person that had called you earlier?”

              The voice sounded similar to someone's voice like Bambam's voice. I slowly turned around. Down to my surprise, Bambam. It was Bambam. Really It was Bambam. Bambam stood in front of me with a smile. I had tears around my eyes. I couldn't control the tears as it falls down. I cried because of happiness. Bambam smiled widely, he approached me and gave me a warm hug. I hugged him tightly. I had my eyes closed while I smell Bambam's fragrance. I missed everything of him especially his presence. I really missed him a lot. I lets go of him when he dragged me off to somewhere else. I just follwed him, Bambam had his fingers clutched with my fingers perfectly. I kept smiling like a fool while he cutely drags me off. He had me and him stopped at a quiet place. He asked me to sit right beside him at a bench. I sat beside him. We had no space between us. I had my arm around his waist while his head on my shoulder and my head above his head while I gave him pecks. “ So Bambam, Why did you decide to have me meet you here at Hangang? Instead of somewhere else?” I asked him. Bambam sat up straight and replied, “Remember the time you had persuaded me when I wanted to leave? I thought this might be something memorable for us because it was unexpected for me, well, I did that you only like me as a servant but no. You actually love me more than that. Well, at first, I thought you hated me. So.. That is why I decided to make it out here.” Bambam gave me a smile after answering my question. It's true, everything was unexpected. I didn't even knew that I had fallen in love with a cute servant. I just nodded in agreement. I realised that Bambam wanted to give me a kiss, he leans in closer inch by inch and crashed onto my lips. I smiled against the kiss.  We had fun playing with the kiss. Bambam slowly lets go of the kiss while he stared into my eyes deeply and I took the chance to ask him..

“Bambam, Will you be mine for the rest of my life?”

             Bambam kept quiet for a moment as he avoided the eye contact between him and me. I pouted cutely to him. He gave me a  ‘OMG Stop it. It doesn't fit you.’ expression. I waited for his answer. Then, Bambam stood up from his seat and went to the railings while looking at the beautiful scenery of Seoul. I walked off to him and stood beside him. Bambam turned me to his side to face him, I was a bit tall so Bambam had to tip-toed to tell me something. He went right in front of my face, staring deep into my soul while whispering, 

“Yes. I  would.  I love you.. This is the truth.” 

               After Bambam had whispered to me, he kissed me deeply. This time, we had a much longer kiss scene. I smiled again. I off his lips and bite them. I lets go of the kiss and had my forehead against his. Bambam and I smiled at each other, once again, I gave him a kiss but this time, a small peck on his lips and his forehead. I hugged him tightly while patting his back gently and whispered a thank you before giving him a small peck once again at his forehead.


Sorry for the late update. I was busy for school! :( How did you think of the updated chapter? Hope you had fun reading! :) Once again,  I apologised sincerely.